What stores accept Bath and Body Works gift cards?
You can use your gift card at US and Canadian Bath and Body Works Stores as well as White Barn Stores. Gift cards can also be used online at the White Barn or Bath and Body Works website. Gift cards that are purchased in Canada cannot be used online.
Gift cards can also be used in Puerto Rico store locations. You can purchase a traditional card that arrives in a Bath and Body Works gift box or a digital card that is sent to the email of the receiver. Both types can be used to buy items for easy, fast, free pickup at participating BBW stores.
Do they sell Bath and Body Works gift cards at Walmart?
Yes, you can buy a variety of Bath and Body Works gift cards at Walmart. You can also buy the e gift cards for Bath and Body Works on the Walmart website.
Can you exchange Bath and Body Works gift cards for cash?
You can exchange Bath and Body Works gift cards for cash when the card balance is under $10. In some states, there are additional allowances for when a gift card can be redeemed for cash.
If you would prefer to sell or exchange your card there are a number of ways that you can do that. You can sell them yourself directly on eBay or you can sell them online on these websites:
How much money can you put on a Bath and Body Works gift card?
The gift cards can be bought in denominations from $10 to $500. Some locations may restrict how many cards can be purchased at a time. Purchases can be made in stores or online. Standard shipping is free for gift cards. Expedited shipping may be available to some locations.
Email delivery of the gift cards is free and can be sent to the email of your choice within hours of purchase.
How can you get free Bath and Body Works gift cards?
Getting free gift cards is always great. To get freebie alerts and news, coupons, and even offers for discounts on best-sellers, gift cards, and more sign up for texts and/or emails. Sign up for the Bath and Body Works rewards program and earn points every time you make a purchase.
Another way to get free gift cards from Bath and Body Works and hundreds of other merchants is to sign up for a free account with Swagbucks. You will get a welcome bonus plus you can start earning points or SB right away.
SB are then saved up until you have enough to redeem for the gift card of your choice. Gift cards do go on sale so you may need fewer SB to get the card you need.
How do you earn SB? There are a lot of ways, actually.
- Surveys. From single-question daily polls to longer surveys, there are plenty of options with a lot of points to be earned. Not everyone will qualify for every survey but you do get an SB or 2 for trying.
- Watch a video or view an ad. These are usually very short.
- Participate in an offer. Offers can be as simple as signing up to receive a free newsletter or can be signing up for a meal delivery service. Choose the offers you have interest in and earn the SB.
- Find Swagcodes. If you install the Swagbutton extension you will get notifications of discounts, coupons, cashback offers, and Swagcodes on websites. Go to the site, get the code and then enter it into your account to earn SB.
- Set Swagbucks as your default web browser. Not only will you earn SB for doing this you will also be given random SB for your searches.
- Play a game. Choose the game, follow the steps to download it, and then play to the required level or time and earn SB.
- Use the Swagbutton or shop directly from the Swagbucks site whenever you are shopping for discounts such as free shipping and to earn cashback whenever it is available.
You can also buy some gift cards on the Swagbucks site.
- Best Paying Side Jobs and Side Hustles in 2020
- Guide to Valentine’s Day Specials and Deals 2020
- All About the Oura Ring: How it Works and How to Save
- Roblox Gift Card
- American Restaurant Chains with Happy Hour
- All You Need to Know About GoodRx for Pets
- 2021 Best Coupon Sites for Savings
- Apps That Will Pay You To Workout
- Build Your Own House: 10 Steps + Costs to Consider
- All About Credit Repair Hackers
- How to Make $100K a Year: The Best Jobs & Side Hustles for Earning Big
- What is the Medicare Tax Rate in 2020? Definitions & Explanations