Maybe you’ve thought about getting a Ninja, but aren’t exactly sure what that is. And we’re talking about the slicing and dicing machine that you plug into walls, not a Japanese warrior.
Ninja food processors and Ninja kitchen systems making chopping, slicing, and dicing easier. Cut down your prep time. You can use pre-set blend or chop programs with just the touch of a button.
Seasoned cooks love using Ninja food processors to make easy work of prep work. And lousy cooks (like me) love using food processors too. I don’t have to waste time making sloppy, uneven slices and cuts while worrying I’m going to whack off my finger. I can a food processor do it quickly and perfectly: all identical, uniform cuts that will cook evenly.
Is the Ninja a good food processor?
The Ninja is known as an excellent food processor. Ninja food processors do a solid job chopping or blending whole fruits and whole vegetables, and come with a number of different accessories like disc blades to get different types of cuts.
In a Good Housekeeping test, testers gave the Ninja high marks for making smoothies, evenly chopping onions, or quickly crushing a pitcher of ice into snow. In a pinch, testers said that you could even use a Ninja to mix up a small batch of pizza dough or mix up cookie dough.
Is the Ninja Pro a food Processor?
The Ninja Pro is a powerful food processor with over 3,400 perfect 5-star reviews on Amazon. Out of over 3,900 reviews, the Ninja Pro has an average 4.8 of 5 stars. As a 1,000-watt food processor, the Ninja Pro is perhaps the most powerful kitchen food processor (non-commercial) you’ll find.
Reviewers appreciate the Ninja Pro’s easy-clean features (parts are dishwasher safe) and the easy assembly and disassembly of parts. You can easily swap disc blades in seconds. Additionally, the Ninja Pro has a number of auto-IQ features to puree, knead dough, blend, slice, or shred – and with restaurant-quality precision.
With 9-cup capacity, the Ninja Food Pro is a great food processor choice for families or those who enjoy entertaining.
Can you use the Ninja blender as a food processor?
Yes, you can use the Ninja blender as a food processor. The Ninja Mega Kitchen System and Blender does double duty as a food processor. In fact, the kitchen experts at Food and Wine recommend the Ninja Mega Kitchen System and Blender as a space-saving appliance that can evenly blitz nuts and veggies, knead up to 2 pounds of bread or cookie dough, crush ice, or make an amazing smoothie drink in just a few seconds.
The Ninja Mega Kitchen System and Blender holds 8 cups and comes with two dough blades, two 16-oz Ninja cups with to-go lids, and a number of different disc blades.
What does a food processor do that a blender doesn’t?
While a food processor can serve as both a blender and a food processor, these two separate kitchen appliances do have different purposes.
A blender is basically a clear jar with blades at the bottom and it can cut fruits and and other foods into small particles in a whirring motion. Blenders are particularly adept pureeing and liquifying food. For many, their Ninja Foodi Power Blender (or other brand blender) serves as a smoothie bowl maker.
A food processor is a bit of an all-in-one workhouse for kitchen appliance. A food processor has different pulsation functions and speeds, as well as a number of different blades and discs you use. The blade at the bottom of a processor system is more S-shaped than the helicopter blade in a blender, and it works particularly well chopping up or shredding dry ingredients. There’s more variety and versatility in the types of cuts you’re able to make, from fine dicing to julienne.
And even though a food processor system can be used for margaritas or smoothies, a blender is going to give you a better, well, blend.
Typically either a food processor a kitchen blender contains dish washer parts, but you can certainly put the chopping blade and other parts to soak in hot water and dish soap.
What can you do with a Ninja food processor?
You can do a number of different kitchen cutting, dicing, blending, and pulverizing tasks with a Ninja Food Processor System.
Anything that needs to be cut, shred, diced, or blended in the kitchen can be done quickly and easily with a Ninja food processor. You can cut down on your cooking time – and your clean-up time too.
- Slicing (fruits, vegetables, fruit ships, French fries)
- Shredding (carrots, cabbage, cheese)
- Spiralizing (i.e. vegetable noodles)
- Kneading dough
- Mixing cookie dough
- Pulverizing nuts, coffee beans, graham crackers, and more
- Smoothies and margaritas
- Hummus, guacamole and other dips
- Hundreds of other recipes
Can you knead dough in a Ninja?
Yes, you can knead dough with a Ninja food processor. You can find a Ninja that comes with a dough blade and a work bowl that will hold 8 to 9 cups. The Ninja does an excellent job kneading dough and delivering consistent results.
Is a food processor worth buying?
A food processor is worth buying if:
- You do a lot of meal prep.
- You dislike chopping or shredding.
- You have poor knife skills and don’t want to cut off a limb.
- You don’t want to use scary-sharp tools like mandolins and tomato dicers.
- You’re a mega-home chef and you blend your own hummuses, salsas, soups, and nut butters.
- You can find a good deal.
How much do food processors cost and how can I get a good deal on a food processor?
Food processors for the home cook range in price from $20 to $300, and professional or commercial-grade food processors can cost thousands of dollars.
Sales for Food Processors
You can regularly find food processors on sale at Walmart, Target, Best Buy, Amazon, kitchen stores, and department stores. There are especially good Black Friday deals for food processors.
Coupons Codes and Cash Back Rebates
You can find coupon codes and cash back rebates for retailers who sell Ninja food processors.
- Ninja: Earn cash back rebates of 2% to 5% and save 15% or more with a Ninja promo code.
- Kohl’s: Earn cash back rebates of 3% to 15% and save up to 30% with Kohl’s coupon codes.
- Macy’s: Earn cash back rebates of 2% to 15% and save up to 30% with a Macy’s promo code.
- Walmart: Earn cash back rebates of 1% to 5% on your Walmart.com purchase.
- Sur La Table: Earn cash back rebates of 1% to 5% on your purchase and save with free shipping and Sur La Table coupons.
- Sam’s Club: Earn cash back rebates of 1% to 8% on your purchase and save with a Sam’s Club coupon.
New Swagbucks members can earn a free $10 gift card with a $25+ purchase at any of these retailers. If you’re not a member of Swagbucks, it takes under 60 seconds to join for free.
Existing Swagbucks members can also get the free $10 gift card too, if it’s their first purchase from the Swagbucks shopping portal.
- Breaking Down the Best Home Meal Kits of 2020
- The Best Way to Pay Off Student Loans (In 7 Simple Steps)
- How to Save Money & Cut Costs When Building a House
- How to Make Money Blogging: 5 Ways to Get Started
- Easiest Way to Get Free Amazon.com Gift Cards
- 5 Ways to Upskill: Up Your Skills in the Workplace
- How to Make $100K a Year: The Best Jobs & Side Hustles for Earning Big
- Hulu Promo Codes
- Make Money Online For Free
- The Ultimate Nike.com Cashback & Coupon Code Deal Hack
- Cabela’s Black Friday Deals 2021
- Grocery Outlet Deals and Coupon: You’re Gonna Want to Read This!