Promotions & Advertiser Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links and we’ll get a small commission if you choose to sign up through one of our links. Read More. All featured offers were current as of the time of the article’s publication. Offer availability and remuneration are subject to change at any time.
Popular for parties and special occasions, you’ve all heard of vodka. Vodka is a strong, clear, distilled alcoholic beverage made from grains such as wheat, rye, corn, or potatoes. You’ve probably tried it. In a Bloody Mary, martini, or mixed with juice, most adults have probably downed at least a drop or two of this spirit.
But vodka isn’t just for partying. The cheap stuff can burn. But the good stuff goes down smooth and is virtually tasteless. That’s why high-quality Vodka is traditionally drunk neat (just Vodka with no other mixers) and it is often served chilled. And it’s delicious in a number of savory dishes and sweet desserts.
And right now, you can get $35.22 free from Swagbucks for trying out these vodka recipes. Swagbucks pays you cash for scanning your store receipts at thousands of supermarkets, pharmacies, and other stores across the country.
The deals are killer. Like you can get $35 free for buying 2 bottles of Belvedere Vodka. (Or get $15 free for buying 1 buying one bottle.)
Prices vary, but you can find deals starting at $20 per bottle. It’s a great last-minute gift for that hard-to-shop-for person on your list, or keep it for yourself for drinks and for cooking. As long as you store it properly (cool, dry space), Vodka lasts pretty much forever.
And in addition to vodka, you can earn cash-back rebates for shopping hundreds of other featured items, too. This includes many items needed to make these vodka dishes.
10 Popular Vodka Recipes for Savory Dinner Meals
- Vodka pasta sauce: This culinary favorite is a creamy tomato sauce made from heavy cream, fresh tomatoes, and vodka. It’s commonly served over pasta dishes like rigatoni or penne.
- Vodka shrimp: This refreshing and tasty recipe can be served as an hors d’oeuvre or as a main dish. The ingredients are simple: marinate shrimp in vodka and mix lemon juice and your favorite seasonings. Then grill or sauté. You could even toss it in with your vodka sauce pasta.
- Vodka chicken: This is an easy, tasty dish. Marinate chicken in a mixture of vodka, soy sauce, and your favorite spices. Then grill or bake the chicken. If you’re worried about dry or overcooked chicken, chicken thighs are more forgiving than the breast.
- Vodka meatballs: This a savory, hearty dish that can be served with toothpicks as an appetizer or with your favorite pasta. Combine ground meat, breadcrumbs, and vodka and then bake or simmer them in a tomato sauce.
- Vodka sauce pizza: This is a total crowd-pleaser. With your favorite flat-bread pizza recipe, substitute traditional pizza sauce for vodka sauce (made from heavy cream, fresh tomatoes, and some vodka). It’s tastiest with a drizzle of olive oil over the top, curly pasta, and smoked fresh mozzarella.
- Vodka marinated salmon: Marinated with peppercorns, sour cream, cumin seeds, sugar, and vodka, this is a truly tasty dish. Bake in the oven or grill.
- Vodka vanilla extract: Believe it or not, the baking and pantry staple Vanilla extract is around 40 proof, or more, alcohol. You can make homemade vanilla extract with just 2 ingredients: vanilla beans and vodka. Let the beans soak in vodka for at least 8 weeks, but waiting 6-12 months is optimal.
- Vodka cranberry and pecan-crusted pork: This dish is as beautiful as it is tasty, and works for Monday-night dinner or any fancy-schmancy dinner party. Marinate a rack of pork in cranberry juice, salt, and vodka overnight in the fridge. Crust in ground toasted pecans, breadcrumbs, and thyme and bake in oven.
- Vodka butterscotch pudding: Combine your favorite butterscotch recipe with 2 tablespoons of vodka (hazelnut or vanilla infused).
- Vodka lime cupcakes: Also called Moscow Mule cupcakes, add 2 tablespoons of fresh lime juice to a basic vanilla cupcake recipe. For the frosting, use a basic vanilla recipe and add 1 tablespoon of grated lime zest, 1 tablespoon of fresh lime juice, and 1 tablespoon of vodka.
How to Get $35.22 Free Cash
Many of the ingredients needed to make these vodka dishes are featured on Swagbucks’ Magic Receipts shopping page. Earn cash back rebates ranging from $0.02 to $35 for purchasing featured items or items in select categories.
Here is a combined list of ingredients for all the recipes. Items that pay you cash back for making a purchase are underlined and linked to the cash-back deal on Swagbucks.
- Heavy cream (creme fraiche or sour cream)
- Fresh tomatoes
- Pasta (such as rigatoni or penne)
- Lemon juice
- Herbs and seasonings (your favorite spices for seasoning meat and poultry)
- Soy sauce
- Ground meat (beef, pork, chicken)
- Pizza dough
- Olive oil
- Curled parsley
- Fresh mozzarella cheese
- Cumin seeds
- Ground ginger
- Sugar (granulated white)
- Brown sugar
- Milk (2% or whole)
- Vanilla beans
- Cranberry juice
- Toasted pecans
If you’re not a member of Swagbucks, that’s OK. It’s free to join this California-based rewards program that has paid out over $800 million in free cash, PayPal, and gift card rewards.
Earn rewards for grocery shopping, cash back rebates for shopping online, taking paid surveys, searching the web, playing games, discovering new products and services, and much more!
Sign up today and grab your $10 new member bonus.
- How to Make Money Online for Free
- Discounted Lowe’s Gift Cards
- How to Make More Money on Swagbucks
- H&M App: Extra Savings Galore
- Data Entry Jobs from Home
- Side Hustle Apps
- Make Money While You Sleep: Real Ways to Earn Passive Income
- Nintendo Switch Black Friday Deals 2022
- 2022 Kohl’s Black Friday Deals, Sale, & Store Hours
- 13 Best Shop Apps to Save Money and Earn Rewards
- Best Work Laptop – Top 10 Picks for Today’s Best Business Laptops
- Best Cryptocurrencies to Buy in 2022