It feels like the 4th of July has barely passed, yet we’re full thrust in Back to School Season. Visit any department store or supermarket, and you’ll see bins of school supplies and deals on backpacks and school uniforms.
The average U.S. household spends nearly $300 per child for new clothing each fall. While there are plenty of ways to whittle down the cost (pre-buying fall gear in the spring or shopping secondhand), odds are good you’re going to need to buy at least a few new things for your school age kids.
Would you like to earn money while shopping online? Swagbucks is the answer! Earn cash back rebates from 2% to 20% when you shop any of their 7,000 featured stores.
And right now, when you shop any of these 50 stores for back to school fashions you can get a free $10 gift card. The $10 gift card is for new Swagbucks members making a purchase of $25 or more.
Top 50 Stores for Back to School Clothing Sales and Styles
- Aden & Anais
- American Eagle
- Charlotte Russe
- Children’s Place
- Disney Store
- Forever 21
- Francesca’s Collections
- Free People
- Hanna Andersson
- Hot Topic
- J. Crew (Crewcuts)
- Janie and Jack
- L.L. Bean
- Land’s End
- Lord & Taylor
- Monica + Andy
- Old Navy
- OshKosh B’Gosh
- Stride Rite
- Tommy Hilfiger
- Under Armour
- Urban Outfitters
You can sign up for Swagbucks for free in under a minute. Visit the retailer website through the link in Swagbucks’ shopping portal so your visit can be tracked. It may take 7-14 days, or more, for the funds to credit. Make sure to read the terms and conditions on the merchant page.
Cash back rewards availability is current as of the time of this article’s publication. Availability is subject to modification at any time.
- Use Your Amex Gift Card and Check Your American Express Gift Card Balance
- 16+ Legit Ways to Sell Textbooks Online for Extra Cash (Plus Tips for Selling)
- 7 Best Sites to Get Discount Gift Cards
- Product Tester: How to Get Paid to Test Products at Home
- How Can I Make $100 A Day?
- Proofreading Jobs: 7 Places to Get Started
- Where to sell your unwanted or used items like clothing and furniture
- LifePoints Review and Alternatives for Paid Surveys
- 10 Ways to Make Free Money Online Today
- The 20 Most Frequently Asked Questions from Google Searchers
- Ways to Help Pay for a Disney Vacation
- Part-Time Remote Work: What Are Your Options?