More than a donut store, Dunkin’ Donuts partners with various companies for the greater good and to benefit their customers. The donut store helps initiatives for community needs and trending events. Their loyalty program, DD Perks, and their DD Cards, which are available for purchase, support their charity drives while growing a loyal customer base.
The 8 Best Ways to Earn Dunkin’ Donuts Perks and Rewards for 2020
An exciting way of rewarding their customers is through the DD Perks rewards program. There are also ways to earn free DD gift cards to spend on your next ice coffee or breakfast sandwich.
The DD Perks rewards program is a loyalty program for regular customers. Applying for DD Perks is easy and done through the Dunkin’ App or DDPerks.com. Points accumulate in many ways. Once you’ve gathered 200 points, you are eligible for a free beverage to go with your next favorite Dunkin’ Donut.
1. Earn DD Perks Points by Spending Money at Dunkin’ Donut.
As a DD Perks member, you can earn five points for every dollar that you spend on qualifying purchases at Dunkin’. Make payments with cash, credit, debit, DD card, or Dunkin’ gift card. At checkout, scan the QR code on your DD Perks card or your DD App to add points.
With DD Perks, you also qualify for offers that change regularly. This can be anything from Free Donut Fridays or discounted prices on certain products.
2. Gain DD Perks when you pay with your DD card.
Enroll your DD card, load it with money, and use it to pay for your favorite Dunkin’ snack.
3. Celebrate Your Birthday
Well, that’s easy! A few days before your birthday, DD Perk members will receive a printable coupon via email to redeem for a birthday beverage. Make sure you add your date of birth to your DD profile. Birthday Beverage gifts are valid for a week from issuing.
4. Exchange take online surveys for a Dunkin Donut Gift Card
5. Join Idle-Empire and Earn a Free DD Egift Card
Idle-Empire rewards you with points when you answer paid surveys, play games, watch videos, or test software. Once you’ve earned some points, you will receive an e-gift card in your inbox, which you can redeem for a DD gift card to the value of your choice.
6. Have Fun on Swagbucks and Earn Yourself a DD Card
With Swagbucks, you earn points for the things that you love to do online. Shopping, watching entertaining videos, searching the web, answering surveys, and finding great deals are some of the things that Swagbucks rewards you for. Redeem your points with a Paypal payment, withdraw the funds, and buy yourself a DD card or top up your existing account.
7. “Sip Dunkin’, Save at Shell” Partnership and Perk
DD Perks and Shell have united in rewarding you until the end of 2020.
- Link your DD Perks and Fuel Reward’s Account
- Buy five delicious beverages at your favorite Dunkin’ store
- Save 10¢/gal on your next fill-up at Shell using your Fuel Rewards card
8. Check Out Your Receipt and Complete a Survey for a Free Donut!
Next time you pay a visit to Dunkin’ Donuts, have a look at the bottom of your receipt and follow the instructions to complete a short survey. Helping DD with some research will score you a free donut with your next purchase of a medium or large drink. Easy, and so worth it!
The Nitty Gritty About Dunkin’ Gift Cards
Also known as DD Cards, you can use these cards at any participating Dunkin’ Donuts location. Enroll in DD Perks, apply for one via your DD Account, or download the mobile app on your Apple or Android device. If you purchase the DD card on your Dunkin’ app, then your card is virtual, and the use of the card is from within the Dunkin’ App. You will not receive a physical card unless you buy one in store for $2.00.
Do Dunkin Donuts gift cards expire?
Great news – the cards do not expire, so buying one as a gift is a great idea. Once your funds have run out on your DD card, you can reload it and continue to use it for purchases.
How can I transfer my Dunkin Donuts gift card balance?
If you have more than one card on your account, then you can merge the balance of them all so that you only use one card. Do so in the following ways:
- In the app, select “My Card.”
- Swipe through your cards to select your “From” card (the card from which you will be removing funds)
- Select “Merge Balance”
- Select your “To” card (the card onto which you will be moving funds)
- Click “Done” in the bottom left-hand corner
- Sign in to your DD Perks account on DunkinDonuts.com
- Click on the drop-down menu below “What would you like to do today?” and select “Transfer Balance.”
- Click on the drop-down menu below “Transfer to” to select the card to which you want to transfer the funds
- Under “Transfer From,” select the bullet point to the left of the gift card you would like the balance transferred from
- Click “Review”
- Confirm the transfer by clicking “Submit.”
How Do I Check My Dunkin Donuts Gift Card Balance?
Confirm your balance in any of these easy ways:
- Online – log into your account on DunkinDonuts.com or check your app for an updated balance.
- In-store – your balance will always be printed at the bottom of your receipt or ask a friendly Dunkin’ staff member.
- By phone – call Loyalty Support at 1-800-447-0013
Follow Dunkin’ Donuts on social media or check out their latest news to keep up to date with their special offers and freebies.
- How to Check My Amazon Gift Card Balance
- The Ultimate List of Brands That Offer Student Discounts
- Myview Review and Alternatives
- Guide to Best Mother’s Day Brunches
- The Ultimate Bed Bath & Beyond Cashback & Coupon Code Deal Hack
- 10 Best Online Survey Sites That Pay Cash in 2020
- 100 SB Bonus To Try In-Store Deals
- Getting Into Online Data Entry Jobs
- 100 SB Bonus To Try In-Store Deals
- Best Paying Side Jobs and Side Hustles in 2020
- The Best Online Surveys for Money