More than a donut store, Dunkin’ Donuts partners with various companies for the greater good and to benefit their customers. The donut store helps initiatives for community needs and trending events. Their loyalty program, DD Perks, and their DD Cards, which are available for purchase, support their charity drives while growing a loyal customer base.
The 8 Best Ways to Earn Dunkin’ Donuts Perks and Rewards for 2022
An exciting way of rewarding their customers is through the DD Perks rewards program. There are also ways to earn free DD gift cards to spend on your next ice coffee or breakfast sandwich.
The DD Perks rewards program is a loyalty program for regular customers. Applying for DD Perks is easy and done through the Dunkin’ App or DDPerks.com. Points accumulate in many ways. Once you’ve gathered 200 points, you are eligible for a free beverage to go with your next favorite Dunkin’ Donut.
1. Earn DD Perks Points by Spending Money at Dunkin’ Donut.
As a DD Perks member, you can earn five points for every dollar that you spend on qualifying purchases at Dunkin’. Make payments with cash, credit, debit, DD card, or Dunkin’ gift card. At checkout, scan the QR code on your DD Perks card or your DD App to add points.
With DD Perks, you also qualify for offers that change regularly. This can be anything from Free Donut Fridays or discounted prices on certain products.
2. Gain DD Perks when you pay with your DD card.
Enroll your DD card, load it with money, and use it to pay for your favorite Dunkin’ snack.
3. Celebrate Your Birthday
Well, that’s easy! A few days before your birthday, DD Perk members will receive a printable coupon via email to redeem for a birthday beverage. Make sure you add your date of birth to your DD profile. Birthday Beverage gifts are valid for a week from issuing.
4. Exchange take online surveys for a Dunkin Donut Gift Card
5. Join Idle-Empire and Earn a Free DD Egift Card
Idle-Empire rewards you with points when you answer paid surveys, play games, watch videos, or test software. Once you’ve earned some points, you will receive an e-gift card in your inbox, which you can redeem for a DD gift card to the value of your choice.
6. Have Fun on Swagbucks and Earn Yourself a DD Card
With Swagbucks, you earn points for the things that you love to do online. Shopping, searching the web, answering surveys, and finding great deals are some of the things that Swagbucks rewards you for. Redeem your points with a Paypal payment, withdraw the funds, and buy yourself a DD card or top up your existing account.
7. “Sip Dunkin’, Save at Shell” Partnership and Perk
DD Perks and Shell have united in rewarding you until the end of year.
- Link your DD Perks and Fuel Reward’s Account
- Buy five delicious beverages at your favorite Dunkin’ store
- Save 10¢/gal on your next fill-up at Shell using your Fuel Rewards card
8. Check Out Your Receipt and Complete a Survey for a Free Donut!
Next time you pay a visit to Dunkin’ Donuts, have a look at the bottom of your receipt and follow the instructions to complete a short survey. Helping DD with some research will score you a free donut with your next purchase of a medium or large drink. Easy, and so worth it!
The Nitty Gritty About Dunkin’ Gift Cards
Also known as DD Cards, you can use these cards at any participating Dunkin’ Donuts location. Enroll in DD Perks, apply for one via your DD Account, or download the mobile app on your Apple or Android device. If you purchase the DD card on your Dunkin’ app, then your card is virtual, and the use of the card is from within the Dunkin’ App. You will not receive a physical card unless you buy one in store for $2.00.
Do Dunkin Donuts gift cards expire?
Great news – the cards do not expire, so buying one as a gift is a great idea. Once your funds have run out on your DD card, you can reload it and continue to use it for purchases.
How can I transfer my Dunkin Donuts gift card balance?
If you have more than one card on your account, then you can merge the balance of them all so that you only use one card. Do so in the following ways:
- In the app, select “My Card.”
- Swipe through your cards to select your “From” card (the card from which you will be removing funds)
- Select “Merge Balance”
- Select your “To” card (the card onto which you will be moving funds)
- Click “Done” in the bottom left-hand corner
- Sign in to your DD Perks account on DunkinDonuts.com
- Click on the drop-down menu below “What would you like to do today?” and select “Transfer Balance.”
- Click on the drop-down menu below “Transfer to” to select the card to which you want to transfer the funds
- Under “Transfer From,” select the bullet point to the left of the gift card you would like the balance transferred from
- Click “Review”
- Confirm the transfer by clicking “Submit.”
How Do I Check My Dunkin Donuts Gift Card Balance?
Confirm your balance in any of these easy ways:
- Online – log into your account on DunkinDonuts.com or check your app for an updated balance.
- In-store – your balance will always be printed at the bottom of your receipt or ask a friendly Dunkin’ staff member.
- By phone – call Loyalty Support at 1-800-447-0013
Follow Dunkin’ Donuts on social media or check out their latest news to keep up to date with their special offers and freebies.
- Costco Black Friday Deals 2021
- 5 Tips to Cash In Big at the Bath & Body Works Semi-Annual Sale
- Guide for seniors to earn rewards and save money in 2020
- Free and Cheap Alternatives to Microsoft Office
- The Ultimate Expedia Cashback & Coupon Code Deal Hack
- 2021 Best Coupon Sites for Savings
- Best Work Laptop – Top 10 Picks for Today’s Best Business Laptops
- Make Money Online With Google
- How to Make Money on Social Media: Tips for Becoming an Influencer
- What is Direct Sales and What are the Top 10 Direct Sales Companies?
- Part-Time Remote Work: What Are Your Options?
- What is the Medicare Tax Rate in 2020? Definitions & Explanations