For many Americans, the Starbucks habit is one that they just can’t kick. Whether you are a PSL fan or just can’t get enough Peppermint Chocolate Mocha! Getting your caffeine fix at $3 or more per day can really add up over a year – $1100. Don’t despair. Starbucks Rewards are here to save the day! Learn how to make the most of these rewards to cash in on copious cups of cappuccino!
1. Sign Up for the Starbucks Rewards Program
The easiest way to earn Starbucks Rewards, i.e. free coffee, is to join the Starbucks Rewards program. When you first sign up for Starbucks Rewards, you will automatically be awarded Green Level status. Swipe your card or order through the app to earn stars. For every $1 spent you earn 2 stars. At $3.75 for your daily flat white, you will reach your first Starbucks Rewards milestone of 25 stars after just 4 orders!
Another bonus to signing up for the Starbucks loyalty program. You get in-store refills of brewed coffee and iced or hot tea for free when you use your registered Starbucks rewards card.
How Many Starbucks Stars Do I Need for a Free Drink?
You can redeem your Starbucks stars from as few as 25 stars.
- 25 stars will get you an extra espresso shot in your favorite Starbucks beverage. Or, a splash of your favorite syrup or a dairy substitute.
- 50 stars will get you a hot cuppa, a hot brewed coffee, or a pastry item!
- 150 stars can really add a spring to your step for the day. Pick up your favorite drink, oatmeal, or a breakfast sandwich.
- 200 stars will get you something delicious for your lunch break. Snack on a salad, a sandwich, or a protein box.
- Earn 400 stars and you can take home a bag of Starbucks coffee, a Starbucks tumbler, or your selection from the range of coffee accessories.
2. Sign Up with an Online Rewards Portal
Another great way to earn free Starbucks gift cards is to sign up with an online rewards portal. Take Swagbucks for example. To get free drinks at Starbucks, all you need to do is earn Swagbucks (or SBs). How do you do this? Simple really:
- Sign up on Swagbucks.
- Take part in online surveys.
- Play games or online quizzes.
- Use the Swagbucks internet browser to do online searches you were going to do anyway.
It is that easy, and that fun!
3. Get Free Starbucks Star Codes
A Star Code is a unique code that you can use to redeem Stars on your loyalty card. To earn free stars:
- Participate in member-only offers in your inbox.
- Purchase specially marked Starbucks products in grocery stores.
4. Go to Starbucks on Your Birthday
How do I get my free birthday drink at Starbucks? Are you a Starbucks rewards member? All you need to do is show up at a Starbucks on your birthday and you can redeem your free birthday beverage. Any size. Any beverage. In the past, you had a 30-day window period to redeem your birthday rewards freebie. However, that is no longer the case. Now, you can only redeem it on your birthday. With over 15 000 Starbucks stores in the U.S., that shouldn’t be too hard!
5. Sign Up for a Cashback App
Cashback apps are a way for just about everyone to save money. With a cashback app like Drop, all you need to do is sign up with the app and link your credit card/s. With every $1 you spend on the card/s, you earn points. Redeem your points for a free Starbucks gift card and go get that free coffee! Your gift card balance for Starbucks never expires.
6. Make the Most of Starbucks Specials
Take advantage of Starbucks specials such as Happy Hour and the “Starbucks BOGO” (buy one get one). On select Thursdays between 2 pm and 7 pm, you can order any handcrafted drink and get another one free! With the Starbucks Happy Hour BOGO special, it is as simple as walking into a Starbucks store and ordering your drink. No codes or secret passwords needed! However, to make sure never to miss out on a Happy Hour, you will want to become a registered Starbucks member and app user. Subscribing to their e-mails will mean that you receive early notification of Happy Hour days.
7. Get Ahead with Bonus Stars
Download the Starbucks app to get special offers and play games that will earn you Bonus Stars!
8. Don’t Miss Double Star Day
Every month Starbucks has a Double Star Day. Earn double the number of stars for each purchase that you make on these special days! Once again, you will want to make sure you’ve subscribed to their e-mails or and using the app. This will ensure that you will be notified when Double Star Day is each month.
9. Apply for the Starbucks Rewards Visa Card
What is the fastest way to get Starbucks stars? To earn stars when you shop at Starbucks stores and elsewhere, charge it to your Starbucks Rewards Visa Card. For an annual fee of $49, you can earn Starbucks stars for purchases made just about anywhere. Also, you are eligible for 6500 bonus stars if you spend $500 in the first three months of opening your account.
10. Apply for the Starbucks Rewards Visa Prepaid Card
If owning another credit card is not your jam, then sign up for the prepaid card instead. You will still enjoy some awesome perks. For example, 150 bonus stars the first time that you add money to your account and 1 star per $10 spent on nearly everything. Also, you don’t have to worry about annual or reload fees.
- Survey Rewards: What Sites To Visit
- Hulu Promo Codes
- 20 Legit Money-Making Apps to Earn Extra Cash in 2021
- The Ultimate Newegg.com Cashback & Coupon Code Deal Hack
- 10 Reliable Ways to Make Money Fast Today
- Free and Cheap Alternatives to Microsoft Office
- Where to sell your unwanted or used items like clothing and furniture
- How to Save Money & Cut Costs When Building a House
- Best Places to Cash a Check
- 9 Proven Ways to Make Money from Your Android Phone
- Survey Rewards: What Sites To Visit
- How to find the best sales and deals at The Home Depot on Black Friday 2021