About Lowe’s Black Friday
Lowe’s is known for having amazing discounts on Black Friday – on everything you need to get ready for the holidays and the whole year through. In addition to traditional Black Friday deals on tools, appliances, and home improvement items, you can also find great deals on toys, plants, and other customer favorites.
Find the latest Lowe’s coupons and cash back deals on Swagbucks.
Is Lowe’s Doing Black Friday?
Yes, Lowe’s is definitely doing Black Friday this year and the Lowe’s Black Friday sale is a great time for homeowners and DIY-ers to score big deals. For the last couple of years of Black Friday, most deals started around November 26th, but like other retailers, Lowe’s Black Friday sale deals are spread out over a much longer period than Black Friday weekend through Cyber Monday. Check the dates once the Lowe’s Black Friday 2022 ad is released and plan ahead to get the best deals at Lowe’s this season.
Does Lowe’s Have a Thanksgiving Sale?
Lowe’s stores will be closed on Thanksgiving this year, just like Thanksgiving 2020 and 2021, so stay at home and enjoy the turkey and football with the family.
But you might want to pull out that smartphone (discreetly over dessert), or stay up late the evening before. For last Black Friday, Lowe’s Black Friday deals online went live at 1 am early on Thanksgiving morning. Look for Lowe’s Black Friday deals to go live online around 1am or midnight on Thanksgiving this year for Black Friday 2022.
They also just dropped their Pre-Black Friday deals that you can view below. Tap or click into each image to view the deal in details.
Will Lowe’s Black Friday Deals be Available Online?
We expect Lowe’s Black Friday deals to begin online on Thanksgiving, November 24th.
What Time Does Lowe’s Black Friday Online Start?
Look for Lowe’s Black Friday online sales to start at around 12am/1am early morning on the day Thursday, November 24th. And yes, that’s early Thanksgiving Day.
When is Lowe’s Black Friday?
Lowe’s Black Friday event is a week of deals.
- Start date: November 24th
- End date: November 30th
Is Lowe’s Open on Thanksgiving?
No, Lowe’s stores are closed on Thanksgiving. You can shop Lowes.com on Thanksgiving Day though.
What are Lowe’s Black Friday Store Hours?
Lowe’s stores will open at 6 am on Black Friday, the day after Thanksgiving. Hours may vary by location. Some stores may open an hour later.
Is Black Friday Really Cheaper than Other Sales?
While retail analysts have noted that some times of the year may be cheaper to buy certain items (i.e. mattresses around President’s Day), Black Friday is a great time to get the best prices on many new, big-ticket items like tools, kitchen wares, and select electronics.
Not all large appliances are going to be the cheapest on Black Friday, but plenty of them are. Know what you want and do your price research.
Additionally, webbusters and doorbusters offer ultra-cheap prices that are generally unmatched at any other time. For these items, you may need to wait in long lines in stores or buy quickly (within minutes) of the sales price coming online. Be prepared to swoop in and get that amazing deal.
Does Lowe’s Have Poinsettias on Sale for Black Friday?
Yes, Lowe’s has poinsettias for sale on Black Friday! Last year Lowe’s offered potted poinsettias for $2 and the trend should consider for Black Friday 2021.
From personal experience, I can tell you that poinsettias score you way more brownie points than sugar cookies and spritz cookies. Many people bemoan all the extra buttery and sugary treats they can’t resist, and then there are peanut butter allergies to contend with. Poinsettias are sugar-free, festive-looking, and will last the whole holiday season.
What are the Best Lowe’s Black Friday deals?
Here’s a look at the best Lowe’s Black Friday deals for 2021.
- $1,299 Frigidaire 25.5-cu ft side-by-side refrigerator fingerprint resistant
- $1,399 GE 2.4-cu ft white ventless all-in-one washer and dryer combo unit
- $449 Whirpool 1.9-cu ft over-the-range microwave with a sensor that automatically detects and adjusts the perfect cook time.
- $750 iRobot Roomba i7+ 7550 Robotic Vacuum
- $27.78 tabletop Christmas tree 23″ tall and pre-lit
- $129 GE 5-ft pre-lit white artificial Christmas tree
- $1,199 Fraser Hill Farm 12-ft Foxtail Pine pre-lit Christmas tree – authentic looking with convenience of being artificial
- $599 Metabo HPT MultiVolt Dual Bevel Compound Miter Saw
- $99 Craftsman 232-piece standard and metric mechanics tool set
- $878 Craftsman 2000 Series 52-in W 18-drawer tool storage
- $69.98 Leatherman Rebar 17-piece handheld multi-tool
- $89.98 3M WorkTunes Connect hearing protection earmuffs
- $399 DEWALT 12-inch dual bevel sliding compound miter saw
- $129 DEWALT 20-volt brushless cordless random orbital
- $399 DEWALT Power Detect XR 2-tool combo kit
- $99 DEWALT 9-gallon portable wet-dry shop vacuum
- Up to 20% off Black & Decker space heaters
- $50 off Nest Hello Doorbell or Nest Learning Thermostat
- $50 off Craftsman and blower combo kit
- $150 off 42-inch kitchen islands
- $2 poinsettias
- $49 and up for 6-ft pre-lit artificial Christmas trees
- $2.99 for 100-count mini Christmas string lights
- $70 off Craftsman snow blowers
- $550 and up for washer and dryer combo sets
- 2% to 10% cash back on your Lowe’s purchase if you shop Lowes.com through the Swagbucks link.
- Free $10 gift card on purchase of $25+ at Lowes.com for first shop purchase made via Swagbucks.
- Up to 13% off on Lowe’s gift cards and get an additional 2% to 5% cash back if you make your gift card purchase via Swagbucks.
You can view some of the best deals from Lowe’s in more detail here. Tap or click into each image to zoom in.
Is Lowe’s Black Owned?
Lowe’s is led by Black CEO, Marvin Ellison. Since 2018, Ellison has held the reigns as president and CEO of Lowe’s.
As Lowe’s has been a publicly traded company since 1961, there is no sole owner of the company. But Lowe’s Black CEO, Marvin Ellison is at the company’s head leader. He is proud to be one of a handful of Black CEO’s leading Fortune 500 companies.
Ellison has been credited with Lowe’s recovery. In 2017, Ellison laid out the company’s three-year plan for growing sales and recovering lost profitability. Additionally, Lowe’s has a strong commitment to culture, diversity, and inclusion in the workplace. And outside of their own company, Lowe’s donated over $25 million in grants for minority-owned businesses in May 2020.
Who has the Best Prices Lowe’s or Home Depot?
In comparing prices across 32 of the most common hardware store purchases, Lowe’s is 5% less than Home Depot overall. In most instances, Lowe’s is cheaper than Home Depot or ties Home Depot for price.
- 47% of the time it’s a draw between Lowe’s and Home Depot for pricing, especially on name brand appliances.
- 38% of the time Lowe’s is cheaper than Home Depot.
- 15 of the time Home Depot is cheaper than Lowe’s.
Lowe’s is cheaper for tool rental, interior paint, manufactured wood flooring, lumber, tool rentals, moving truck rental, mulch, moving boxes, hammer drills, circular saws, and kitchen base cabinets.
Home Depot is cheaper for plywood, ceramic floor tiles, upper kitchen cabinets, and aluminum blinds.
When it comes to deal of the day, the Special Buy of the Day at Home Depot usually beats out Lowe’s Daily Deal on Lowes.com in terms of percentage off or dollar savings. However, retailers will feature different daily specials.
House-brand tools tend to be cheaper than Lowe’s house-brand tools.
For most brand name appliances or name brand tools, it’s pretty much a draw. Especially considering the retailers will price match each other – and other authorized retailers too, like Ace, Menards, or TruValue.
Where Lowe’s wins on price
- 13% cheaper for tool rental.
- 29% cheaper for engineered (manufactured wood) flooring. ($5.85 per sq. ft at Lowe’s vs $8.22 at Home Depot.)
- 11% cheaper for base kitchen cabinets (shaker style, assembled).
- 16% cheaper for flat interior paint.
- 15% cheaper for eggshell interior paint.
- 14% cheaper for satin interior paint.
- 3% cheaper for lumber.
- 33% cheaper for brown or red mulch.
- 11% cheaper for corded hammer drill.
- 24% cheaper for circular saw 7-1/4″.
- 3% cheaper for moving boxes.
- 31% cheaper for all day truck rental ($89 vs $129).
- 33% longer for a shorter truck rental. $19 for 90 minutes at Lowe’s vs $19 for 75 minutes at Home Depot.
Where Home Depot wins on price
- 36% cheaper for ceramic floor tiles ($0.73 per sq. ft at Home Depot vs $0.99 at Lowe’s.)
- 14% cheaper for assembled upper kitchen cabinets shaker style.
- 1.4% cheaper for plywood.
- 9% cheaper for blinds (white aluminum rook darkening).
- 3% cheaper for Stanley ratchet.
Where it’s a draw on price between Lowe’s and Home Depot
- Peel and stick carpet squares ($1.19 per sq. ft at both)
- Name brand appliances like Frigidaire stainless steel refrigerator fingerprint resistant 25.5 cu. ft ($999), high-efficiency top-load GE washer ($699), Whirpool stainless steel glass cooktop 30″ ($699).
- Miracle-Gro all-purpose soil.
- Roundup weed killer.
- Semi-gloss exterior paint (Valspar or Behr).
- Garbage disposals.
- Garden shovels.
- Standard level 24″.
- Steel claw hammer 16 oz.
- Philips Head Screwdriver.
- Adjustable Wrench set.
- Safety goggles 3M.
When Will Lowe’s Black Friday Ad Be Released?
Lowe’s Black Friday ads have historically been released in early November. Be sure to bookmark this page and check back! When’s Lowe’s Black Friday ad is released, we’ll be publishing the Black Friday sale deals here.
Will Lowe’s Price Match on Black Friday?
Yes, Lowe’s will price match on Black Friday. While there may be some limited exclusions (they won’t match, say, an unauthorized private re-seller on eBay), Lowe’s Price Promise commitment is excellent.
What Other Stores Have the Best Deals on Black Friday?
Other retailers and hot deals you should hit up during the holiday season include:
- Academy Black Friday
- Amazon Black Friday
- Bed Bath and Beyond Black Friday
- Bath and Body Works Black Friday
- Best Buy Black Friday
- Cabela’s Black Friday
- Costco Black Friday
- Dell Black Friday
- GameStop Black Friday
- Harbor Freight Black Friday
- Hobby Lobby Black Friday
- Home Depot Black Friday
- Hulu Black Friday
- IKEA Black Friday
- JCPenney Black Friday
- Kohl’s Black Friday
- Lowe’s Black Friday
- Lululemon Black Friday
- Macy’s Black Friday
- Menards Black Friday
- Newegg Black Friday
- Nike Black Friday
- Old Navy Black Friday
- Ollie’s Bargain Outlet Black Friday
- Sam’s Club Black Friday
- Sephora Black Friday
- Staples Black Friday
- Steam Sale for Black Friday
- Target Black Friday
- Tractor Supply Black Friday
- T-Mobile Black Friday
- Ulta Black Friday
- UGG Black Friday
- Vans Black Friday
- Verizon Black Friday
- Victoria’s Secret Black Friday
- Walmart Black Friday
- Wayfair Black Friday
- Yeti Black Friday
- Black Friday Airpod Deals
- Black Friday Apple Deals
- Black Friday iPad Deals
- Black Friday Laptop Deals
- Black Friday Gaming Chairs
- Black Friday Phone Deals
- Black Friday PS4 Deals
- Black Friday TV Deals
- Nintendo Switch Black Friday
- How to Check Gift Card Balances with Popular Brands
- What’s the Average Price of Car Insurance?
- 6 Ways to Take Surveys for Amazon Gift Cards
- How to Make Money Investing: Get Started with Just $100
- What Is Cyber Monday? Everything You Need to Know to Get the Best Deals
- 11 Best National Banks 2022: Get Branch Coverage, Account Variety, & More
- How to Get the Best Deal at Pet Stores Every Time
- Get Promo Codes: 8 Websites that Help You Save Money
- Secret hacks to get free Starbucks gift cards
- Myview Review and Alternatives
- The Ten Best Ways to Get Free College Classes in 2022