Digital coupon codes and printable coupons are still solid ways to save money shopping online or in store.
We’ll share with you some of the best coupon sites to save money, including the best coupon websites to score cash back rebates too.
What is the most trusted coupon website?
The best website for coupons and coupon codes may depend on exactly what you are looking for. If you want a mix of digital coupons and printable coupons, you may need to refine your search. There are thousands of coupon sites. If you cannot find the right coupon to save money and get online deals, search one of the other coupon websites.
The top five most visited coupon sites are:
- Slick Deals: over 100 million visitors per month.
- Groupon: Just over 49 million visitors per month.
- Retail Me Not: 46.13 million visitors per month.
- Rakuten: 30 million visitors per month.
- Swagbucks, just over 23 million visitors per month.
Additional places to find coupon codes include Capital One Shopping, Krazy Coupon Lady, and InboxDollars.
How can I get coupons for free?
From local deals to national savings, a store coupon can be a great way to start saving money. Store coupons can often be found in the weekly ads at the front of the store, especially in grocery stores, but there are other ways to get these great deals, too.
If you tend to shop in one particular store, sign up for their loyalty program. Not only will you get valuable coupons, but you will also get information about store deals and other money-saving information. Loyalty programs offer coupons that are tailored to your previous shopping habits and purchases so you will always have the top deals on the things you actually use.
Here are some more ways to get as many free coupons as possible:
- Install a browser extension. You have many to choose from and each one will offer available coupons, help you compare prices, and find discounts no matter where you are shopping. Install the Swagbucks extension called the Swagbutton and you will get discount codes and alerts on every participating merchant plus you will also get notifications to find the swag code. Find the code and enter it into your account and you will be awarded points (SB).
- Check the local newspaper. Most Sunday papers still have paper coupons that you can use when shopping in-store or online.
- Check product packages for additional manufacturer’s coupon offers. Some can be used immediately while others may only be valid for your next purchase.
- Interact with brands on social media or directly. When a certain brand of frozen foods was starting its media presence on Twitter, the marketing manager befriended a group of people resulting in brand loyalty, some great coupons, and even a branded tee-shirt.
- Reach out to major retailers and ask for coupons directly. The worst thing they can say is “no”.
- Use a coupon app.
Where can I find real coupons?
You can find deals online, offline, in your home mailbox, your email box. If the “real” is valid coupons, you will find these in the sites already listed. If you mean a site that offers printable coupons, most of the listed sites do offer those as well.
You can find many different coupons including grocery coupons, the trending deals, savings for local businesses, and others at all of the above sites plus these additional coupon sites:
- Brad’s Deals.
- Smart Source.
Can you extreme coupon online?
Everyone knows that online shopping can save time and money but did you know that you can also use online coupons to get the best deals? There are many ways to save money online but can you really do extreme couponing?
Extreme couponing was so popular at one time that there was a show about the people who took the concept to a whole new level. Every episode would show people with bulging, overflowing carts, and at the end, they would have to pay a few dollars for hundreds of dollars worth of products. Those were rare cases and as people later found out, much of what was being shown was bogus.
Yes, you can use promo codes, discounts, and anything else that will help you save money while shopping online but extreme couponing will probably not be part of your savings system.
- Most online retailers have a limit to the number of coupons that can be used per order.
- Some online coupons cannot be used with any other offer or online deals.
- You can try different coupon codes to find a better deal before you complete an order. This is important especially if you have to factor in the cost of shipping as well.
What is the most popular coupon?
The best coupon is the one that saves you the most money whether it is half off, free shipping, buy one, get one free coupon, or another. When you are grocery shopping, manufacturer coupons are great unless you have never bought that brand. When you are making an online purchase, a free shipping coupon code is fabulous, unless you are planning to use free, in-store pickup.
You always have to find coupons that are going to give the most value to you, for the things that you need to buy.
Do promo codes actually work?
Every now and then you will find promo codes that do not work. There are different reasons for that including:
- The code was not entered properly.
- The code you are using has expired.
- The offer you are trying to use the code for will not allow further discounts to be taken.
Always check the dates on the promo codes and always check that they will be valid on the items you are buying.
How can I get discounts online?
Create a free account with Swagbucks to get discount codes for online shopping and in-store purchases. Here are some more ways to get discounts online for every purchase even without a coupon code.
- Leave your items in your cart, close the website and wait. You will get a reminder email and for most sites, a nice discount to get you back and completing that purchase as fast as possible.
- If you are shopping on a site that doesn’t openly offer coupons, email customer service and see what they can do for you.
- Use gift cards whenever possible. (Did you know that you can earn gift cards at sites like Swagbucks and Inbox Dollars? It’s like earning online cash for a few minutes of time each day.)
Are there any real Airbnb coupons?
Yes, there are! You can get Airbnb coupons to use on your next stay when you create your account. It will be in the welcome email as well as in your account profile.
You can also get an Airbnb coupon when you refer your friends and family to the site. If they create an account with your referral code, you will get a discount coupon to use.
Finally, you can access coupons for Airbnb by going to the Wall Street Journal website.
How can I get free coupons mailed to me?
Many people still prefer to use print coupons when they are shopping. Many of the sites listed above do offer coupons that can be printed out or used digitally. Here are some ways to get coupons mailed directly to your home:
- Sign up for newsletters and mailers to your favorite brands.
- Request coupons directly by reaching out to manufacturers.
- Use your loyalty card for every shopping trip. Stores like Kroger customize the coupons they mail out often including at least one coupon for a free item.
- Request the Retail Me Not Everyday coupon book.
- Sign up for Proctor and Gamble coupons by mail.
Don’t forget that any time you interact with a brand, whether you are complaining or giving praise, you will likely be rewarded with a coupon in return.
- Softball Safety Guide
- What’s the Average Price of Car Insurance?
- Saving for Home Sweet Home: Down Payment Assistance
- All You Need to Know About GoodRx for Pets
- How to Make Money Online 2022: A Beginner’s Guide
- 8 Best Checking Accounts 2022: Online, High Interest, and More
- How Much Does Renters Insurance Cost?
- Verydice App
- Finding An Online Career as a College Student
- Best Value Colleges
- What Is Amazon Prime Day? The Best Day for Online Shopping Deals
- 5 Easy Ways to Make Money with Your Dog