The Starbucks gift card is a great way to treat yourself – or a buddy – to your favorite drinks and snacks (maybe even a mug or t-shirt) at Starbucks stores. It makes a great gift for any occasion and is a great way to go when you’re in a bind for a last-minute gift for many reasons. Starbucks is a coffee company that nearly every American has experienced at some point in their lifetime. Needless to say, Starbucks is a staple for many coffee drinkers around the world and is going to remain that way for a long time.
Starbucks is the most popular coffee company on the planet, so there are multiple Starbucks stores in almost every city. Starbucks has coffee and non-coffee drinks, so whoever you’re giving the gift card to is likely to be able to find something they will enjoy. And finally, while reasonably priced, Starbucks is more expensive than many other coffee options, so a Starbucks gift card will be a welcome reprieve for your recipient’s bank account.
Starbucks Gift Card Discounts
Finding discounts on gift cards is generally a difficult task and getting your hands on discounted Starbucks gift cards is no exception. While brands like Starbucks love the idea of helping customers feel like they’re getting a great deal and value from their product, that doesn’t usually trickle down into the gift card world since they don’t view the Starbucks gift card that you’re purchasing as a product but more in the same way they view the cash in your wallet.
However, there are still a few ways for clever shoppers to find Starbucks gift card discounts. The most obvious are gift card websites like Raise. You might have to purchase a $100 Starbucks gift card to get a discount (a few sites are currently offering $10 off $100 Starbucks gift cards). You can also shop on gift card websites like MyGiftCardsPlus and receive cash back (through their partnership with Swagbucks) when you purchase gift cards, which is virtually the same as receiving a discount.
Where to get Starbucks Gift Cards online
Starbucks gift cards are such a popular item, you can find them at almost any major online retailer. You can buy gift cards on popular websites including Amazon.com, Target, Walmart and Best Buy.
How to get free Starbucks Gift Cards
The best way to earn totally free Starbucks gift cards is through Swagbucks. Earning points for shopping online, trying new products, and sharing your opinion is easy and fun. Then you can redeem those points for free Starbucks gift cards. You can also find other amazing gift cards like Amazon, iTunes and Home Depot OR you can get Visa pre-paid cards.
Can you combine Starbucks Gift Cards?
Combining Starbucks gift cards is actually very easy. Once you create a Starbucks account, you can choose one of your gift cards to be your official Starbucks Reward card. Save that one. Now you’re able to upload every gift card you receive into your account and manage your balance from one place. Use your designated Starbucks Rewards card for all transactions and dispose of all the other gift cards once you’ve uploaded the balance into your account.
With the Starbucks app, you select “Pay” then select “Manage” and follow the same steps outlined above.
More Gift Card Tips:
- Easiest Way to Get Free Amazon.com Gift Cards
- Get free Target Gift Cards from Swagbucks.com
- How to Get Free Walmart Gift Cards
- Get free eBay Gift Cards from Swagbucks.com
- Tips and Tricks to Earn a Free Sephora Gift Card
- Ways to get Home Depot Gift Cards for free
- Ways to get Lowe’s Gift Cards for free
- Secret hacks to get free Starbucks gift cards
- Get PayPal Cash Cards for Free
- Best Free Prepaid Card with no fees
Do Starbucks Gift Cards expire?
Unused Starbucks gift cards have no expiration date and they don’t charge fees for your unused balance after certain lengths of time like some other companies do. Starbucks gift cards are worth their full value forever, until you decide to use them. Also, when your Starbucks card is registered to your account, any remaining balance is protected from the time you notify them of the loss. Reporting a stolen card is an easy one-click action within your account, at which point they balance is frozen until you are able to connect a new card to your account.
Checking your Starbucks Gift Card balance
There are a few different ways to check your Starbucks gift card balance. If you’ve registered the gift card to your Starbucks account, you can always log-in to your account and view the gift card balance there. You can also visit Starbucks.com/card and input the card number and security PIN (found on the back of the card) to check the card balance. And for anyone who’s not near a computer or smartphone, there’s an easy phone number to check the balance on your cards as well. Call 1-800-782-7282, follow the prompts to enter your card number and PIN and an automated representative will tell you the available balance.
Sending Starbucks Gift Cards via text
Gifting a Starbucks gift card is extremely easy and always a great idea. You’ll need to head over to the eGift card page at Starbucks.com/egift. You follow their simple checkout flow to purchase your egift and then choose who you’d like to send it to. The gift recipient doesn’t receive the gift card via text, but they will receive a very well-designed email with info on how they can redeem their Starbucks gift card. They might receive a notification on the mobile phone when the email comes through, so we can count that as sending one via text if you’d like. Either way, you’ll feel good for gifting something that’s sure to please anyone you’re shopping for.
Free Starbucks on your birthday
One of the most popular perks of Starbucks Rewards membership is the free birthday coffee. Every year, you’ll receive a credit on your account for one free food or beverage. So that could be a handcrafted coffee beverage, a sandwich, a pastry, or even a ready-to-drink bottled beverage. You’ll just need to visit your favorite Starbucks store and pay with your Starbucks gift card (the one you’ve designated as your official rewards card) to receive your credit.
- 200 SB Bonus To Try In-Store Deals
- Make Money From Home: 6 Ideas That Will Make You Over $500
- Best Investment Apps of 2021
- 10 Best Ways to Sell or Exchange Unwanted Gift Cards
- How to Make Money Investing: Get Started with Just $100
- Best Work Laptop – Top 10 Picks for Today’s Best Business Laptops
- 14 Stores Still Offering Layaway
- 2020’s Best Coupon Sites For Savings
- Best Way to Invest Even If You Only Have $100
- Using 7-Eleven Gift Card Rewards to Save and Earn
- What is CBD Oil: Your Guide to This Popular Product
- American Restaurant Chains with Happy Hour
- How to Stop Eating Out: Tips to Save Money On Food
- Top Tips For How To Live Frugally
- Remote Work 101: Guide to Finding a Remote Job
- 3 Easy Ways to Get Paid to Be a Friend Online & In-Person
- Guide for seniors to earn rewards and save money in 2020
- The Basics Of Investing For Teenagers
- Top 5 Money Hacks to Help You Get the Most Out of Your Budget
- How to Make Money on Etsy: What to Sell & How to Start
- Guide to Best Mother’s Day Brunches
- How to Make Money on Etsy: What to Sell & How to Start
- How to Make Money with Online Games
- Best Value Colleges