Sign up for Swagbucks to earn points that you can redeem for free eBay gift cards.
Follow these simple steps to get a free ebay gift card
- Sign up for a free Swagbucks account
- Earn points answering surveys, playing games, watching videos, discover deals and shopping online.
- Redeem your points (called SB) for a free ebay gift card.
It’s that simple and members have redeemed over $350 million in free gift cards and cash from Swagbucks.
Swagbucks is a free online rewards program where members earn points, called SB from online activities. Members can answer online surveys, watch fun videos, discover deals, play games and shop through the Swagbucks cash back portal. The SB points are redeemable for ebay gift cards along with over a hundred different gift cards, including Amazon gift cards and Walmart Gift Cards. Members can also redeem their SB for cash via PayPal. 100 SB is worth $1.
If you plan on shopping at ebay, visit the ebay coupons page for all the current ebay deals and to get cash back when you shop on ebay.com.
Ways to get free ebay gift cards
Another way to get a deal on an ebay gift cards is to buy them from online gift card malls that offer cash back. We recommend you buy ebay.com gift cards from MyGiftCardsPlus. Explore the gift card category within the Swagbucks Cashback shopping portal for other gift card malls where you can get cash back when buy ebay gift cards.
eBay is one of the most popular eCommerce sites in the world. What started as a way for people to trade collectibles like vintage Pez dispensers has evolved in a massive online marketplace. Everyday, millions of shoppers are buying brand new items, from apparel and electronics to airplanes and cars and from reputable and established sellers. eBay.com is just as popular as ever. Whether you’re into shopping for collectible art nouveau mirrors for your home or brand new bose headphones, it’s all within reach at eBay and easy purchase with an eBay eGift Card. Items purchased on eBay can make for the perfect gift; shoppers will get great deals on Xbox and PlayStation and find vintage Gucci and Balenciaga.
How to use your ebay inc. gift card.
In order to pay for a purchase using an ebay.com gift card, shoppers must have an ebay account. In addition, as of this writing, ebay does require shoppers who pay for ebay.com purchases with an ebay egift card to also have a PayPal account.
Ebay gift cards make buying on ebay easy. To use your ebay gift card to make purchases at ebay, enter the 13 digit redemption code in the appropriate field during check-out. You can apply up to 8 different gift card codes for your purchase.
How are eBay gift cards delivered?
When your friends and family send you an egift card, you receive via email delivery.
More Gift Card Tips:
- Easiest Way to Get Free Amazon.com Gift Cards
- Get free Target Gift Cards from Swagbucks.com
- How to Get Free Walmart Gift Cards
- Get free eBay Gift Cards from Swagbucks.com
- Tips and Tricks to Earn a Free Sephora Gift Card
- Ways to get Home Depot Gift Cards for free
- Ways to get Lowe’s Gift Cards for free
- Secret hacks to get free Starbucks gift cards
- Get PayPal Cash Cards for Free
- Best Free Prepaid Card with no fees
What happens to your unused eBay gift card balance?
Your unused eBay gift card balance is added to your eBay account.
What happens if you return an item you purchased with an eBay gift card?
The refunded amount is added back to your eBay account.
How to check your eBay gift card balance?
Use the ebay gift card balance checker tool. Read the eBay gift cards FAQ For additional information on eBay gift cards.
Popular categories to shop on ebay include sporting goods, items for home & garden, automotive, vintage apparel, new apparel, electronics, computers, and collectibles such as trading cards.
Swagbucks members also redeem for egift cards to Apple, itunes, Best Buy, Home Depot, Visa Gift Cards, Google Play gift cards and Walmart gift cards.
- Virtual Assistant Jobs: How to Earn Money & Work From Home
- How to Make Money from Writing Poetry
- How to Get a Stimulus Check from the Federal Government
- How to Save Money on Groceries: 9 Easy Ways to Spend Less
- How to Make Money with Airbnb: A Profitable Side Hustle