Sign up for Swagbucks to earn points that you can redeem for free Target gift cards.
Follow these simple steps to get a free Target gift card
- Sign up for a free Swagbucks account
- Earn points answering surveys, playing games, watching videos, discover deals and shopping online.
- Redeem your points (called SB) for a free Target gift card.
It’s that simple and members have redeemed over $350 million in free gift cards and cash from Swagbucks.
Swagbucks is a free online rewards program where members can receive free Target gift cards for online activities. Earn a gift card by answering online surveys, playing games, trying new offers, and watching fun videos. Members also receive cash back when they shop through the Swagbucks cashback portal. In addition to Target gift cards, members can choose from over a hundred gift cards, including Amazon gift cards and eBay Gift Cards. Members can also redeem their SB for cash via PayPal. 100 SB is worth $1.
If you plan on shopping online at target.com, visit the Target coupons page for all the current Target deals and to get cashback when you shop on Target.
Ways to get free Target gift cards
The best way to get a Target gift card is to get it for free from Swagbucks. The Swagbucks Rewards Store offers Target gift cards in denominations ranging from a $5 Target Gift Card to a $100 Target Gift Card.
Another way to get a deal on Target gift cards is to buy them from online gift card malls that offer cashback. Explore the gift card category within the Swagbucks Cashback shopping portal for gift card malls where you can get cashback from Swagbucks.
Target is one of the most popular department stores and has an amazing online store. In addition to a wide assortment of merchandise ranging from groceries and household essentials to sporting equipment and electronics, Target often has very competitive prices on the items they sell.
What makes shopping at Target great is that you can order online through the Target mobile app and pick-up your order at a local store using the Target’s Drive Up Program. Shoppers who use this service can pay for their purchases with a Target gift card and also receive other eligible discounts and promotions.
Target offers a variety of different gift card products ranging from $5 to $1000. Target Mobile GiftCards and Target eGiftCards are available in denominations from $5 to $200. Swagbucks members can select the Target eGiftCard Product as a redemption option.
The one limitation is that you cannot use them to purchase other gift cards.
More Gift Card Tips:
- Easiest Way to Get Free Amazon.com Gift Cards
- Get free Target Gift Cards from Swagbucks.com
- How to Get Free Walmart Gift Cards
- Get free eBay Gift Cards from Swagbucks.com
- Tips and Tricks to Earn a Free Sephora Gift Card
- Ways to get Home Depot Gift Cards for free
- Ways to get Lowe’s Gift Cards for free
- Secret hacks to get free Starbucks gift cards
- Get PayPal Cash Cards for Free
- Best Free Prepaid Card with no fees
What happens if you return an item you purchased with a Target gift card?
If you return an item that you purchased with a Target Gift Card, Target will issue you a credit in the form of a Target Gift Card. If you made the purchase with a specialty gift card like a Target MasterCard Gift Card or a Target American Express, Target will issue you a credit back to that type of specialty Target Gift Card.
How to check your Target gift card balance?
Use the Target gift card balance checker tool.
Read the Target gift cards FAQ For additional information on Target gift cards
- Guide to Valentine’s Day Specials and Deals 2020
- Contact Lens Subscription Services vs Traditional Prescriptions
- Breaking Down the Best Home Meal Kits of 2020
- 12 Quick Ways to Make Money From Your Phone: Make $63.50 right now
- How to Get $10 Off Dr. Scholl’s Insoles