Home Depot Incentives, inc is an American home improvement supplies retail company. The Home Depot is the largest home improvement retailer in the United States. Learn how you can earn Home Depot Gift Cards from just completing everyday online activities.
Ways to get Home Depot Gift Cards for free
Follow these simple steps to get a free Home Depot gift card.
1. Sign up for a free Swagbucks account
3. Redeem your points (called SB) for a free Home Depot gift card that you can redeem at all local stores, through HomeDepot.com, or from the Home Depot app.
It’s that simple, and members have redeemed over $350 million in free gift cards and cash from Swagbucks.
Swagbucks is a free online rewards program where members can receive free Home Depot egift cards for answering online surveys, playing games, trying new offers, and watching fun videos. Members also earn cashback when they shop through the Swagbucks store or through their Swagbutton browser extension. In addition to Home Depot egift cards, members can choose from over a hundred gift cards, including Lowe’s gift cards and Amazon Gift Cards. Members can also redeem their SB for cash via PayPal. 100 SB is worth $1.
If you plan on shopping online at HomeDepot.com, visit the Home Depot coupons page for all the current Home Depot deals and to get cashback when you shop on HomeDepot.com.
Here’s how you check your Home Depot Gift Card Balance
You may check the balance of your Home Depot Gift Card by visiting any Home Depot store and ask a cashier to check the balance for you or by checking your balance online at homedepot.com. Gift cards are also reloadable in-store and online.
Where to buy a Home Depot Gift Card online
You can buy Home Depot gift cards at any home depot location and online at homedepot.com. There are many partners that will also sell gift cards sometimes at a discount or with cashback. You can purchase large volumes of gift cards through customer support.
More Gift Card Tips:
- Easiest Way to Get Free Amazon.com Gift Cards
- Get free Target Gift Cards from Swagbucks.com
- How to Get Free Walmart Gift Cards
- Get free eBay Gift Cards from Swagbucks.com
- Tips and Tricks to Earn a Free Sephora Gift Card
- Ways to get Home Depot Gift Cards for free
- Ways to get Lowe’s Gift Cards for free
- Secret hacks to get free Starbucks gift cards
- Get PayPal Cash Cards for Free
- Best Free Prepaid Card with no fees
Where can you use Home Depot Gift Cards?
Gift cards can be redeemed in any Home Depot store or online at homedepot.com at checkout. They can be used for the purchase of merchandise and tool rental deposits. If the gift card value is not enough, the customer can use cash or credit/debit card for the remainder of the purchase.
How many Gift Cards can you use at once?
You can use up to 11 gift cards on a single transaction.
What is the return policy when purchasing with a gift card?
Instore and online purchases can be returned with proof of purchase. The value of the gift card will be returned or can be opted into store credit.
- Guide to Valentine’s Day Specials and Deals 2020
- Contact Lens Subscription Services vs Traditional Prescriptions
- Breaking Down the Best Home Meal Kits of 2020
- 12 Quick Ways to Make Money From Your Phone: Make $63.50 right now
- How to Get $10 Off Dr. Scholl’s Insoles