Free Amazon gift card promises are everywhere. Many of them aren’t real. But there are some legitimate ways that you can earn free Amazon gift cards using rewards apps like Swagbucks, Tada, or InboxDollars.
This post will go over ways you can score free Amazon gift cards, and common Amazon gift card scams to steer clear of.
Is the Free 1000 Gift Card for Amazon Legit?
While you certainly can earn free gift cards, including for Amazon, you have to know that when something sounds too good to be true, you are probably right. The free $1000 Amazon gift card offer is a scam that involves malware, possibly identity theft, and other crimes.
There are several ways you may encounter the free Amazon gift cards scam including through pop-up ads when you are browsing other websites, through emails, and through searches that give you potentially harmful website results.
To protect yourself from this and other scams, always remember:
- Never click on third-party sites if you are unsure of the security.
- Ignore pop-up ads. If you can, install an ad blocker to minimize or completely eliminate the number of these types of ads you have to see while doing your online tasks.
- Never give your personal information just because you are being offered an Amazon gift card. Remember, even when you are using the survey sites to earn free gift cards, you will only have to give a minimum of information. No one needs your bank account info at any time.
- Do not click on links to any offers you did not look for. If you receive a random email telling you that you “won” free Amazon gift cards, delete it without opening it. If you do open the email, you may need to do a computer checkup to ensure that you do not have a virus.
Does Amazon Give Free Gift Cards for Reviews?
The official company policy is no, Amazon does not give you a free Amazon gift card for reviews. There are thousands of Amazon sellers though and they do not all comply with all of the written policies, 100% of the time.
Sellers may offer gift cards as a “reward” for a review but may not actually send them if the review is not a positive one. They may straight up tell you that they will give you a reward for a positive review of their product. While some people may be inclined to accept this gift card and will write a review, others may feel pressured to do something they do not feel is quite right.
Anytime that you are feeling like you are being pressured to give an opinion that is less than truthful, you should report it to Amazon directly. Sellers that behave this way are more likely to be selling bogus, knock-off, or even illegal products.
Does Swagbucks Give Away Free $10 Amazon Gift Cards for Signing Up?
Yes and no. Yes, you can get a bonus for signing up for a free account with Swagbucks but there are some steps to making that happen first.
Also yes, you can get a free Amazon gift card from Swagbucks, but again, there will be steps that you have to take before you get yours.
First, let’s help you earn that welcome bonus. Here’s how you do it:
- Sign up for a Swagbucks account. It is free and takes minutes to complete. You need to be 13 or older and have a valid email account. That’s it.
- Use the Swagbucks SwagUp page to go shopping online. Buy $25 worth of eligible products from any of the thousands of merchants in a single transaction.
- Once the order has been confirmed, you will get credited for the welcome bonus, usually in 30 to 32 days.
Now, let’s help you earn a free Amazon gift card. If you would prefer another gift card, Paypal cash, or a deposit to your bank account, the procedure is the same. You earn the free money and you choose how you will receive it.
- Use your Swagbucks account to save money while you are earning money.
- Take online surveys. Every survey lets you earn points (called SB). Even if you do not qualify for a survey, you will earn SB for trying.
- Earn additional SB for watching videos and ads.
- Play games. You have a choice of the games that you are interested in. Each game has special requirements to earn points. For example, you may have to reach a certain level or you may have to play for a certain length of time.
- Find SwagCodes for additional SB.
- Complete offers. These can range from signing up for a newsletter for something that interests you or could be trying a new product.
- Upload your receipts whenever you go to grocery stores and get bonus points.
You can earn points (SB) while you are saving money whether you shop online or in stores. Here’s how:
- Install the free browser extension called the Swagbutton. It will alert you to promo codes, coupons, and special offers on every website.
- Always check for a promo code before shopping online so that you are getting the best deal.
- In addition to coupon codes, Swagbucks offers cashback from certain merchants.
Is There a $500 Amazon Gift Card?
Yes, you can get a $500 Amazon gift card. Amazon sells eGift cards in amounts that range from $1 to $2000. Choose the gift card that you would like to buy, the design, and add a personalized message. Digital cards are delivered within hours but can also be scheduled for delivery up to one year in advance.
Other delivery options are available including via text message.
How Can I Get Free Amazon Gift Card Codes?
You can get an Amazon gift card code by taking paid surveys, using Fetch rewards when going online shopping, and by entering your receipts into a Receipt Hog account. Other ways to earn free gift cards include joining InboxDollars, using the Amazon trade-in program, using Microsoft rewards, or other rewards programs.
How Can I Get Free Amazon Gift Cards?
If you have not signed up for any of the survey sites listed above, you should do that now. There are other sites with paid surveys including Survey Junkies, Lifepoints, Pinecone Research, and others.
In addition to the rewards app, you can try the shopping apps that help you save money while also letting you earn points that can be used to get free gift cards and other rewards.
Final Thoughts on Free Amazon Gift Cards
If you shop on Amazon, gift cards can help you save money. Amazon gift cards never expire, do not have a fee, and can be used for most of the items that you typically buy. There are restrictions including not being able to use the card anywhere else and not being able to use a gift card to buy a new gift card.
Earning free gift cards is like getting free money so if you can do so with a minimal amount of effort, you absolutely should go for it.
- How to Activate a Target Gift Card
- First Responder Discounts
- P&G Everyday Brands and Coupons for All Procter & Gamble Brands
- Bath and Body Works Black Friday Deals 2021
- Swagbucks App for iPads
- How to Save for a House: Everything You Need to Know to Get a Down Payment
- Roblox Gift Card
- Evolution of Online Shopping
- The Ultimate CVS Cashback & Coupon Code Deal Hack
- All About Micro Weddings
- How To Make Money With Your Car
- Evolution of Online Shopping