How do I get Amazon gift cards for surveys?
There are several ways to get a free Amazon gift card on a survey site. Because there are also several survey sites, it can get confusing which are the best, which are safest, and which actually pay out the fastest.
Here are some of the sites that will help you earn gift cards or Paypal cash for taking branded surveys.
Swagbucks is free to join and is open to anyone age 13 or older. In addition to the paid surveys, you can earn Amazon gift cards and other rewards by:
- Use Swagbucks for coupon codes and discounts when you shop online. You may also earn cashback on those purchases as an added bonus.
- Play games and watch videos. You will be sent emails about opportunities that can be as simple as watching a three-minute video or downloading a game and playing it for a specified period of time to earn points.
- Refer friends so that they can earn cash and you will make the referral bonus plus earn a portion of everything they make as well.
- A welcome bonus will be added to your account when you join.
Even if you are not able to complete online surveys every time, you will still be awarded at least one point for every attempt that is made. Additional points are available for the daily poll question and quick, multiple-choice questions that you will see on your Swagbucks dashboard.
Like Swagbucks, Inbox Dollars is free to join. You must be 18 or older and there is a $5 welcome bonus.
- Complete surveys and earn points for extra money or gift cards.
- Watch videos, play games, and take part in extra games or activities.
- Opportunities are sent to your email address.
- Most people can start taking surveys on the same day they begin their account.
Opinion Outpost is free to join for anyone in the US age 16 or older. Signing up is easy and takes only minutes to set up the account and be ready to take surveys and participate in other tasks for rewards.
The average survey on Opinion Outpost is worth 10 points but some are as high as 250 points.
- In addition to surveys, you can earn gift cards and other rewards by becoming a product tester. Testers do get to keep the products that they are asked to review.
- Review the advertisements that are going to be seen nationwide before they are released to the public.
- Participate in location-specific reviews. That new bistro down the street? They want to get an idea of what customers are saying so you get may be asked to visit and then give your honest feedback.
- Diary studies. You will be asked to keep track of activities and other data for a set period of time.
- Google Ad-based studies.
Survey Junkie will give you a $5 bonus just for signing up. It is available for a number of countries, with some types of rewards or pay-out options only available in select areas.
In addition to the surveys, you can earn rewards by participating in SJ Pulse which follows your daily, digital browsing as part of additional marketing research.
This site is different from the other sites in that it is an aggregator site. Once you sign up for an account you may be sent opportunities for other sites including those listed above. The problem is that you will still be asked to make an account to take surveys on those sites.
You must earn at least $20 to get a reward with Survey Club. For reference, there is not a minimum payout requirement with Swagbucks. If you can afford an offered reward, you can take it.
Survey Club offers $1 for referring friends.
Are Amazon gift card surveys legit?
You can get Amazon gift cards for answering surveys on the listed sites as well as thousands of others. Most of the survey opportunities from Amazon will be through a third-party website. If you are invited by Amazon directly, make sure that the offer is legit by knowing the scam warning signs.
The time it takes to receive your free Amazon gift cards may vary by how you earned them or by the website that is sending them.
How can I get Amazon gift cards for free?
Online survey sites are only the first step to getting your hands on an Amazon gift card for free. There are several other ways, too.
Use the Amazon trade-in program and clean out your house, garage, and storage locker while earning gift cards. Things that you can trade-in with this program include but are not limited to:
- Electronics: TVs, Streaming Devices, Tablets, Kindle readers, old phones.
- Gaming equipment including controllers, consoles, games, accessories.
There are thousands of items that are eligible. Go to the Amazon website, type in your item, and then follow the prompts to enter the additional information that is requested such as the condition of the item. You will be given the steps for sending in the item when you are finished.
If you are an Amazon Prime member you can use a program that is called Prime Reload by linking your bank account information or a debit card to your Prime account. Buy or reload Amazon gift cards with the linked payment method and you will get a bonus of 2%.
If you do a lot of online shopping, you should be using a shop rewards app at all times. These apps help you save money by giving you coupons or discount codes to use for your online purchase or they give you rewards for uploading your receipts when you are finishing shopping.
Some of these apps will give you the option to include an automatic button that applies all discounts. Others like Honey Gold feature bonus rewards like cash rewards on purchases.
Does Amazon do surveys for money?
While Amazon does sometimes offer gift cards those are usually through third-party survey websites or a market research company. You can get money if you answer surveys but you will likely not get that from Amazon directly.
Can you do surveys for gift cards?
Yes, you absolutely can. In addition to surveys for money (cash), you can get a wide range of gift cards from merchants beyond Amazon. You can also earn free gift cards for food, entertainment, and more. Many survey sites will show you a list of the gift card options that are available for completing surveys.
Remember, even the best survey sites are going to take some time to earn enough points to get paid cash or get a gift card. No one is getting mega-money by taking surveys but that’s okay. Think about it the way you think about playing games only instead of trying to beat your high score killing aliens you are trying to beat your earnings from the previous week while answering marketing questions.
How legit is Survey Junkie?
Survey Junkie has been in business since 2013. Reviews vary depending on the site and system being used, but they are consistently high. It is usually ranked among the top 5 survey sites along with Swagbucks, Inbox Dollars, and others.
As with any company of this kind, there are some negative reviews and that is to be expected. Glitches happen and maybe someone did not get paid as quickly as they would have liked or maybe someone didn’t read the terms and conditions and was removed from the site. Negative reviews should be read with the view that sometimes these are not always as legit as they might seem. It is important to read both positive and negative reviews and ask yourself “do I believe this person’s account or not?”
This can be said for the review of any survey site. If you know the warning signs of the bad sites, the good ones will show you why they are worthy of your trust fairly quickly.
What survey app pays the most?
Online surveys are interesting because you have to fit a specific demographic to be accepted. Most survey sites do pay you at least a few points for taking the screening survey so you are not wasting your time but that does make it harder to earn points and get those rewards.
Most seasoned survey takers would say Swagbucks. But that’s because this survey site also offers a number of non-survey related ways to earn. Joining several apps can help increase the amount that you are making and can also help you get to the big paying, branded surveys, and focus groups.
- Tips and Tricks to Earn a Free Sephora Gift Card
- Gas Buddy Revview: How It Works & 6 Great Alternatives
- Finding a Remote Freelance Writer Position Online
- The Best Online Banks of the Year: 7 Banks Ranked and Reviewed
- 6 Best Apps to Sell Stuff
- All About Tovala (Yes, You Probably Need One)
- Get Paid to Work Out: 7 Apps You Need to Earn Cash for Exercise
- All About Sézane
- Cabela’s Black Friday Deals 2021
- Menards Black Friday Deals 2021
- How To Start a Blog & Make Money in 6 Steps
- The Ultimate Staples Cashback & Coupon Code Deal Hack