By: Andrew Robinson | July 17, 2019
What in the world do you need right now? Is there a gift that you really want? What about a home service that you are looking for help with? Looking for a dozen eggs or a pantry staple? You probably can find it, and find it for super cheap, at Amazon.com. Amazon basically sells it all these days, which is why Amazon.com Gift Cards are as good as cash to many people.Get Your Gift Card Now
Amazon’s days of being just an online book store are long gone. The word ‘books’ doesn’t even show up on their homepage anymore. With enough Amazon.com Gift Cards, you can really buy it all (except love, of course). Getting unlimited Amazon cash without exhausting your actual cash is the tricky part. However, there are a few ways to get Amazon Gift Cards for free. Yes, free – no cost, no fees, no hidden strings. We’re here to tell you about the easiest ways to do so.
Can you really get free Amazon gift cards?
Yes. We will show you the easiest and fastest way to get Amazon gift cards for free below. *
* There’s no such thing as a free lunch. Nothing in life is free. If you’re not paying, you’re the product. These old adages certainly ring true time and again. You certainly could argue that you’re always giving up something of value to get something of value. But, there are also countless times we give up valuables without getting the best deal in return, and times we aren’t really monetizing our resources. Think of a time when you were bored, scrolling on your phone… Getting Amazon credit for minimal effort and no financial cost is such a good deal, it might as well be free.
Best eGift Cards: Amazon.com vs Walmart.com
Amazon isn’t the only place on the internet that sells basically everything. Big box stores like Target, The Home Depot & Lowes now have massive online stores that sell tens of thousands of items. The store that comes closest to Amazon’s seemingly infinite reach though is Walmart.com. According to public data, Amazon.com sells a total of 119,928,851 products in the United States, as of April 2019. Walmart’s total is likely less than half of that. But, either store has more than enough stuff to buy to keep your inner consumer monster satisfied for 10 lifetimes. So, if you have the option, would you rather get a free Amazon or Walmart gift card?
Both sites offer free two-day shipping with very modest restrictions; both have large scale grocery businesses (have you heard of Whole Foods?), and massive entertainment categories (think of Apple’s itunes on steroids). They also have virtual wallets that function like PayPal let you accumulate multiple gift cards in one place, which makes saving up for larger purchases much easier. In the end, the choice likely comes down to personal preference, though if you already have access to an Amazon Prime membership, you are probably better off sticking to Amazon’s eco-system for most of your online shopping needs, given all the perks built in to that program. The last factor to keep in mind though is that the one thing Amazon & Walmart don’t sell is each other’s gift cards – so once you have a gift card for one store, you’ve made your final decision!
Ways to win free Amazon.com credits
A little luck never hurts, and if you have a penchant for always winning the golden ticket, the easiest way to get free Amazon Gift Cards is to enter sweepstakes for them. There are plenty of sites online that host these games of chance with free entries. Our favorite is Swagbucks Swagstakes, where almost a million users have walked away as big winners to date. The prizes are always changing, but there’s almost always Amazon.com Gift Cards up for grabs, some with as high as a one in three chance of success for a single entry. Be aware – giving your credit card or linking your bank account just to enter a sweepstakes for a chance at the grand prize is never a good idea. Play the free ones if you enjoy them, but don’t risk anything more than a few game tokens for something you might not even win.
The fastest way to earn a $25 Amazon.com Gift Card
Winning a sweepstakes might be the easiest way to get free Amazon.com Gift Cards, they aren’t guaranteed, and if you’re not winning right away, they certainly aren’t the fastest way to earn that elusive free gift card. The more sure-fire approach is to sign up for an online rewards program that gives you gift cards in exchange for doing every day things online, like playing games, watching videos, answering survey questionnaires, shopping for essentials & coupon clipping. Sites like Swagbucks, InboxDollars, MyPoints and ShopAtHome offer all that and more, giving you an opportunity to earn free gift cards quickly, without spending anything more than you would otherwise.
When looking for the best online rewards site for you, choose one that has been around for a long time and have earned sterling reputations from The Penny Hoarder, Dollar Sprout and Well Kept Wallet – legit personal finance sites that vet potential money-making opportunities to make sure they are both safe and worth your time.
Three quick options to get them for free
How can this be the fastest way to earn a $25 Amazon.com Gift Card? Well, let’s provide three examples from Swagbucks to demonstrate:
- Method 1: Join Swagbucks for free. Check out their featured offers section and click on the Hulu deal. Try Hulu (The amazing online streaming site where all of your favorite TV shows live) for one month for $5.99. Just for trying Hulu, Swagbucks will give you 3300 points, called SB, which you can redeem for Amazon.com Gift Cards. 3300 SB equals $33 in gift cards, plus, once per month you can claim a $25 Amazon Gift Card for only 2200 SB, meaning you spent $5.99 to get a month of great TV + $36 in Amazon.com Gift Cards. Total time spent: 2 minutes. Unbelievable deal? You bet.
- Method 2: Still join Swagbucks – no cost. Take care of your everyday online shopping at all your favorite sites through Swagbucks Shop & Earn portal. Get 1-25% cash back on every purchase you make, depending on the store. In no time you’ve racked up 2500 SB from a few purchases that you were already going to make, which you can instantly redeem for a free $25 Amazon Gift Card.
- Method 3: Swagbucks. Sign up for it. For free. Don’t spend a dime. Pick a time when you are a bit bored or otherwise not doing anything important. (note: dinner with your family is not a good time). Take a few online paid surveys through Swagbucks and earn 50 to 3000 points on each one you qualify for. Feeling bored with surveys? Watch a few viral videos or clip some digital grocery coupons for more points. Rack up points, called SB for everything you do. Cash out for Amazon Gift Cards with as little as 300 SB and you’ve just earned yourself a completely free gift card the easiest, fastest, free-est way possible.
More Gift Card Tips:
- Easiest Way to Get Free Amazon.com Gift Cards
- Get free Target Gift Cards from Swagbucks.com
- How to Get Free Walmart Gift Cards
- Get free eBay Gift Cards from Swagbucks.com
- Tips and Tricks to Earn a Free Sephora Gift Card
- Ways to get Home Depot Gift Cards for free
- Ways to get Lowe’s Gift Cards for free
- Secret hacks to get free Starbucks gift cards
- Get PayPal Cash Cards for Free
- Best Free Prepaid Card with no fees
How to redeem Amazon Cards instantly
Once you’ve cashed out for Amazon.com Gift Cards from your preferred online rewards portal, you will have a 16-digit card number that you can add to your Amazon balance here. The gift card value will be automatically applied to your Amazon balance, usually instantly, though sometimes it can take a few hours to process. You will need an Amazon account to do this process. Accounts are free to create and only require an email address. Amazon gift cards have no expiration date, so feel free to save that gift card balance for something big. Google Amazon Gift Card FAQ or chat Amazon customer support for more information.
Reloading Amazon Gift Cards online
Once you have your Amazon account site up, you can reload your balance at any time, either with more free gift cards from sites like Swagbucks, or from your credit or debit card. Amazon even lets you apply custom balances from prepaid Visa & Mastercard Rewards cards. You never have to miss out on those small balances left over after a big purchase on prepaid cards.
eGift Card Details
These Gift Cards never expire and you can redeem towards millions of items at www.amazon.com. Amazon’s huge selection includes products in Books, Electronics, Amazon Echo and Kindle devices, Music, MP3 Downloads, Video on Demand, DVD, Apparel & Accessories & Video Games, Software, Sports & Outdoors, Toys, Baby, Computer & PC Hardware, Home & Garden, Jewelry, Beauty, Cell Phones & Service, Home Improvement, Office Products, Camera & Photo, Pet Supplies, and more. This site is the place to find and discover almost anything you want to buy online at a great price.Get Your Gift Card Now
Amazon.com is not a sponsor of this article. Except as required by law, Gift Cards cannot be transferred for value or redeemed for cash. Gift Cards may be used only for purchases of eligible goods on Amazon.com or certain of its affiliated websites. For complete terms and conditions, see www.amazon.com/gc-legal. ACI Gift Cards, Inc., a Washington corporation, issues GCs. ©,®,™ Amazon.com Inc. and/or its affiliates, 2012.
- Free and cheap alternatives to Microsoft Office
- How to check Your Lowe’s Gift Card Balance
- Best Gas Rewards Programs 2020: Earn Fuel Discounts & More
- e-Rewards Review and Alternatives for Paid Surveys
- Amazon Prime Day: Getting the Best Online Shopping Deals
- Tips and Tricks to Earn a Free Sephora Gift Card
- How Do Promo Codes & Discount Codes Work?
- Make Money from Home
- 14 Stores Still Offering Layaway
- Best Pet Subscription Boxes 2020: Treats & Toys for Dogs & Cats
- Breaking Down the Best Home Meal Kits of 2020
- A History of American Entrepreneurship: Steve Jobs and Apple Inc.