Promotions are accurate at the point of publishing and only available for a limited time. All promotions are subject to change without notification.
We all love free stuff.
With the end of the Amazon Giveaway sweepstakes program, finding free samples may be harder, but it’s not impossible. Sure, you could get product samples by strolling through your local Costco or Trader Joes. But if you want more than a few sips of a seasonal beverage, there are plenty of internet sites and brands that will send samples directly to your door.
If you’re just entering the amazing world of free samples, it’s important to be cautious of potential scams. Stick to reliable websites, and be careful when sharing personal data.
Here’s how to start getting your free product samples.
2 Ways to Get Free Samples Without Even Trying
1. Cash Back from Online Shopping
By using Swagbucks Shop, you’ll earn cash back on purchases that you were going to make anyway. Just think of how many free products you can get when you redeem gift cards to stores like Sephora and Aveda.
2. Opt In to Amazon Samples
The little-known Amazon Product Sampling program is a great way to get free samples, and all you have to do is opt-in. You don’t have to be an Amazon Prime member. There are no guarantees about the product samples you might receive, but the next time you order a new coffee pot, it’d be great to discover a coffee sample included in the box.
8 Best Free Sample Sites of 2019
- What you get: The online collection of deals is a great way to get free products, memberships, and app access. At the same time, using the site to get free stuff earns you SB points that can be exchanged for cash or gift cards. That’s double the deals! Plus, there’s no participation required in order to get more offers.
- What you have to do: Simply create an account. There’s no in-depth questionnaire or required product matching.
- What you get: You can build your own box from monthly free sample offers. Options can be anything from free baby products to cleaning supplies, snacks, pet food and more.
- What you have to do: When you sign up, you’ll take a survey to match your preferences with products. After using the new free samples, you’ll then provide feedback and opinions.
- What you get: A “VoxBox” is a monthly shipment of free full-size products. The free box of products can be anything from cosmetics to clothes or coffee.
- What you have to do: In exchange for sweet free stuff, users share their opinions on social media. This can be anything from posting to Facebook, tweeting, blogging or doing an unboxing video. The more ways you showcase the product, the greater the likelihood that you’ll receive another VoxBox.
4. Sample Source
- What you get: Free samples are available three times per year in the spring, summer and fall. You can create your own sample pack by choosing the samples you want. You’ll receive a free shipment of products such as makeup, beauty care, household cleaning, health products, and free food.
- What you have to do: Answer a few questions to get started. There are no surveys or online actions needed after you receive your products. Simply enjoy your free offers.
5. Bzz Agent
- What you get: You’ll test full-size free samples from brands like Procter & Gamble, Nestle, Unilever, P&G, Samsonite, L’Oreal, Gillette and more.
- What you have to do: After an initial survey to match you with products to try, you’ll receive your free samples. Then you’ll post about them on social media and/or submit an online product review. You’ll also submit a survey with final thoughts and feedback.
- What you get: The athletic company asks the public to test its shoes, apparel, and bras. Opportunities for product testing are available seasonally.
- What you have to do: You’ll provide feedback on products by filling out surveys on product performance.
7. Daily Goodie Box
- What you get: Every day, 10 to 500 boxes are shipped with products from more than 260 brands. Rather than major labels, most products are from smaller brands or niche products like cold brew coffee or natural skincare.
- What you have to do: The Facebook feed shares information on the latest free goodies. Leave a comment if you’re interested. After receiving a box, share your feedback on the free samples to help the brands know what people really think of their products.
- What you get: Free samples are matched to your lifestyle and interests. Products can include anything from PretzelChips and Bic pens to a Sleep Number pillow.
- What you have to do: In exchange for free products, you’ll share feedback with other members and to your social audience. The more ways you provide product feedback, the more likely you are to get future free samples.
More Ways to Save:
- 5 Tips to Cash In Big at the Bath & Body Works Semi-Annual Sale
- Everything You Need to Know About the Victoria’s Secret Semi-Annual Sale
- Lensabl Coupon Code: Get 20% off plus $20 cashback
- Hulu Coupons & Promo Codes Aren’t the Best Way to Sign Up
- Grocery Outlet Deals and Coupon: You’re Gonna Want to Read This!
- How to save money when eating out at restaurants
- American Restaurant Chains with Happy Hour
- How to Get Free Samples Online
- 7 Best Sites to Get Discount Gift Cards
6 Sites for Beauty and Makeup Free Samples
Want to get free makeup samples and try out new products? These freebie sites send free samples by mail with no requirements.
- What you get: You’ll receive samples when you match with the products that are being tested. Samples could be from any L’Oreal subsidiary including Garnier, Urban Decay, Lancome, Maybelline, NYX and more.
- What you have to do: After joining the Consumer Testing Program, fill out a profile so they can match you with hair, makeup, and skincare products. Available surveys help you qualify for free beauty samples, and reviewing the products you receive helps you qualify for more product samples.
- What you get: You can get free 15 to 20-minute treatments including a mini-facial, makeup consultation, and styling consultation. There’s no payment required for complimentary spa and salon treatments.
- What you have to do: Book your complimentary treatment. That’s it!
- What you get: Sephora offers free samples in its stores, even if you don’t make a purchase. All you have to do is ask. Sephora also gives away a full-size product as a birthday gift. There’s no purchase needed; just stop by a store during your birthday month. You can also get free samples online, but only if you’re also making a purchase.
- What you have to do: Nothing! There are no surveys, just free stuff.
- What you get: You’ll receive free samples of products that are being tested. Expect a wide range of beauty products, including perfume, eye cream, and cosmetics.
- What you have to do: After joining the magazine’s exclusive reader panel, Elle Inner Circle, you’ll be mailed samples in exchange for feedback about the product.
- What you get: The magazine’s style and fashion focus mean that you could get free samples in anything from mascara to shoes.
- What you have to do: Registering for the Vogue Insider panel gives you access to the free samples. A magazine subscription is not required. After receiving a free product alert, sign up quickly because the hot deals don’t last long.
- What you get: Sample products could be anything related to beauty, fashion, and home decor.
- What you have to do: Join the InStyle Trendsetter community and provide feedback on the free products.
- The Best Wine Subscription Boxes of 2020
- Guide to Valentine’s Day Specials and Deals 2020
- Contact Lens Subscription Services vs Traditional Prescriptions
- How to Get the Best Deal at Pet Stores Every Time
- The Ultimate List of Brands That Offer Student Discounts