Newegg is an online-only retailer of computer hardware, software, and other consumer electronics. The name Newegg, and its logo containing three eggs, draw upon the egg as a symbol of birth and unlimited potential.
This tech-focused retailer is on Google’s list of trusted eCommerce sites and Google offers free protection on your Newegg.com orders.
Find the latest Newegg coupons and cash back offers on Swagbucks.
How does Newegg Black Friday work?
Even though Newegg is an online-only tech retailer, Newegg still delivers huge Black Friday savings. Their Black Friday sale is a multi-day extravaganza. It features super-low prices on home appliances, computer parts, and other electronic deals and tech products.
While their weeklong Black Friday sale (including a Cyber Monday event) is a short window of time, customers can get Black Friday deals as soon as November 1st thanks to the Newegg Black Friday Price Protection program.
Here’s how the Newegg Black Friday Price Protection works
- All Newegg Black Friday deals come with a low price guarantee, or the Newegg Black Friday Price Protection.
- If you purchase an item from November 1st to November 22nd, and that price drops at any time during the month of November, you’ll be refunded the difference.
- The aim, according to CEO Anthony Chow, is to “remove any doubt about whether customers are getting the best deal offered on Newegg.com” and to enable customers to get a head-start on Black Friday shopping.
- Products eligible for Black Friday Price protection will be labeled with a special Price Protection badge.
- If you purchase an eligible product and its price drops later in the month, Newegg will automatically refund you the difference. Customers won’t have to track price changes or follow up to request a price adjustment. Your refund will be automatically processed, via your original payment method, by December 7th.
This was how Black Friday Price Protection has worked in recent years. We anticipate the program will remain the same for Newegg Black Friday 2022 with possible minor tweaks. Once the Newegg Black Friday ad is released, we’ll be able to confirm. Make sure to bookmark this page and check back.
The Newegg Black Friday Sale is a Month Long Event
While most retailers do a week-long Black Friday event (or even multiple Black Friday flights), Newegg offers its Black Friday Sale both as a multi-day and a month-long event.
- You can get the Black Friday best prices over a 30-day window. Make a purchase from November 1st to 22nd, if the price drops lower at any time during the month of November, you’ll automatically be refunded the price difference. You’re guaranteed Black Friday deal pricing for a whole month.
- 8-day event: Black Friday Sale from November 20th to November 28th
These are the dates we anticipate based on recent year Black Friday sales.
Newegg Offers an Extended Return Window for Black Friday and Holiday Purchases
Last year, all eligible Newegg purchases made between November 1st and December 24th can be returned up until January 31st. For Black Friday 2022, we are anticipating a similar generous extended return window.
What time does Black Friday start for Newegg?
There isn’t an official start time for Black Friday for Newegg. Last year it started at midnight on the Monday before Thanksgiving. For this year, look for deals to drop the Sunday before Thanksgiving.
Is Newegg Price Matching?
If you purchase an eligible product displaying the Black Friday Price Protection from Nov. 1 through Nov. 20, 2022, and after your purchase, that same product ends up discounted to a lower price on Newegg.com on or before Nov. 26, 2022, Newegg will automatically refund the difference to the original payment method. There’s no need to track prices or submit a claim – refunds will be automatically processed by Dec. 6, 2022, and an email confirmation will be sent to you.
Do PC part prices drop on Black Friday?
Yes, the price for PC parts will drop on Black Friday – but not necessarily for all the specific PC parts you want. Ask any Reddit or tech forum, you’ll get a chorus of opinions on whether or not Black Friday is the best time to buy PC parts.
Are there Newegg Black Friday deals?
Newegg will be running their Black Friday Sale from November 23rd to November 27th. Find deals on gaming laptops, computer components, home entertainment, electronics, and more. View Newegg Black Friday deals.
If you’ve got your heart set on a specific product, it will likely go on sale. But whether or not it will be the cheapest price you’ll find all year can be a toss-up. Of course, if you have an immediate need for the part, it’s not a terrible time to buy. At worst, you’ll get a moderately good deal and at best you’ll get the cheapest price of the year.
If you’re laser-focused on finding the best discounts, and you’re flexible on the brands and features for your computer parts, you can find some stupid-cheap deals.
Is the Newegg Black Friday ad out?
Newegg just released their Black Friday deals. You can click or tap into each images to view the deal in details below!
Which PC Parts Are Hot Deals for Black Friday
In looking at Black Friday PC and tech sales in the years past, we have a good idea which PC parts are worth buying for Black Friday.
- CPU coolers – if you’re flexible on the model
- GPU’s (also known as Graphic Cards)
- HDD’s or Hard-Disk Drives 1TB or smaller
- Cases – if you’re flexible on brand
- Power Supplies – if you’re flexible on model and manufacturer
- Monitors – if you’re set on a specific brand and model, it can be a toss-up. If you’re flexible, you can find tremendous savings.
Are Cyber Monday deals better than Black Friday?
Cyber Monday deals aren’t necessarily better or worse than Black Friday deals; they just tend to feature a different line-up of products. Brick-and-mortar retailers tend to offer a lot of in-store only doorbusters on Black Friday, but with doesn’t apply to only only retailers like Newegg.
Additionally, you don’t have to worry about whether or not Cyber Monday deals are better than Black Friday at Newegg. With their Black Friday Price Protection, you’ll get the lowest price Newegg offers at any time during the month of November. Purchase the product from November 1st to November 22nd, and you’ve locked in the item’s lowest sales price advertised at any time during the month of November. The price difference is automatically refunded back to you.
What does Newegg sell?
As a leading tech focused e-Commerce site, Newegg sells just about anything tech related you can think of – plus a whole lot of other categories. And you’ll find new, open-box, refurbished, and used products on the Newegg.com website.
- Computer parts
- PC’s and laptops
- Tablets and iPads
- Gaming PC’s and gaming laptops
- TV’s, DVD players, video cables
- Speakers and home theatre accessories
- Health & beauty
- Office supplies
- Automotive parts
- Consumer electronics
- Home appliances including blenders, air fryers, refrigerators, air purifiers, vacuums, and water filtration systems
- Sporting goods
- Toys and Drones (including Hobbyist and Collectibles)
- Home and tools including lawn mowers, HVAC systems, solar power, smart home automation, and furniture
- Apparel and accessories including shoes, sunglasses, watches, wallets, backpack, and luggage
What are the best Black Friday deals for Newegg?
This is what we expect to see for top Black Friday deals this year.
– Oculus Quest 2: Free $50 Promo Gift Card
– ABS Master Gaming PC, Intel Core i%, RTX 2060, 16GB DDR4, 512GB SSD: $200 Oof
– Acer 27″ 144 Hz 2K WQHD Curved Gaming Monitor: $130 off
This is based on top deals for Black Friday over the past couple of years.
What are Newegg shipping options?
Free Shipping is available for items shipped by Newegg for orders over $25.
What Other Stores Have the Best Deals on Black Friday?
Other retailers and hot deals you should hit up during the holiday season include:
- Academy Black Friday
- Amazon Black Friday
- Bed Bath and Beyond Black Friday
- Bath and Body Works Black Friday
- Best Buy Black Friday
- Cabela’s Black Friday
- Costco Black Friday
- Dell Black Friday
- GameStop Black Friday
- Harbor Freight Black Friday
- Hobby Lobby Black Friday
- Home Depot Black Friday
- Hulu Black Friday
- IKEA Black Friday
- JCPenney Black Friday
- Kohl’s Black Friday
- Lowe’s Black Friday
- Lululemon Black Friday
- Macy’s Black Friday
- Menards Black Friday
- Newegg Black Friday
- Nike Black Friday
- Old Navy Black Friday
- Ollie’s Bargain Outlet Black Friday
- Sam’s Club Black Friday
- Sephora Black Friday
- Staples Black Friday
- Steam Sale for Black Friday
- Target Black Friday
- Tractor Supply Black Friday
- T-Mobile Black Friday
- Ulta Black Friday
- UGG Black Friday
- Vans Black Friday
- Verizon Black Friday
- Victoria’s Secret Black Friday
- Walmart Black Friday
- Wayfair Black Friday
- Yeti Black Friday
- Black Friday Airpod Deals
- Black Friday Apple Deals
- Black Friday iPad Deals
- Black Friday Laptop Deals
- Black Friday Gaming Chairs
- Black Friday Phone Deals
- Black Friday PS4 Deals
- Black Friday TV Deals
- Nintendo Switch Black Friday
- How Much Does Renters Insurance Cost?
- The 9 Best Stay at Home Survey Sites on the Web: Get PayPal Cash for Surveys Now
- The Ultimate Macy’s Cashback & Coupon Code Deal
- Check My Walmart Gift Card Balance
- 5 Ways to Get Free Prescription Drugs and Dozens of Assistance Programs to Know
- Ways to get Lowe’s Gift Cards for free
- 5 Easy Ways to Make Money with Your Dog
- Get Paid to Work Out: 7 Apps You Need to Earn Cash for Exercise
- Saving for College: How Much Do You Need to Get Started
- Chime is the Bank of the Future: Do it All from Your Couch
- How to Sell Things Fast on eBay: 8 Tips for a Quick Sale
- How to Get Out of Debt Quickly: 5 Steps to Reduce What You Owe