You are a DIY enthusiast. You have tons of awesome artistic ideas in your head. You enjoy everything do-it-yourself, from sketching out your ideas on paper to manifesting them in real life with skillful execution and various tools at your disposal.
President Abraham Lincoln has famously said, “Give me six hours top drop down a tree, and I will spend the first four sharpening the ax.” To execute and overdeliver on all of your projects promptly, you need the best tools that complement your skills and ideas.
As the biggest holidays of the year approaches, chances are you have a lot of DIY projects that need to be done. If that’s the case, you might want to start investing in tools like the Cricut Joy or Cricut Maker to maximize your productivity. Now is the time to do so with Black Friday right around the corner!
Just like with most brands, Cricut has its own Black Friday and Cyber Monday deal. Below we’ll guide you through the best deal from this great DIY brand to ensure you get what you want at the best price.
What type of Cricut machines are there?
Before you purchase, it is essential to learn about the different types of machines that Cricut has to know exactly what you are investing your money into.
There are currently five different tools that Cricket displays on its website. The tools are divided into two categories: Machines and Heat Presses.
There are currently three types of Machines:
- Cricut Joy: the cheapest of the three at $159.99 with an adorable and compact design, Cricket Joy allows its user to easily cut and print cards and tiny graphics that are highly customizable.
- Cricut Maker 3: branded “The ultimate cutting machine,” it comes as no surprise that these cutting machines are the most expensive of the bunch at $399.99. This Cricut cutting machine is perfect for serious crafters or businesses as it can cut over 300+ materials, including woods and leather.
- Cricut Explore 3: the sweet spot for many DIY enthusiasts at $299.99. This machine can do almost as much as the Cricut Maker but with fewer materials and versatility.
Besides the machines, Cricket also sells two types of Heat Presses:
- Cricut EasyPress 2: at $189.99, the EasyPress 2 uses heat to print your chosen design. Just let it iron on your T-shirt to have an awesome graphic tee. You can also use the EasyPress 2 to print on other items such as backpacks and purses.
- Cricut Mug Press: as the name suggests, this equipment lets users print gorgeous designs on mugs to create highly personalized mugs for everyone.
Other tools and devices
Cricut also sells various tools with its machines like the Engraving Tip or design tools like the BrightPad.
What is the cheapest Cricut?
There are also other types of machines from Cricut, such as the older generation of the devices, Cricut Maker 2 and Cricut Explore 2, that are no longer on their website. However, they are still sold on websites like Amazon or Michael’s. The cheapest Cricut product, the Cricut EasyPress mini, is sold on Amazon for only $48.40.
What Cricut Machine Is The Best?
The best Cricut machine has to be the Cricut Maker 3. It is the newest line, which offers 2x faster-cutting speed than its predecessor, the Cricut Maker 2. The Cricut Maker 3 is also the most dynamic and versatile machine out of all of the DIY devices that Cricut offers at the moment.
However, keep in mind that just because it is the best out there doesn’t mean it is the best for you as an individual crafter. If you don’t need anything more than a simple cutting device, the Cricut Joy might be the better choice instead.
How much is a Cricut?
We discussed earlier that there are different types of Cricut machines. Depending on how the complexity of your projects, they can range from as little as $48.40 to as much as $399.99.
What is a good price for a Cricut maker?
To get a good price, you might typically want to look into bundles and discounts such as Cricut maker bundle and Cricut easy press deals to save money. Alternately, you can also search for Cricut coupon codes on Google or Swagbucks to see if there’s any code you can use to redeem and get the lowest price possible.
When’s The Best Time To Buy a Cricut?
The perfect time to buy a Cricut is when you can get the best deals. Especially with the holiday season coming, keep an eye out for Black Friday or Cyber Monday sales to save as much as you can on that new Cricut machine.
Does Cricut have any Black Friday deal? What about Cyber Monday deals?
Yes! Cricut has Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals every year. Last year’s deals came out around November 18th, so we anticipate that sales will be announced around the same time this year. We’ll update this article as soon as they release Cricut black Friday and Cyber Monday deals.
When is Cricut Black Friday Sale?
Cricut Black Friday sale for this year hasn’t been announced yet. However, based on last year’s schedule, we anticipate that all the great deals from Cricut will be released around December 12th-18th and will last until after Black Friday on the 26th.
What are the best Black Friday Cricut deals?
Brands and retailers want to ensure that customers get the lowest prices during Black Friday and Cricut is no exception. The DIY brand came in hot last year with some of the most enticing deals that were never seen before.
Even though this year’s deals aren’t out yet, we can look at last year’s Cricut Black Friday price to have a good idea of what is to come.
Cricut Black Friday sales in 2021
Cricut was generous with its sales in 2021. Here are some of the best deals that the DIY brand has:
- Cricut Maker: $369.99 $229 at Walmart – Walmart is offering $140 off in Rose, Blue and Champagne colors are on offer.
- Cricut EasyPress 2:
$239.99$169 at Amazon – The Cricut EasyPress 2 is great for making custom-designed T-shirts, tote bags, pillows, aprons, sweatshirts and more. And Amazon has one of the best Cricut deals around on this model, with free returns, too.
- Cricut Explore Air 2:
US$194.88$149 at Walmart – The Cricut Explore Air 2 is the best Cricut machine for beginners, as its software is easy to follow, and it can cut more than 100 different types of material. And it’s a bargain right now at under $150.
When Will Cricut Black Friday Ad Be Released?
Cricut Black Friday ad hasn’t been released yet, but based on when they released their Black Friday deal last year, we anticipate that their deal will be released from November 12th-18th, approximately 1 to 2 weeks before Black Friday. Of course, we’ll be updating as soon as they are released, so stay tuned for Cricut’s best black Friday deal.
What Other Stores Have the Best Black Friday Deals?
For more other discounts, current deals, Black Friday DIY craft deals, and Cyber Monday craft deals, take a look at our other articles about Black Friday to browse your favorite sales and get the best offer this holiday season:
- Black Friday shopping
- Academy Black Friday
- Amazon Black Friday
- Bed Bath and Beyond Black Friday
- Bath and Body Works Black Friday
- Best Buy Black Friday
- Cabela’s Black Friday
- Costco Black Friday
- Dell Black Friday
- GameStop Black Friday
- Harbor Freight Black Friday
- Hobby Lobby Black Friday
- Home Depot Black Friday
- Hulu Black Friday
- IKEA Black Friday
- JCPenney Black Friday
- Kohl’s Black Friday
- Lowe’s Black Friday
- Menards Black Friday
- Newegg Black Friday
- Old Navy Black Friday
- Ollie’s Bargain Outlet Black Friday
- Sephora Black Friday
- Staples Black Friday
- Steam Sale for Black Friday
- Target Black Friday
- Tractor Supply Black Friday
- T-Mobile Black Friday
- Ulta Black Friday
- UGG Black Friday
- Verizon Black Friday
- Victoria’s Secret Black Friday
- Walmart Black Friday
- Wayfair Black Friday
- Yeti Black Friday
- Black Friday Airpod Deals
- Black Friday Apple Deals
- Black Friday iPad Deals
- Black Friday Laptop Deals
- Black Friday Gaming Chairs
- Black Friday Phone Deals
- Black Friday PS4 Deals
- Black Friday TV Deals
- Nintendo Switch Black Friday
- How to Take Advantage of Survey Reward Sites
- LifePoints Review and Alternatives for Paid Surveys
- Virtual Assistant Jobs: How to Earn Money & Work From Home
- What the Average U.S. Family Spends for Back to School Clothing & 9 Ways You Can Shop Even Smarter
- All You Need to Know About GoodRx for Pets
- Doodle Survey Review
- 6 Ways to Take Surveys for Amazon Gift Cards
- The Best Way to Invest – Even If You Only Have $100
- How Do Promo Codes & Discount Codes Work?
- How Does Child Support Work? Answers & Explanations for Parents
- 5 Easy Ways to Make Money with Your Dog
- Travel Hacking: How to Fly for Little or Nothing—Even In First Class!