Lululemon is known for offering superior quality athleisurewear at three-figure price tags. But on Black Friday and other sales events, you can snag some amazing discounts.
Does Lululemon have a sale on Black Friday?
Yes, Lululemon has major sales for Black Friday. Generally, it’s a weeklong event that kicks off a few days before Thanksgiving and ends on Cyber Monday.
When is Lululemon’s Black Friday Sale for 2022?
Here’s what we expect for Lululemon’s Black Friday sale 2022:
- Starts: Deals start online on Sunday, November 20, 2022
- Ends: Deals end online at the end of the day on Cyber Monday, November 28, 2022.
- Store hours: Will vary by location and depend on the shopping mall or outlet mall hours. It is possible that some Lululemon stores will be open on Thanksgiving Day.
What does Lululemon do on Black Friday?
Lululemon offers steep discounts on their coveted tights, leggings, and other workout gear and loungewear.
Lululemon Black Friday deals have included bestselling tops (tanks, shirts, and bras) from $29 and bottoms (leggings, joggers, and pants) from $59. Extraordinary discounts of 50% to 60% off, or more, can be found.
Are Cyber Monday deals better than Black Friday?
Generally speaking, some things are cheaper on Cyber Monday and some things are cheaper on Black Friday. Black Friday may be a better date to buy new, big-ticket items and score in-store only doorbusters. Cyber Monday is often a better day to shop for tech deals (more handheld-size consumer goods) and smaller gifts.
But more and more, it’s hard to say there’s any sort of rule of thumb for Cyber Monday vs Black Friday. Retailers launch Black Friday deals well before Thanksgiving, and Cyber Monday is morphing into Cyber Week. Deals are just getting spread out as stores clamor for your business the entire holiday season.
For Lululemon, we expect that they will run a weeklong Black Friday sale this year just as they have over the past couple of years. Inventory may be better earlier in the week, but the prices shouldn’t change.
Why is Lululemon so expensive?
Lululemon is one of the world’s most popular, and most expensive, athleisure brands and a lot goes into their steep price tags.
- High-Quality, Sustainable Materials: Lululemon uses super high-quality fabrics and materials. A pair of Lululemon leggings or tights aren’t just another pair of cotton leggings. The fabric holds its shape through hundreds of washes. The butt doesn’t thin or pill, knees don’t rib and wear. The material feels soft and comfy, thick, and luxurious.
- Comfort and Style: The comfort and style of Lululemon garments are unparalleled; many credit Lululemon with birthing the athleisurewear industry. Lululemon offers leggings that are squat-proof, flattering, and comforting for every possible angle of yoga. And they offer a full range of commuter wear – joggers, pants, shirts, and jackets that are comfortable enough to be worn while biking to work and versatile enough to be worn all day in a business casual office setting. Lululemon comfort and style is fueled by its continual research, iteration, and product innovation.
- Continual Innovation: At the company’s headquarters, Lululemon continually experiments with nylon, spandex, elastane, cotton, and Lycra in new designs and colors to come up with flattering products that can endure lots of wear. Lululemon products are put through the wringer, literally, in their Whitespace Lab: clothing is tested on every exercise machine imaginable, in pools, and in different humidity and climate-controlled chambers.
- Celebrity Collaborations: Lululemon has been smart about sharing their product (and marketing dollars) with celebs and social media influencers. There are plenty of pics showing Kim Kardashian, Gisele Bundchen, Nastia Liukin, and other celebs stepping out in Lululemon.
Does Amazon sell real Lululemon?
Yes, you can buy real Lululemon brand garments on Amazon. They are sold through third-party sellers and pricing is similar to what you’ll find for full-price Lululemon garments on Lululemon.com. It is possible that some sellers may sell counterfeit or fake Lululemon goods. Amazon does its best to remove these listings, but a huge marketplace of sellers can be hard to police.
If you’re looking for a wide selection of cheaper Lululemon goods, the clearance section in Lululemon stores or “We Made Too Much” section of lululemon.com may be a better bet. Shoppers can often find cheaper goods that are unquestionably brand authentic. Clearance section deals can include long sleeve Lululemon shirts, tights, leggings, joggers, hoodies, jackets, and other popular apparel.
What are the best deals for the Lululemon Black Friday Sale?
Lululemon Black Friday deals this year are going to look a lot like what we’ve seen over the past couple of Black Friday sales.
- 30% to 46% off High-Rise Tights
- 50% off On the Fly 7/8 Pants
- 36% off Speed Up Tights
- 54% off Fast and Free High Rise Tights
- 50% off Scuba Hoodies
- 29% off Swiftly Tech Short Sleeve Crew Shirts
- Up to 50% off Sports Bras: Fine Form Sports Bra, Reveal Sports Bra, Unleash Strength Bra
- 33% off Ebb to Street Tanks with Built in Support
- 36% off Ready to Rulu Joggers
- 50% off Fast and Free Shorts
- 40% off Align Wide Leg Crop Pants
- 40% off City Stroll Coat
- 50% off Hood Lite Jacket Packable
- 36% off Navigation Stretch Down Jacket
- 30% off Textured Tech Pants
- 33% off Reinstate Long Sleeve Henley
- 30% off Commission Pant Slim Warpstreme
- 44% off Train to Beach Shorts
- 33% off Metal Vent Breath Long Sleeve Shirt
- 25% off Surge Tight Nulux
- 30% off Fast and Free Backpack
- 53% off Para Backpack (23L)
- 33% off Go Getter Bag (26L)
- 37% off Fast Track Bag
- 50% off Days Shade Ball Cap
- 46% off Now and Always Convertible Bag
- 33% off Lululemon Muscle Tanks
- 37% off License to Train Boxers
- 30% off ABC Slim Pants
- 60% off Tech Pique Polo Shirt
- 35% off City Sweat Short in French Terry
What Other Stores Have the Best Deals on Black Friday?
Other retailers and hot deals you should hit up during the holiday season include:
- Academy Black Friday
- Amazon Black Friday
- Bed Bath and Beyond Black Friday
- Bath and Body Works Black Friday
- Best Buy Black Friday
- Cabela’s Black Friday
- Costco Black Friday
- Dell Black Friday
- GameStop Black Friday
- Harbor Freight Black Friday
- Hobby Lobby Black Friday
- Home Depot Black Friday
- Hulu Black Friday
- IKEA Black Friday
- JCPenney Black Friday
- Kohl’s Black Friday
- Lowe’s Black Friday
- Lululemon Black Friday
- Macy’s Black Friday
- Menards Black Friday
- Newegg Black Friday
- Nike Black Friday
- Old Navy Black Friday
- Ollie’s Bargain Outlet Black Friday
- Sam’s Club Black Friday
- Sephora Black Friday
- Staples Black Friday
- Steam Sale for Black Friday
- Target Black Friday
- Tractor Supply Black Friday
- T-Mobile Black Friday
- Ulta Black Friday
- UGG Black Friday
- Vans Black Friday
- Verizon Black Friday
- Victoria’s Secret Black Friday
- Walmart Black Friday
- Wayfair Black Friday
- Yeti Black Friday
- Black Friday Airpod Deals
- Black Friday Apple Deals
- Black Friday iPad Deals
- Black Friday Laptop Deals
- Black Friday Gaming Chairs
- Black Friday Phone Deals
- Black Friday PS4 Deals
- Black Friday TV Deals
- Nintendo Switch Black Friday
- Use Your Amex Gift Card and Check Your American Express Gift Card Balance
- How to make your money work for you
- The Best Way to Invest – Even If You Only Have $100
- 275 SB Bonus To Try In-Store Deals
- How to Start Investing: Your Guide to the Best Strategies & Apps to Invest Money
- Test Websites for Money: The Best Online Website Tester Jobs
- 8 Best Checking Accounts: Online, High Interest, and More
- How To Make Money With Your Car
- Make Money While You Sleep: Real Ways to Earn Passive Income
- 10 Reliable Ways to Make Money Fast Today
- All You Need to Know About GoodRx for Pets
- Top 7 Apps to Make Money Scanning Barcodes & Receipts