Hobby Lobby has just about everything any crafter, hobbyist, baker, sewer, DIY-er, or holiday enthusiast could possibly need – all under one roof. From candles to chairs to metal rivets to baking pans, Hobby Lobby has a huge range of products.
While the retail giant is always known for offering amazing discounts, Hobby Lobby shines big for Thanksgiving, Christmas, and other major holidays. Hobby Lobby Black Friday deals are massive – you won’t want to miss their exclusive savings. Hobby Lobby Black Friday this year is sure to be a phenomenal event. Find the latest Hobby Lobby coupons and cash back offers at Swagbucks.
Is Hobby Lobby closed on Black Friday?
Hobby Lobby is not closed on Black Friday. Hobby Lobby is open on Black Friday, the day after Thanksgiving.
Hobby Lobby is closed on other days though:
- Sundays – even if the Sundays fall during the month of December or on a holiday. Hobby Lobby may have longer store hours on other days, but the retailer is always closed on Sundays.
- Thanksgiving – Hobby Lobby is closed on Thanksgiving Day.
- Christmas Day
- Easter (which always falls on a Sunday)
Hobby Lobby is open with shorter or extended holiday hours on other days:
- Black Friday – November 26th: 9am – 8pm
- Christmas Eve: 9am – 5:30pm
- New Year’s Day: 9am – 5:30pm
- Memorial Day: 9am – 5:30pm
What time does Black Friday start at Hobby Lobby?
Black Friday start date has not been announced yet, but based on last year here’s what we expect:
Start Date: Sunday, November 20, 2022 (Online) & Monday, November 21, 2022 (In-Store)
End Date: Saturday, November 26, 2022, at 9pm
When are Hobby Lobby store hours for Black Friday?
Hobby Lobby is closed on Thanksgiving Day but will have extended hours (8am – 9pm) on the Friday and Saturday following Thanksgiving.
Does Hobby Lobby have more than one Black Friday sales event?
Hobby Lobby runs one, week-long Black Friday promotion that starts on the Sunday/Monday before Black Friday. (It starts online on Sunday and in-store on Monday.)
Does Hobby Lobby have a Pre-Black Friday Sale?
Hobby Lobby does not have an official pre-Black Friday promotion but we expect Black Friday deals to start a week before Black Friday starting on Sunday/Monday.
Plan to save up to 50% off on all categories (crafts, decors, floral, and more)
When is Hobby Lobby Cyber Monday?
Hobby Lobby runs an annual Cyber Monday sale, that starts on the Monday following Thanksgiving. Last year, Hobby Lobby’s Cyber Monday was a 6-day long sale. We anticipate similar run dates this year.
- Cyber Monday Sale Dates: 11/28 to 12/4
- November 28th through December 4th
Cyber Monday deals are available online and in stores. The Hobby Lobby Cyber Monday ad for 2022 has not yet been released. Once the ad scans are out, we’ll confirm these expected dates.
Is the Hobby Lobby Black Friday ad out?
The Black Friday ad is not yet out, but we expect it to be released around November 20th.
Does Hobby Lobby still have 40% off coupons?
Hobby Lobby no longer offers its popular 40% off anything coupon, but you can still find coupons and savings for 40% off select categories or deals.
Here’s how to find and use Hobby Lobby 40% off coupons
- New 40% off coupons are posted on the Hobby Lobby website every Sunday. They are good for 6 days (Monday through Saturday of that week).
- 40% coupons are also featured in newspaper inserts and in-store flyers.
- Occasionally, 40% off coupons for Hobby Lobby merchandise are featured on social media: follow their Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook site.
- Deals apps and sites like Tada and Swagbucks have Hobby Lobby coupons.
- The 40% off coupon can only be applied to regular-priced merchandise unless otherwise indicated.
- Only one 40% off coupon per person per day can be used.
- The 40% off coupon cannot be used on previous purchases.
- The 40% off coupon must be presented at the time of purchase.
What are the best Hobby Lobby Black Friday deals?
This is what we expect to see for top Black Friday deals this year.
- -50% off Home Decor
- -50% off Christmas Trees, Crafts, Lights
- -Up to 50% off on crafts
This is based on top deals for Black Friday over the past couple of years.
Is Hobby Lobby price matching?
Hobby Lobby will price match items from the Michaels or JOANN ad. Also, will do price adjustments for up to 14 days after your purchase. Hang on to the receipt and item for price adjustment. Note they do not price adjust clearance (“Reduced”) items.
What are Hobby Lobby shipping options?
Standard delivery to the 48 contiguous US only starting at $7.95. Shipping costs increase based on the Order subtotal. Express & overnight shipping is available for an additional fee. Must call 1-800-888-0321 before placing your order.
For holiday shipping, a free shipping coupon may be available. In-store pickup is not available.
How else can I save money at Hobby Lobby on Black Friday?
In addition to Hobby Lobby Black Friday sale prices, there are other ways to save big on your Black Friday purchase at Hobby Lobby.
- Get up to 15% cash back on your online Hobby Lobby purchase.
- Get a Free $10 Gift Card on a purchase of $25+ online at Hobby Lobby.
- Use discounted gift cards for Hobby Lobby. You can purchase discounted gift cards on resale sites like EJ Gift Cards.
To get cash back for your Hobby Lobby purchase, you must shop on the merchant’s website through Swagbucks. Visit the retailer through the merchant link on the Hobby Lobby promo page. Your visit to the Hobby Lobby site will be recorded so the cash back can be applied.
The free $10 gift card for a purchase of $25 or more is offered to new members of Swagbucks, or existing members who are making their first purchase on Swagbucks shopping portal. This gift card is also available for the first purchase made to other featured stores, including JoAnn, Michaels, and Overstock.
What Other Stores Have the Best Deals on Black Friday?
Other retailers and hot deals you should hit up during the holiday season include:
- Academy Black Friday
- Amazon Black Friday
- Bed Bath and Beyond Black Friday
- Bath and Body Works Black Friday
- Best Buy Black Friday
- Cabela’s Black Friday
- Costco Black Friday
- Dell Black Friday
- GameStop Black Friday
- Harbor Freight Black Friday
- Hobby Lobby Black Friday
- Home Depot Black Friday
- Hulu Black Friday
- IKEA Black Friday
- JCPenney Black Friday
- Kohl’s Black Friday
- Lowe’s Black Friday
- Lululemon Black Friday
- Macy’s Black Friday
- Menards Black Friday
- Newegg Black Friday
- Nike Black Friday
- Old Navy Black Friday
- Ollie’s Bargain Outlet Black Friday
- Sam’s Club Black Friday
- Sephora Black Friday
- Staples Black Friday
- Steam Sale for Black Friday
- Target Black Friday
- Tractor Supply Black Friday
- T-Mobile Black Friday
- Ulta Black Friday
- UGG Black Friday
- Vans Black Friday
- Verizon Black Friday
- Victoria’s Secret Black Friday
- Walmart Black Friday
- Wayfair Black Friday
- Yeti Black Friday
- Black Friday Airpod Deals
- Black Friday Apple Deals
- Black Friday iPad Deals
- Black Friday Laptop Deals
- Black Friday Gaming Chairs
- Black Friday Phone Deals
- Black Friday PS4 Deals
- Black Friday TV Deals
- Nintendo Switch Black Friday
- Cyber Monday: Where to Get the Best Deals Online
- What is a Credit Score and What Are the Top 5 Places to Check Yours
- What the Average U.S. Family Spends for Back to School Clothing & 9 Ways You Can Shop Even Smarter
- What Is Cyber Monday? Everything You Need to Know to Get the Best Deals
- How to Make $100K a Year: The Best Jobs & Side Hustles for Earning Big
- 5 Tips to Cash In Big at the Bath & Body Works Semi-Annual Sale
- How to Make Money Blogging: 5 Ways to Get Started
- Make Money From Home: 6 Ideas That Will Make You Over $500
- Cut costs on your cable bill and ways to get free TV
- Best Way to Invest Even If You Only Have $100
- How to Check Gift Card Balances with Popular Brands
- 7 Apps to Make Money Scanning Barcodes and Receipts