For people who are looking to make extra income, Swagbucks makes perfect sense. You can earn cash while saving gas, earn points while doing simple things like doing online surveys, and get some gift cards just by playing games.
There are many ways to earn Swagbucks points and the first step on your journey is to join Swagbucks. Not only will this article help you to join it is also going to show you how to get the most money for your time.
Most members can earn an extra $50 to $200 a month on Swagbucks with fairly minimal effort.
How much money can you make on Swagbucks a day?
There are no daily or weekly limits to how much money you can make on Swagbucks. You can easily earn a few extra dollars a day (translating into $100+ a month). And with many high-paying offers and games, you could make $100 or more in a day.
If you’re playing games and taking surveys on the Swagbucks website or app, you can easily make an extra $1 to $5 a day.
Swagbucks Discover is an offers portal that will pay you for trying new offers, new products, and new services. For example, there are offers where you can get paid $0.25 for signing up for an email newsletter. Or earn $4.00 for getting a free auto insurance quote. Then there are other offers that might be more involved, like signing up for a new green tech banking app and depositing your first $5.00 in exchange for a $100 reward.
You can also earn extra money by searching the web with Swagbucks (results powered by Yahoo!), scanning receipts, referring friends, playing live trivia games, daily polls, and more.
Can You Make 100 a Day with Swagbucks?
Yes, it’s possible to make $100 in a single day on Swagbucks. To reach this amount, you would need to complete one or more of Swagbucks’ high paying offers.
Here are some examples of high paying offers you can do for Swagbucks online. Note that these ways to make money (offers, conditions, and reward amounts) were current as of the date of this article’s publication. There may be additional terms and conditions that apply, so please read all offer details carefully on Swagbucks before completing.
- Varo: Sign up for Varo and deposit $25, earn a reward of $125 cash back from Swagbucks. That’s $95 free and clear. Get Varo
- Happy Nest: Sign up for this real estate investor app. Deposit $10 and get 3,000 SB. That’s $20 free and clear. Get Happy Nest
- Box Tops for Education: Earn $2 just for installing this free General Mills app. Android users only. Get BoxTops app now
- Cooking Madness: Play this fun game for food lovers. Reach a food count of 2,000 and earn $12 free. Get Cooking Madness
- SoFi Credit Score: View your credit score for free with SoFi. Plus earn $10 when you complete your credit score and register. Get free credit score on SoFi now.
And there are dozens more high-paying offers. Most of these offers can be completed within a few minutes. The game offers, like Rise of Kingdom or Solitaire Cruise, can take a bit longer. You will probably have to play a few hours a day over several days to reach the reward.
But if you’re already playing games on your phone or laptop anyway, you might as well earn free money for it.
$100 is probably going to be a huge day for you. The average person is probably earning closer to $2-4 per day and could make roughly $50 a month. If you just hit send on your resignation email, start working on that apology follow-up, please.
The people that make the most money online know that the key is diversity. Sure, you can stick to a single website but you won’t be getting the money you could be getting if you join several different sites.
Make sure that you explore the many options for making money on Swagbucks. The more ways that you employ, the more likely you will be to hit your daily goal.
Did you know that Swagbucks has a daily checklist for you to earn points? The more things that you check off the list, the more points you earn.
Maximizing Your Time on Swagbucks
The first step to earning extra money is by creating a free Swagbucks account. To get started:
Swagbucks only requires that you have a valid email address and that you are over the age of 13. You will never have to pay to have a Swagbucks account.
After creating your account and confirming it, you can fill out your profile for additional points. You may also be awarded a welcome bonus.
Read through the information about how and when points are awarded. Not all points are automatically added with some listed as pending for 30 days (or longer). Delayed points will be noted when you do the task. You will see a message that says “These points will be pending for 30 days”. When they are added to your account, you will get a message.
Swagbucks Offers, Tasks, and More
One of the best benefits of Swagbucks is that you can both earn money and save money at the same time. Imagine spending money but also knowing that you will be getting some of that money back!
1. Use Swag codes to save money on purchases, get free or discounted shipping, and to get bonus buys.
2. Install the Swagbucks extension, called the Swag button, directly into your browser. What it does is simplify your life if you enjoy shopping online. Every time that you are shopping on one of the Swagbucks partners’ websites, you will see a pop-up message that lets you know there is a discount available or even better, a chance for cash back. You can also use the button to redeem coupons without even having to leave the site you are using.
3. Save money by uploading your receipts from everyday purchases like milk and eggs. The receipt will be scanned and you will earn points for every eligible purchase. Example: you bought a bunch of bananas at your local store. Tada! You just earned 2 Swagbucks points, my friend!
4. Search the “shop” page on the website and you will find savings on prescriptions, dining, travel, and seasonal savings as well.
Swagbucks is perhaps best known as a survey site. Many believe Swagbucks has the best paid surveys out of all survey apps out there. Yes, you can make money when you answer surveys, but there are other ways to earn money as well.
1. Use the referral programs to earn points for every person that signs up and creates an account. The major advantage here is that you will also get a portion of all their earnings for as long as they are a member. Get your friends to complete surveys and your point totals will continue to climb.
2. Play games. You can earn more free cash when you play games online either directly through Swagbucks or through a downloaded game to your computer or mobile device. For these games, you will be required to continue to play the game for a set length of time or you will need to reach a certain level before the points will be awarded. The advantage is that these game options typically award fairly high points.
3. Set Swagbucks as your default search engine and every search could potentially mean more SB points. The number of SB will vary and you may have to confirm a code to get them added to your account. Using the Swagbucks search engine is a good way to make Swagbucks a daily habit. Top earners use Swagbucks every day, even if it’s just for a couple minutes at a time.
4. Use Swagbucks to discover deals on purchases and services you might not even know that you were needing to find. You will get an email or a popup message in your account that tells you “Buy this!” or “Sign up for this service”, or “Subscribe to this newsletter”. Complete the action and you will get additional points. These points tend to be pending points rather than automatically awarded.
How Taking Online Surveys Work
A survey on Swagbucks works rather simply. You are given the chance to take a survey. First, though, you will take a short screening survey to see if you are the right person for the topic. You will either be accepted or disqualified for not meeting the audience requirements.
If you are disqualified, you will still be awarded an SB for your time. If you are accepted you will continue with the rest of the survey.
Every survey opportunity will have the estimated time it should take the average person to complete plus the points that are possible for completing it. If the points will be held for any length of time, this information will also be readily available. There are no hidden surprises.
When taking surveys, always answer honestly because your responses are anonymous, no one is judging you, and you are helping zero people if you fib or fudge your answers.
How Can I Get 1000 Swagbucks in One day?
Earning 1,000 SB (or $100) in one day is possible with some of the offers that offer very high Swagbucks rewards. There are offers worth $100 to $150 or more.
Many users feel that earning 1000 Sb is probably easiest when you are a new member because you earn Swagbucks rewards for completing a lot of new members, one-time activities like installing the Swagbutton, or confirming your email address.
From there, you will use Swagbucks discover to find additional ways to earn SB.
- Complete the daily checklist including answering the daily poll question.
- Sign up for any offers such as a newsletter that will come to your email every day.
- Sign up for the free offers with large signup bonuses. Many fintech offers (like Acorns or Chime) will have large signup bonuses ($50 to $100 or more) for signing up.
- Take as many surveys as possible.
- Use the other money-making opportunities that are listed above.
- Spend as much free time as you can spare for that day until you hit your goal.
How Many Surveys Can You Do a Day on Swagbucks?
Completing surveys is one of the main ways to earn money with Swagbucks. While there are no rules for how many you can try to complete, there are limits to how many are offered to you at one time and there are limits to how many you will actually be able to complete.
Remember the screening questions? Every survey has a specific group of people (the key demographic) that needs to be reached. So, if the survey is looking for middle-aged mothers with young kids and you are a 20-year-old gamer with a sick set-up and a righteous pup you call “Toots McGroots”, you are not going to be accepted and cannot take that survey.
The average person may get 4-10 surveys sent to their email per day. If you can try to do any or all of them, great. If not, you can get to them another day. Most surveys are time-sensitive though, so any that have timed out a message will let you know. You will also get a notice that a survey is expiring.
You will earn points for every survey attempted but not completed up to a set number of surveys per day.
Is Swagbucks UK legit?
Yes, Swagbucks UK is legit. Just like with users in the US, your Swagbucks earnings will vary by the offer, the amount of time being put in, and other factors. The variability of the exchange rate between the US and the UK may also impact the potential earnings of members.
Swagbucks UK has a 4.3-star rating (out of 5 stars) on TrustPilot, with nearly 30,000 reviews. Over half of those reviews, 65%, give Swagbucks an excellent rating and score it 5 of 5 stars.
How Can I Withdraw Money from Swagbucks?
To withdraw your earnings, you have to decide how you want your rewards first. Will it be deposited to your bank account, paid out as PayPal cash, free gift cards, or will you use it to make a charitable donation?
The process is simple. From your account, go to rewards and then click on the option that suits your needs. Follow the prompts to complete your withdrawal and you are good to go.
What is Better Swagbucks or InboxDollars?
Comparing Swagbucks to Inbox Dollars is like comparing one breed of apples to another. Both are nutritious fruits that are good for you. Did you know that you can join both survey sites and earn rewards from each at the same time?
Swagbucks vs InboxDollars
- Both offer the same type of money-making opportunities.
- Both are free to join.
- Both offer a variety of rewards from free gift cards to additional cash in your Paypal account.
- Both have positive reviews from most users.
- You do have to be age 18 to join Inbox Dollars versus age 13 for Swagbucks.
Is Swagbucks Worth Doing?
Yes, it is absolutely worth doing Swagbucks if you are looking for a way to earn cash or gift cards in your spare time. Will you get rich? No, that’s not very likely. But, you will be able to earn a few dollars in an enjoyable way, save some money while you are shopping, plus you might also discover some new products that you really enjoy.
- 5 Ways to Get Free Prescription Drugs and Dozens of Assistance Programs to Know
- How To Make Money With Your Car
- 5 Sites Like Swagbucks Worth Checking Out
- Check My Macy’s Gift Card Balancee
- Best Travel Credit Cards for 2020: Get Upgrades, Free Flights, and More
- Dell Black Friday 2021
- Check My iTunes Gift Card Balance
- All About Tumeric Coffee
- Use Your Amex Gift Card and Check Your American Express Gift Card Balance
- What Is Black Friday? How to Get the Best Holiday Shopping Deals
- 100 SB Bonus To Try In-Store Deals
- How to Sell Things Fast on eBay: 8 Tips for a Quick Sale