Receiving any type of gift card is awesome, but receiving a Walmart visa gift card is even better! I cannot tell you how many grocery runs have been saved with one of those. The versatility of a Walmart gift card is what makes it so great. You can use it for groceries, clothes, electronics, you name it!
The one bump in the road is I never no the balance of my gift card. Keep reading below to find out ways to check the balance on your Walmart gift cards, and info on what exactly you can purchase with it.
How do I check my gift card balance for my Walmart gift card?
- Go to the Walmart gift card balance page at Walmart.com/account/giftcards/balance.
- Enter you 16-digit card number.
- Enter your PIN or security code – it’s a 4-digit number.
Or you can check you gift card balance by calling 1-866-633-9096. You can also ask an employee at a Walmart store or check your balance in the Walmart app. There are a few options available, go with what works for you.
Where is the 16 digit number on Walmart gift cards?
You’ll find the 16-digit number on the back of your Walmart gift card. You’ll need this info to check your gift card balance online or by phone.
If you’re having trouble locating it, cashiers in Walmart stores can find it for you and look up your balance.
How do I check the balance on my Walmart gift card in Canada?
For Walmart gift card balance inquiries in Canada:
- Call 1-888-537-5503 -or-
- Visit the Walmart.ca gift card page -or-
- Stop by a local Walmart store and a cashier will look it up.
Can I buy Bitcoin with a Walmart gift card?
At some stores, yes, you can buy Bitcoin with a Walmart visa card. Some US stores have Coinstar Kiosks inside that offer Bitcoin and other crypto trading. This great feature rolled out in October of 2021.
Can I buy cigarettes with a Walmart gift card?
Yes, you can buy tobacco products with a Walmart visa card. They do sell gift cards that won’t allow you to purchase those products. If you’re looking to purchase cigarettes or other tobacco products with your Walmart visa card just make sure you have the correct type of card.
- How to Get Out of Debt Quickly: 5 Steps to Reduce What You Owe
- Wayfair Black Friday Deals 2021
- All About Hard Kombucha: Where to Buy, What to Buy, and How to Save Big
- Who is the Bitcoin Inventor?
- How to Get Free Walmart Gift Cards
- How to Save Money at Popular Grocery Store Chains with Coupons
- What is the Medicare Tax Rate in 2020? Definitions & Explanations
- How to Start a Blog and Make Money in 6 Steps
- How to Start Investing: Your Guide to the Best Strategies & Apps to Invest Money
- Best Paying Side Jobs and Side Hustles in 2020
- Vans Black Friday 2021
- 2020 Kohl’s Black Friday Deals, Sale, & Store Hours