By: Stacy Garrels | September 9th, 2021
Updated November 24, 2021
Find the latest Walmart coupons and cash back offers on Swagbucks.
Walmart Black Friday Sale
Walmart does Black Friday up big. The international discount retailer prides itself on offering customers the lowest prices available, and on major shopping holidays, it’s Walmart’s time to shine.
Regular Walmart customers (and once a year Walmart customers) wait all year for Walmart’s Black Friday deals because they offer serious savings you can’t get anywhere else, or at any other time. Not to mention the fact that Walmart sells pretty much everything. If you want to get the most bang for your Holiday buck, start planning your Walmart Black Friday shopping now.
What Time Does Walmart Black Friday Sale Start?
Thanksgiving 2021: Closed
Black Friday 2021: Friday November 26th (the day after Thanksgiving) with Black Friday savings available throughout the entire November-December holiday season.
Walmart Black Friday 2021
Similar to last year, Walmart is offering a series of small Black Friday sales that begin well before Thanksgiving. As part of the Walmart Black Friday Deals for Days, Walmart has announced its first two Black Friday sales events.
- Black Friday November 3rd: November 3rd – November 7th
- Black Friday November 10th: November 10th – November 14th
- Black Friday #3: TBA
There will be a third Black Friday sales event that rolls out.
For the Walmart Black Friday sales on November 3rd and November 10th, Walmart+ or Walmart Plus members will get early access and be able to shop online Black Friday deals 4 hours earlier than the general public.
Walmart Black Friday 2020
For 2020, Walmart had 3 Black Friday events (Nov 4, Nov 11th, and Nov 25th) with each kicking off online on a Wednesday at 7P ET. With each sales event, there were also more online deals that launched online at 12AM ET and in-store at 5AM local time.
Expect many Black Friday deals this year to be launched online at midnight and in-stores at 5AM local time.
Black Friday itself is still technically the Friday after Thanksgiving, and Walmart will be open on that date with Black Friday deals.
What Are the Black Friday Sale Dates at Walmart?
Walmart 2021 Black Friday
Like Walmart’s Black Friday sale last year, Walmart will be offering multiple Black Friday events. Two Black Friday events for November 2021 have already been announced. We anticipate that Walmart will hold 3 or 4 in total.
- 1st Black Friday Sale: November 3rd to November 7th
- 2nd Black Friday Sale: November 10th to November 14th
- 3rd Black Friday Sale: TBA – To be announced.
Walmart 2020 Black Friday
Walmart will be offering Black Friday deals and savings throughout the entirety of the Holiday season: November and December, and it’s been hinted that they may start earlier in the fall.
Last year, Walmart had 3 separate Black Friday events (on Nov 4th, 11th, and 25th).
The Walmart Black Friday ad always makes it very clear what deals will be available and when. When Walmart’s Black Friday ads for 2021 are available, you’ll find links on our site so you can plan out your season of shopping. Make sure to bookmark this page!
How Long is Black Friday at Walmart?
While the day after Thanksgiving, Black Friday, is still a major shopping holiday with great webbusters and doorbusters, Walmart spreads out that love throughout the entire holiday season. Reasons include crowd safety (especially with Covid-19) and wanting to be competitive. Retailers are always trying to one-up each other in getting consumer foot (and web) traffic.
Black Friday at Walmart is several weeks long, starting weeks before Thanksgiving and offering great deals up until the 24th of December.
Black Friday 2021 at Walmart
As of mid October, Walmart announced two Black Friday sales events as part of the Walmart Black Friday Deals for Days. There will be 3 Black Friday sales at Walmart.
- November 3rd Black Friday: November 3rd to November 7th
- November 10th Black Friday: November 10th to November 14th
- Additional Black Friday sales dates yet to be announced
Black Friday 2020 at Walmart
Last year, Walmart had 3 separate Black Friday events and 3 Black Friday events. All events were in November, from the 4th through through the 25th.
Will Walmart Be Closed on Thanksgiving?
Yes, for Thanksgiving 2021 Walmart stores will be closed. Walmart stores were also closed on Thanksgiving last year, too.
Are Walmart Black Friday Sale Prices Available In-Store and Are There Covid-19 Shopping Precautions?
Yes, Walmart Black Friday deals are available in-store. Walmart is a brick-and-mortar retailer, after all. There are a number of in-store sales events that unfold over the holiday shopping season.
In 2020, Walmart had a number of shopper safety protocols, including limited crowd sizes. For Black Friday 2021, Walmart stated the safety of their associates and customers was their “highest priority” and that all stores would follow all “CDC guidelines and local mandates. All Walmart associates are required to wear face coverings.”
Are Walmart Black Friday Deals Online?
Yes, Walmart Black Friday deals are available online. As the world has become more digital with people craving the online shopping experience, Walmart has taken note. Walmart offers countless deals for free shipping, in-store pickup, and curbside pickup.
Popular online Black Friday purchases at Walmart are game consoles, TV’s, sporting goods, toys, and electronics.
Additionally, Walmart+ members (of the Walmart loyalty rewards program) can have early online access to Black Friday deals. They can shop 4 hours earlier.
Are Black Friday Deals Better than Cyber Monday?
At Walmart, Black Friday deals the day after Thanksgiving aren’t necessarily better than Cyber Monday. They’re just different promotions featuring different items.
Some retailers still have doorbusters that they offer exclusively on Black Friday, including Early Bird specials.
What Are the Specials for Black Friday at Walmart?
In mid-October, Walmart announced its upcoming Deals for Days for the 2021 Black Friday and Holiday shopping season.
Here are some of the specials for Black Friday this year at Walmart.
- $229 for 44-inch TCL 4K Roku TV
- $35 for Keurig K-Compact (reg. $67)
- $87 for Samsung 11.6-inch Chromebook (reg. $199)
- $39 for Toshiba Portable External Hard Drive (reg. $52)
- Up to 22% off Goodyear Tires
- Up to 50% off LEGOS
- $288 Shark EZ Robot Vacuum with Self-Empty Base (reg. $499)
- $89 Apple AirPods with Charging Case (reg. $119)
- $548 Samsung 60″ Class 4K Crystal UHD LED Smart TV (reg. $850)
What Are the Best Black Friday Deals at Walmart?
The best Black Friday deals at Walmart are electronics like TVs, laptops, gaming consoles and games, wearable technology, vacuum cleaners, earbuds and headphones, smart devices, cookware and cooking gadgets, and toys. Items that top consumer wish lists are featured among Walmart’s Black Friday deals!
Best Black Friday Deals at Walmart:
- Up to 75% off Samsung Galaxy devices
- Up to 50% off LEGOS
- Up to 50% off games, dolls, and other toys
- Up to 60% off Chromebooks
- Up to 60% off streaming devices
- Up to 60% off apparel
- Up to 50% off vacuums
- Up to 40% off earbuds and headphones
- Up to 40% off drones
- Up to 75% off home appliances and monitoring devices
If you’re shopping for others and aren’t sure which Black Friday deal to grab, a Walmart gift card is always a great idea. The Walmart gift card balance will never expire, when means your friend or family member can even save it and use it for Black Friday next year or in other future years to come.
What Are the 2021 Black Friday Deals for Walmart?
For 2021 Black Friday deals, the savings will be huge.
Best Black Friday deals at Walmart this year
- 30% off select Woolrich blankets
- $87 Samsung Chromebook 4 (reg. $199)
- $228 TV 55″ 4K TCL – Walmart only special
- $35 Keurig K-Compact single serve coffee maker (reg. $77)
- $45 Hot Wheels Tiger Shark or Jeep Wrangler Trailcat 4WD 1:6 RC Rock Crawler – Walmart only special
- $64 Rainbow High Dolls 6-Pack (reg. $119)
- $64 L.O.L. Surprise! Amazing Surprise dolls – includes 2 playset, 14 exclusive dolls, and 70+ surprises. Available online only.
- $29 LEGO Brick Set 1,500 pieces – Walmart only (save $29)
- $29 LEGO Duplo Set 175 pieces – Walmart only
- $99 Eufy Robovac 25C Robot Vacuum works with voice assistant (reg. $149)
- $39 Emeril Lagasse 5-Quart 6-in-1 Air Fryer
- $10 23-piece set: mixing bowls, measuring cups and spoons, and nesting storage containers with lids.
- $29 Wet/dry shop vacuums with 7-piece accessory set (reg. $58)
- Up to $128 off set of Goodyear tires
- $279 HP Intel Core i3 Laptop 15.6″ display 256 GB storage 8GB RAM
- $288 Shark EZ Bagless Self-Empty Robot Vacuum (reg. $499)
- $59 and up for kids’ tablets
- $19 for Skullcandy Wireless earbuds (reg $35)
- $89 for Apple AirPods with Charging Case (reg. $119)
- $5.96 and up dozens of DVD’s
- $49 Air Fryer Toaster Oven Gourmia brand (reg. $89)
- $79 Thyme & Table 28-piece cook & prep set (baking sheets, pots, pans, measuring cups and spoons, cooking utensils)
- $45 each Egyptian cotton sheet sets hotel style quality
- $159 Shark Cordless PetPRO with Powerfins vacuum (reg. $279)
Are Walmart Black Friday Deals One Day Only?
No, Walmart Black Friday deals are not one-day only. Walmart is holding 3 separate Black Friday sales events.
- 1st Black Friday event: November 3rd – 7th
- 2nd Black Friday event: November 10th – 14th
- 3rd Black Friday event: To Be Announced
Keep in mind that Walmart does not offer rain checks for Black Friday deals merchandise. An item could sell out with hours, making it available for less than a full day. Plan ahead for the items you want to purchase, including the best price. When the item you want becomes available for Black Friday, you’ll be ready to pounce on the biggest savings.
Does Walmart Have Free Shipping on Cyber Monday?
Yes, Walmart should be offering free shipping on Cyber Monday. Last year and in previous recent Cyber Mondays, Walmart has offered free shipping on all purchases with no minimum order amount required. Once we know the details for Cyber Monday 2021, we will update you here. Bookmark this page and stay tuned!
Does Walmart Price Match on Black Friday?
No, Walmart does not offer price matching on Black Friday sales. Walmart will not offer price matches on merchandise related to Black Friday (or pre-Black Friday events) or Cyber Week. You can read the full details of Walmart’s price match policy here.
How Many Returns Can You Do Without a Receipt at Walmart?
Walmart will permit customers to make up to three returns, without a receipt, within a 45-day period. This is a generous allowance, but for Black Friday, holiday, and other gift purchases, it’s advisable to hold onto your receipt! And remember to request gift receipts, too.
Are there Walmart Black Friday deals?
Yes, Walmart is the king of Black Friday deals! And year over year, the number of Walmart’s Black Friday deals and Black Friday sales events have increased.
For Black Friday sales, Walmart reduces their prices in virtually every category in the store including electronics, toys, decor, computers, phones, and smart devices.
Shop online to avoid the crowds and possible disappointment for items that might sell out in stores. Look at the Walmart Black Friday ad to determine the items that you want and then look for additional coupons or discounts online to bring the prices down even farther. Use one of the “hot deals” coupons from Swagbucks to save more or to help reduce shipping costs if you are ordering online.
Walmart Black Friday Deals 2021
Walmart’s Black Friday 2021 promotion is called Deals for Days and there will be three different Black Friday sales events. The first Black Friday sale at Walmart will be November 3rd to November 7th. The second Black Friday sale at Walmart will be November 10th to 14th. When we have the details for the 3rd Black Friday sale at Walmart, we will update you. Bookmark this page and check back.
Walmart Black Friday Deals 2020
Walmart started their Black Friday deals on November 4, 2020 with various products being added and deals that change every day. The biggest sales will start November 25 at 7 pm with Online only specials. The true Black Friday sale started on November 27 at 12 am online and at 5 am in the stores. In person shopping hours may vary by location. View Walmart Black Friday deals.
What are the top Walmart Black Friday deals?
2021 Top Black Friday Deals at Walmart
Top deals at Walmart for Black Friday 2021 include a 55″ 4K TCL TV for only $288, a Samsung Chromebook for $87, a 6-pack of Rainbow High Dolls for $64, Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 for $139, $288 for Shark EZ Bagless Self-Empty Robot Vacuum, $89 Apple AirPods, or $279 for an HP Intel Core i3 Laptop.
2020 Top Black Friday Deals at Walmart
Top deals include up to $900 off the latest Apple iPhone, with required service and trade-in, a 32 inch, Vizio brand, Roku Smart TV at $108 with free shipping and pick up options available or a Shark IQ Robot Vacuum with Wi-Fi and House Mapping originally priced at $349.99 for $199.
Will Walmart price match competitors Black Friday deals?
Walmart does price match for some items which may depend on the item, how its price was listed, and other factors. They will not adjust prices for items that were purchased online and may not allow price matching on items during their Black Friday sale. Walmart reserves the right to have the final say on which prices it honors.
Are there Walmart Cyber Monday deals?
Walmart will have 2021 Cyber Monday deals but they are not live just yet.
What Other Stores Have the Best Deals on Black Friday?
Other retailers and hot deals you should hit up during the holiday season include:
- Academy Black Friday
- Amazon Black Friday
- Bed Bath and Beyond Black Friday
- Bath and Body Works Black Friday
- Best Buy Black Friday
- Cabela’s Black Friday
- Costco Black Friday
- Dell Black Friday
- GameStop Black Friday
- Harbor Freight Black Friday
- Hobby Lobby Black Friday
- Home Depot Black Friday
- Hulu Black Friday
- IKEA Black Friday
- JCPenney Black Friday
- Kohl’s Black Friday
- Lowe’s Black Friday
- Lululemon Black Friday
- Macy’s Black Friday
- Menards Black Friday
- Newegg Black Friday
- Nike Black Friday
- Old Navy Black Friday
- Ollie’s Bargain Outlet Black Friday
- Sam’s Club Black Friday
- Sephora Black Friday
- Staples Black Friday
- Steam Sale for Black Friday
- Target Black Friday
- Tractor Supply Black Friday
- T-Mobile Black Friday
- Ulta Black Friday
- UGG Black Friday
- Vans Black Friday
- Verizon Black Friday
- Victoria’s Secret Black Friday
- Walmart Black Friday
- Wayfair Black Friday
- Yeti Black Friday
- Black Friday Airpod Deals
- Black Friday Apple Deals
- Black Friday iPad Deals
- Black Friday Laptop Deals
- Black Friday Gaming Chairs
- Black Friday Phone Deals
- Black Friday PS4 Deals
- Black Friday TV Deals
- Nintendo Switch Black Friday
- The Ultimate Staples Cashback & Coupon Code Deal Hack
- 2020 Kohl’s Black Friday Deals, Sale, & Store Hours
- All You Need to Know About GoodRx for Pets
- All About CBD Oil: 9 Surprising Health Benefits and Tips for Buying CBD Products Afely
- All About CBD Oil: 9 Surprising Health Benefits and Tips for Buying CBD Products Afely
- 6 Ways to Reduce Funeral Costs & Save Money on Funeral Expenses
- Get Promo Codes: 8 Websites that Help You Save Money
- Get PayPal for Taking Online Surveys
- 3 Easy Ways to Get Paid to Be a Friend Online & In-Person
- Earn Extra Income on Your Smart Phone with These 14 Money Making Apps
- Hulu Coupons & Promo Codes Aren’t the Best Way to Sign Up
- How to Make Money Online 2020: A Beginner’s Guide