Follow these simple steps to get a free Sephora gift card.
“Promotions are accurate at the point of publishing and only available for a limited time. All promotions are subject to change without notification. “
1. Sign up for a free Swagbucks account
2. Earn points answering surveys, playing games, watching videos, discover deals and shopping online.
3. Redeem your points (called SB) for a free Sephora gift card that you can redeem at all Sephora stores, through sephora.com, or from the Sephora app.
It’s that simple, and members have redeemed over $350 million in free gift cards and cash from Swagbucks.
Swagbucks is a free online rewards program where members can receive free Sephora gift cards for answering online surveys, playing games, trying new offers, and watching fun videos. Members also earn cashback when they shop through the Swagbucks store or through their Swagbutton browser extension. In addition to Sephora gift cards, members can choose from over a hundred gift cards, including Amazon gift cards and Walmart Gift Cards. Members can also redeem their SB for cash via PayPal. 100 SB is worth $1.
If you plan on shopping online at Sephora.com, visit the Sephora coupons page for all the current Sephora deals and to get cashback when you shop on Sephora.
Get discounts on Sephora shopping and Sephora gift cards
While there are many ways to get a Sephora gift card. I have been earning points from completing surveys, trying new products, and shopping for basic necessities. After two months, I had enough for a $100 Sephora Gift Card
What’s Sephora gift card used for?
Sephora USA, Inc is one of the largest makeup, skincare, and hair care retailers with store location all over the US. They have a wide variety of makeup from new and classic brands. It’s the perfect place to shop for a makeover.
Can I use Sephora gift card at JCPenney and other department stores?
There are many independent Sephora locations but you can also find them inside of JCPenney stores. At this time, you can redeem your Sephora Gift Cards at JCPenney stores. You cannot redeem your JCPenney Gift Cards at Sephora.
More Gift Card Tips:
- Easiest Way to Get Free Amazon.com Gift Cards
- Get free Target Gift Cards from Swagbucks.com
- How to Get Free Walmart Gift Cards
- Get free eBay Gift Cards from Swagbucks.com
- Tips and Tricks to Earn a Free Sephora Gift Card
- Ways to get Home Depot Gift Cards for free
- Ways to get Lowe’s Gift Cards for free
- Secret hacks to get free Starbucks gift cards
- Get PayPal Cash Cards for Free
- Best Free Prepaid Card with no fees
Can Sephora gift cards be used online?
When you obtain your egift card from Swagbucks via email delivery and it will come in a printable PDF. You can print it out or show your email at the cashier checkout in person. But if you don’t need to go in-store to sample products or if you simply already know what you want to purchase, I would recommend buying your items online through Swagbucks.com or the Swagbutton extension. Not only will you receive additional cashback towards your next egift card but you can be notified of exclusive promo codes that work with your order. I was able to get a birthday gift of Kat Von D products with a promo code and I also received a sample of Fenty Beauty Foundation with another code.
How do I check my gift card balance?
I went a little over my $100 gift card at the time of purchase so I paid the remaining balance with a credit card. A tricky thing about these gift cards is spending the exact amount. If you have money left over it can be easy to forget your gift card balance. You can check your balance on www.sephora.com using the gift card number. We recommend keeping your egift card on your mobile wallet for easy access. Apple wallet and Google wallet are just some of the few apps out there.
- GoodRx: What It Is, Who It’s For, and How It Really Works
- Get the Best Deals and Savings on Rx at Kroger Pharmacy
- Where to Find Nestlé Coupons and Promotions
- Your Guide to L’Oréal Brands, Coupons, and More!
- P&G Everyday Coupons: Product Savings from Procter & Gamble