By: Stacy Garrels | September 30th, 2021
Updated: July 29, 2022
Old Navy is a major discount, fashion retailer.They’re known for offering the latest fashions for the entire family – and at killer price tags, too. Sales, exclusive deals, coupon codes and more – you’ll find them in spades at Old Navy. And this is especially true for the annual Old Navy Black Friday sale where you’ll find extended hours and store wide discounts.
Find the latest Old Navy coupons and cash back offers from Swagbucks.
These are the expected Old Navy Black Friday 2022 sale start times:
- In Store: 3pm on Thanksgiving Day
- Online: 12 am Thanksgiving Day (or Wednesday midnight)
Most of the in-store deals will be available online (and vice versa), but you’ll find special savings if you venture out to the stores. Note that store hours may vary by location, especially when it’s an Old Navy store located within a shopping mall that may have specific store hours requirements for their tenants.
The retailer has yet to release their Old Navy Black Friday ad. The ad scan should be available by early November. Bookmark this page and stay tuned. These are the anticipated sales and store hours based on the Old Navy Black Friday 2021.
In recent years, Cyber Monday deals have been just as good as Black Friday deals at Old Navy. Based on what we saw for last year’s Cyber Monday Sale, we have a good idea what to expect for Cyber Monday 2022.
- Cyber Monday will be a one-day only event.
- Free shipping on orders of $50 or more (although this could get lowered to $35)
- Online only webbusters on the OldNavy.com website.
- Free gift with purchase on your Cyber Monday order.
- Last year shoppers, getting their orders shipped, received a free pair of cozy socks.
- Save 50% off your entire online purchase.
- An extra 10% discount may be available for cardholders.
Does Old Navy have a Pre Black Friday Sale?
Yes, Old Navy does have a Pre-Black Friday Sale.
Based on last year’s Pre Black Friday Sale, we have a good idea of what to expect for Pre Black Friday 2022.
- 5-day sale that runs during the week before Thanksgiving
- Thursday November 18th through Tuesday, November 23rd
- Ends 2 days before Thanksgiving on Tuesday, November 23rd
- 40% off entire purchase
- 50% off entire purchase for cardholders
Old Navy is pretty much always on sale, but not all sales are created equally.
- There are always sales at Old Navy and typically sales are for 25% to 35% off entire purchase, and exclusions almost always apply.
- OldNavy.com will generally have better deals, and stores will not always honor online prices.
- You have to ask an Old Navy store clerk and be prepared for them to say “no”.
- New markdowns take place on Sundays and Mondays.
- It can take until Tuesday, Wednesday or later in the week to complete the full markdown process. It depends on staff levels, individual store set-ups, and the number of items to be marked down.
- You can take an extra 30% (or other percentage) off clearance prices if you wait an extra week or two.
- Black Friday and Cyber Mondays are for more generous than the typical Old Navy sales that you see always running.
- You’ll save 50% off purchase for the entire store, including the latest deals.
- You’ll find better doorbusters and webbusters.
Old Navy offers free shipping on Black Friday, with no minimum spend amount, for Old Navy cardholders. Otherwise, you can get free shipping on orders of $50 or more.
The Old Navy Black Friday ad usually comes out on or around the 5th of November.
It’s always possible the Old Navy Black Friday ad could come out earlier. Bookmark this page and stay tuned. We’ll have full Old Navy ad scan here.
Old Navy Black Friday deals are pretty out of this world. Here are the store’s best Black Friday deals.
- Save 50% off your entire purchase online or in store.
- Show up at 3pm on Thanksgiving Day to scoop up the hottest deals while they’re still available, including awesome doorbusters.
- From $4 and up, get cold-weather gear. Find hats, gloves (even text-friendly), and scarves.
- Save up to 67% on puffer coasts and cold-weather jackets for kids and adults.
- $10 in Old Navy Super Cash for every $25 you spend in store on Black Friday.
There are a number of additional ways to save money on your Old Navy Black Friday purchase. Already, Old Navy’s Black Friday sale prices are extremely generous. But there are other ways to to make a stupendous deal even sweeter.
- Shop at the Old Navy website through Swagbucks (just visit OldNavy.com through the Swagbucks merchant link) and you can earn cash back on your entire purchase – 5% to 15% or more.
- Get a free $10 gift card for your purchase of $25+ on the Old Navy website. This deal is available for new new members of Swagbucks, or existing members completing their first shop purchase.
- Shop at Old Navy with a discounted Old Navy gift card. Buy Old Navy gift cards for 4% to 15% off on gift card resale sites like MyGiftCardsPlus or EJ Gift Cards.
Here’s what your savings could look like on a $100 purchase from Old Navy if you layer on all these deals.
- $100 Total Purchase Price
- -$50 Save 50% with the Black Friday sale discount
- -$10 Get a free $10 gift card back from Swagbucks (gift card for Old Navy, Amazon, or other popular retailer)
- -$5 Get 10% Cash back on your purchase from Swagbucks (10% off the $50 Old Navy sales price)
- $4 $50 purchase at Old Navy was made with a discounted gift card. The gift card was purchased at an 8% discount, so you spent $46 to get the gift card/
This brings your total cost down to $31. You’ve saved 69%.
Because you paid Old Navy $50, you are still getting free shipping. But behind the scenes, you’re making your purchase with a discounted gift card and visiting the Old Navy website through a Swagbucks link.
This is just one sample scenario. Hypothetical cash back amounts can (and probably) will be different – either higher or lower. But it gives you an idea of all the extra angles you can work to get the best deal possible for Old Navy Black Friday 2022.
What Other Stores Have the Best Deals on Black Friday?
Other retailers and hot deals you should hit up during the holiday season include:
- Academy Black Friday
- Amazon Black Friday
- Bed Bath and Beyond Black Friday
- Bath and Body Works Black Friday
- Best Buy Black Friday
- Cabela’s Black Friday
- Costco Black Friday
- Dell Black Friday
- GameStop Black Friday
- Harbor Freight Black Friday
- Hobby Lobby Black Friday
- Home Depot Black Friday
- Hulu Black Friday
- IKEA Black Friday
- JCPenney Black Friday
- Kohl’s Black Friday
- Lowe’s Black Friday
- Lululemon Black Friday
- Macy’s Black Friday
- Menards Black Friday
- Newegg Black Friday
- Nike Black Friday
- Old Navy Black Friday
- Ollie’s Bargain Outlet Black Friday
- Sam’s Club Black Friday
- Sephora Black Friday
- Staples Black Friday
- Steam Sale for Black Friday
- Target Black Friday
- Tractor Supply Black Friday
- T-Mobile Black Friday
- Ulta Black Friday
- UGG Black Friday
- Vans Black Friday
- Verizon Black Friday
- Victoria’s Secret Black Friday
- Walmart Black Friday
- Wayfair Black Friday
- Yeti Black Friday
- Black Friday Airpod Deals
- Black Friday Apple Deals
- Black Friday iPad Deals
- Black Friday Laptop Deals
- Black Friday Gaming Chairs
- Black Friday Phone Deals
- Black Friday PS4 Deals
- Black Friday TV Deals
- Nintendo Switch Black Friday
- MySurvey Reviews and Alternatives for Paid Surveys
- 6 Best Apps to Sell Stuff
- 17 Ways to Find Free Affordable Prescription Drugs
- The Ultimate Bed Bath & Beyond Cashback & Coupon Code Deal Hack
- Target Cashback
- Taking Your Career Online With Virtual Assistant Jobs
- How Do Cash back Sites & Apps Work?
- Best Paying Side Jobs and Side Hustles in 2020
- Get Free PayPal Cash from Swagbucks
- The Ten Best Ways to Get Free College Classes in 2020
- 10 Best Work From Home & Online Jobs to Earn Money in 2020
- Best Travel Credit Cards for 2020: Get Upgrades, Free Flights, and More