By: Stacy Garrels | April 1, 2020
Confused about how to check your eBay gift card balance? We have all the answer to popular eBay Gift Card questions.
How do I check my eBay gift card balance?
- Check your balance online by signing into your eBay account at eBay.com.
- Or you can call eBay customer support at 1-866-540-3229.
How do I add funds to my eBay account?
While eBay gift cards are not reloadable (but they can receive a refund from a seller), you can add additional funds to your eBay account with PayPal.
- Log into your PayPal account.
- Select “Add Funds” at the top navigation bar.
- Choose the bank account, debit card, or credit card account that you will be transferring funds from.
- Enter the amount you want to add to your PayPal account. Select “Continue” and then “Confirm” on the next page.
How do I link my eBay gift card to my eBay account?
eBay gift cards are linked to your account upon the first use. Once it is linked to your account, your eBay card cannot be used by another member’s account.
You can link your eBay gift card when making a purchase. Select Gift Card as the payment method and enter the 13-digit redemption code or promo code at checkout.
Are there redemption limits for eBay gift cards and coupons?
Yes, you are allowed to use up to 8 incentive codes per transaction at checkout. Incentive codes include:
- eBay gift cards
- eBay coupons
- eBay Bucks
With an unverified PayPal account, you can redeem up to $500 within a 30-day period. For verified PayPal accounts, you can redeem up to $1,000 per transaction with a maximum dollar amount of $5,000 over a 180-day period.
What other restrictions are there on using eBay gift cards?
In addition to redemption limits for the number of eBay cards or total dollar amount, there are other eBay card restrictions.
- To redeem and use an eBay gift card you must have a U.S. registered eBay account and a valid U.S. shipping address.
- eBay gift cards cannot be used to buy bullion, coins, paper money, virtual currency, or other gift cards.
- Your eBay card is nonrefundable or redeemable for cash, except where required by local state law.
What can I buy on eBay?
You can buy just about any product in the world on eBay. eBay has a wide range of brand new and pre-owned merchandise including cars, furniture, apparel, appliances, designer goods, sporting goods, collectibles, home and garden, gaming devices, toys, household supplies, and equipment or goods to be used for health or medical care.
Third-party gift cards and eGift cards for other merchants (like Xbox, PlayStation, iTunes, or Apple) are commonly sold on eBay. However, purchasing a third-party gift card does come with risk. eBay does not warranty or certify the card value for third-party gift card purchases.
When does my eBay gift card expire?
eBay gift cards, eGift cards never expire. eBay cards have no expiration dates and no account or maintenance fees.
Where can I use my eBay gift card?
An eBay card can only be used or redeemed at checkout on ebay.com. Do not provide your eBay gift card redemption code or card number on other sites that claim to accept eBay payment.
Where can I buy an eBay card?
eBay gift cards make the perfect gift and are available for purchase at dozens of brick-and-mortar retail stores nationwide. Some of these stores include:
- Home Depot
- CVS Pharmacy
- Best Buy
For a full list of all participating retailers, check out eBay’s retailer partner page on ebay.com.
eBay Gift Card Terms and Conditions
eBay gift card Terms and Conditions are subject to modification at any time. By purchasing or using an eBay gift card, in physical or electronic form (“Gift Card”), you agree to be found by eBay’s full Terms and Conditions outlined in the eBay User Agreement. In these Terms and Conditions, “you” and “your” designate the cardholder who has purchased or received the Gift Card. “We” or “our” designates eBay Gift Card Services and eBay, Inc. You must have a valid eBay account with a registered address in the U.S. and a U.S. shipping address to redeem this gift card. You may be required to have a PayPal account for certain transactions, and thereby be subject to terms of the PayPal User Agreement. Your Gift card is not refundable or redeemable for cash or credit, except where required by law. You agree that eBay and its affiliates make no warranties or conditions of any kind with regard to the gift card or purchases made with the gift card, including but not limited to merchantability, fitness for purpose, or title. The Gift Card is issued by eBay Gift Card Services, Inc., an Arizona corporation, and reserves the rights to change or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time. For full terms and conditions of eBay gift cards and related FAQs, visit ebay.com.
Popular Coupons, Promo Codes, and Deals:
- How to Save Money & Cut Costs When Building a House
- Easiest Way to Get Free Amazon.com Gift Cards
- Tips and Tricks to Earn a Free Sephora Gift Card
- Convert Your Unwanted Holiday Gift Cards into Cash
- Taking Your Career Online With Virtual Assistant Jobs
- Present Hunting? Reasons to Consider an eGift Card
- 10 Best Sites to Take Online Polls for Rewards
- 7 Apps to Make Money Scanning Barcodes and Receipts
- 20 Legit Money-Making Apps to Earn Extra Cash in 2021
- 10 Reliable Ways to Make Money Fast Today
- The Ultimate Old Navy Cashback & Coupon Code Deal Hack
- 25 Ways to Make Money in One Day: Sell Your Stuff & More