There are seemingly limitless General Mills coupons available to save you money. With over 100 brands (across over 100 countries), virtually everyone eats General Mills products. From Gold Medal Flour to Cheerios, Annie’s or Blue Buffalo. Everyone’s got at least one or two cans in their pantry.
With this huge umbrella of brands comes loads of coupons and ways to save money. General Mills does so much marketing to entice consumers to buy their products, you should almost never half to pay full-price on General Mills Brands.
Here are the 8 best ways to find General Mills Coupons
1. How Do I Get the Free Coupons for General Mills?
There are a number of places where you can get free coupons for General Mills including Swagbucks, Red Plum, or Coupon Cabin. Here you’ll find hundreds of free, printable coupons for General Mills and also coupons for other popular consumer brands. Select only the coupons you want and print them out. And if you want to save on paper and ink, you can adjust your printer settings to print 2 pages onto 1 sheet. Bookmark these coupon sites and look over their deals before your next run to the grocery store.
On Swagbucks, you’ll find these coupons in digital form. Save cash back “Deals” you want, choosing from hundred of promos for all major grocery brands and products. Then when you scan the receipt, you’ll get a cash back reward for purchasing the featured item or items. You can even earn cash just for scanning a receipt.
2. Use Magic Receipts to Get Cash Back for Purchasing General Mills Products
Magic Receipts is pretty, well, magical. Upload your grocery receipts (you can take a photo with your phone). Click submit. Earn cash. Ta-da!
Use Magic Receipts to get cash back for purchasing General Mills products and submitting your grocery receipts.
In addition to plenty of General Mills brands, Magic Receipts features dozens of other products and product brands you can purchase to earn cash. Purchase a featured item, scan your receipt, and get the promised reward. Most cash rewards pay $1.00 to $10.00.
Magic Receipts outshines other competitor receipt apps.
- You can earn *$1 to $2 for purchasing a rotating selection of “Any Brand” products like milk, bread, eggs, or other pantry stables. With other shop apps, your earning opportunities are limited to a narrow set of brands.
- Magic Receipts pays more for “Any Brand” purchases. Apps like Ibotta that do sometimes offer “Any Brand” products, but you can only earn around 3-cents for these purchases.
- You can earn cash rewards for adding items to “My List”, Swagbucks’ grocery list feature.
- It’s connected to other ways to earn for shopping, like getting cash back rebates at over 3,000 stores including Kroger, Kohl’s, Albertsons Grocery, Vons, or Safeway.
- It’s easy to cash out with Magic Receipts. With many apps you cannot request payout until you’ve reached $10, $20, $30, or more in earnings. In Swagbucks, you can request payment once you’ve reached at least *$1 in earnings. Sign up for Magic Receipts to check it out.
3. Promotions and Coupons on General Mills Brand Sites
General Mills offers a number of promotions directly to consumers. Visit the site of your favorite brand or brands like Pillsbury, Betty Crocker, and Cheerios. They work hard for your loyalty. On the Cheerios website, for example, you’ll find recipes, information on all the Cheerios flavors and products, and occasionally new coupons. You can subscribe to their email newsletter while you’re there to learn about new offers.
4. In-Store Savings
Look for General Mills coupons and deals when you’re at the store. Near the shopping carts, you can almost always find coupons or coupon circulars. And in the aisles, there are occasionally coupon dispensers next to specific products. You’ll also find coupon stickers right on the boxes and labels of new products.
5. Shopping Rewards Apps
Use shopping rewards apps to get cash back for purchasing featured General Mills items and scanning your receipt. In addition to Magic Receipts, you can scan your same grocery receipt to many other coupon apps.
As of right now (date of the article’s publication), here are the cash reward amounts you can earn for purchasing General Mills products.
- Magic Receipts – *$12.15
- Ibotta – $16.00
- Fetch Rewards – $1.00
- Checkout 51 – $0.50
If you purchased all eligible General Mills products and scanned your receipt to Magic Receipts, Ibotta, Fetch Rewards, and Checkout 51, you would earn $29.65 in cash back.
6. Scan Those Box Tops
Make sure to scan your cereal box at breakfast – if it happens to be a General Mills Brand. Scanning these product barcodes will help your kids’ school make raise money.
For decades this program, Box Tops for Education, has given families an easy way to help save money for their schools. You would clip the General Mills product label (clearly marked with a logo for Box Tops for Education) and turn it in to your school or other designation collection spot. Box Tops also appear on Ziploc, Hefty, and PaperMate.
Since 1996, Box Tops has paid over $ 900 million to schools. And in 2019, the mobile app was rolled out. You an earn cash for your school just by scanning your receipt and the Box Tops logo in the app. Each eligible scan is worth 10-cents for your school. You no longer have to cut out and save the labels.
If you don’t yet have the free app, you can sign up for Box Tops for Education and get *$1.00 cash free from Swagbucks.
7. Subscribe to Email Newsletters to Save
Subscribe to the email newsletters of your favorite General Mills brands. Newsletters will alert you to promotions (like bake-off or recipe competitions) and special deals and savings. In some instances, they will feature link to special contests or giveaways, or links to coupons you can print.
8. Keep Social
Follow your favorite General Mills brands on social media. Pillsbury, Betty Crocker, Green Giant, Blue Buffalo, Cheerios, and Chex all have extremely active profiles on social apps like Instagram. Here they share recipes, inspirational pics, brand news, and of course the coupon deal or two. Most brands don’t have just one page; for example, the Yoplait brand has over a half dozen official pages on Instagram including @ouibyyoplait and @youplaitusa. Check all of your favorite brands’ pages so you can get the best savings available.
How do I earn money for buying General Mills products?
You can earn money for buying General Mills products through some of the ways outlined in this post:
- Scanning Box Tops
- Digital coupons that offer cash back
- Magic Receipts (Scan receipts to Magic Receipts and other apps to earn cash back on your General Mills purchases)
What are the General Mills brands?
To get the best General Mills coupon deals and savings, you’ll need to be familiar with all of the General Mills brands. There are over 100 General Mills brands in over 100 countries around the globe. Within the United States, General Mills’ known consumer brands are:
- Basic 4
- Betty Crocker
- Blue Buffalo
- Cascadian Farms
- Chex Cereal
- Chex Mix
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch
- Coco Puffs
- Cookie Crispies
- Count Chocula
- Diablitos Underwood
- Fiber One / Fibre One Cereal
- Fiber One / Fibre One Bars
- French Toast Crunch
- Gold Flakes
- Gold Medal Flour
- Golden Grahams
- Hamburger Helper
- Honey Nut Clusters
- Knack & Back
- La Saltena
- Lucky Charms
- Morning Summit
- Nature Valley
- Oatmeal Crisp
- Old El Paso
- Peanut Butter Toast Crunch
- Raisin Nut Bran
- Reese’s Puffs
- V. Pearl
- Wachai Ferry
Final Thoughts On Ways to Save Money (and Make Money) with General Mills Coupons and Receipts
With is massive portfolio brands, General Mills gives you plenty of ways to save money on your next box of Fiber One or bag of Blue Buffalo. And with coupon reward sites and new receipt apps, plenty of ways to make money too.
Make sure that you’re not spending money on grocery items just to earn money. That rarely works; more often you’ll lose time and money. If you’re already a General Mills shopper, these coupons, newsletters, and receipt apps just offer you a way to earn a little money back for the shopping you’re already doing – one purchase at a time.
*These earnings are awarded as SB, Swagbucks’ virtual currency. 100 SB = $1.00. Earnings can be withdrawn once user has accumulated $1.00 or more in earnings.
- 23 Easy as pie ways to make money in 2021
- How to Get Free PlayStation Gift Cards, PSN Codes & Rewards in 2020
- Thanksgiving Day Shopping 2020: Pre-Black Friday Sales & COVID-19 Impact
- Make Money While You Sleep: Real Ways to Earn Passive Income
- How to Make $100K a Year: The Best Jobs & Side Hustles for Earning Big
- How to Get a Stimulus Check from the Federal Government
- What Is a Side Gig? 26 Side Hustles to Help You Earn Extra Cash
- What is a Credit Score and What Are the Top 5 Places to Check Yours
- The 9 Best Stay at Home Survey Sites on the Web: Get PayPal Cash for Surveys Now
- Check My Walmart Gift Card Balance
- How to Make Money Online 2020: A Beginner’s Guide
- The Ultimate Nike.com Cashback & Coupon Code Deal Hack