Promotions are accurate at the point of publishing and only available for a limited time. All promotions are subject to change without notification.
Target is one of the largest retailers in the United States offering chic and trendy items at affordable prices. To ensure the best deals, savvy shoppers utilize all the store promotions as well as programs like Swagbucks that offer cashback at Target.
Use Cartwheel offers
Target’s Cartwheel offers are the new spin on coupons. They live inside the Target app and all you have to do is “add” the Cartwheel offer you want by tapping it and then scan your phone at the checkout.
Target’s coupon policy lets you use both one manufacturer and one store coupon on a single item! Manufacturer coupons can be either from the app, a printed out coupon or one from the newspaper. Stack any of these with a Target coupon on an item. Coupons from manufacturers mean more ways to save because they are available in more than one form: paper or digital.
Target will price match identical, in-stock, non-clearance items. Many competitors are matched, including online retailers like Amazon. It’s no problem if you’ve already made your purchase. Target will match the price of any qualifying item within 14 days of your initial purchase.
If you found the item at the price you want but the item isn’t currently available, raincheck it for 30-45 days. You can also price match the item later if a better price comes along in the meantime.
Sign up for a Target REDcard
Save 5% every day and get exclusive extras with a REDcard. For a family spending $200 a month, that’s an extra $10 in your pocket or $120 per year! An additional 5% savings can be stacked with sales, clearance, promotions, Cartwheel offers and manufacturer coupons. You also get 120 days (instead of the regular 90) to make a return as well as free shipping at Target.com. They have a debit card version and since it’s not a credit card, it’s free with no credit check required!
Get $40 off a future qualifying purchase of $100 or more when you’re approved for a debit or credit REDcard. Now through September 14.
App rebate offers
Check your favorite rebate apps like Swagbucks, Ibotta and Checkout 51, to see if there are any additional cashback offers after your purchase. These two work similarly — take a photo of your receipt showing you purchased the qualifying item(s) on all of them and they’ll credit your account.
Gift card cashback
Deal savvy shoppers will layer target.com cashback deals along with Target promo codes and discounted Target gift cards from rewards sites like Swagbucks or at online gift card malls like Raise to achieve the biggest savings.
If you’re frequent online shopper, download the SwagButton, a super powerful browser extension for Chrome, Firefox and Safari; it’ll show you the available cashback and coupons when you visit walgreens.com.
More Store Savings Hacks:
- The Ultimate AutoZone Coupon, Cashback, and Savings Hack
- The Ultimate StubHub Savings Hack!
- The Ultimate Expedia Cashback & Coupon Code Deal Hack
- The Ultimate Newegg.com Cashback & Coupon Code Deal Hack
- The Ultimate Best Buy Cashback & Coupon Code Deal Hack
- The Ultimate Target Cashback & Coupon Code Hacks
- The Ultimate Staples Cashback & Coupon Code Deal Hack
- The Ultimate Macy’s Cashback & Coupon Code Deal
- The Ultimate QVC Cashback & Coupon Code Deal Hack
- The Ultimate Old Navy Cashback & Coupon Code Deal Hack
- The Ultimate Nike.com Cashback & Coupon Code Deal Hack
- The Ultimate Bed Bath & Beyond Cashback & Coupon Code Deal Hack
- The Home Depot Cashback & Coupon Code Deal Hack
- The Ultimate Lowe’s Cashback & Coupon Code Deal Hack
- The Ultimate Ulta Beauty Cashback & Coupon Code Deal Hack
- The Ultimate CVS Cashback & Coupon Code Deal Hack
- The Ultimate Walgreens Cashback & Coupon Code Deal Hack
- The Ultimate Shutterfly Cashback & Coupon Code Deal Hack
- Grocery Outlet Deals and Coupon: You’re Gonna Want to Read This!