Danielle Pietersen has been writing professionally since 2017. She loves all things frugal and sustainable and is passionate about seeing people reach their full potential in every area of their lives. She has a degree in the humanities and did her post-graduate studies in Sociology. She’s written about a wide variety of topics and interests but is most proud of her work on organic vegetable gardening at localflourish.com
- How to Save Money on Groceries: 9 Easy Ways to Spend Less
- Complete Guide to Flipping Land for Profit
- 6 Legit Ways to Make Money from Home in 2021 – For Free!
- Does Uber or Lyft Pay More? How to Earn the Most as a Driver
- How to Make $100K a Year: The Best Jobs & Side Hustles for Earning Big
- The Best Way to Invest – Even If You Only Have $100
- How to Save Money & Cut Costs When Building a House