With 25% market share for all baby apparel and 28% share for all children’s pajamas in the US, it’s fair to say that every kid is a Carter’s kid. Carter’s clothing is everywhere: family department stores, supermarkets, and standalone stores in strip malls and shopping centers.
Carter’s is omnipresent in the lives of parents and grandparents who love to shop for cute kids’ clothing. The playful styles and attractive prices are hard to resist. Especially when Carter’s always has a sale going. On any given day, you’ll find a Carter’s sale for anywhere from 35% to 50% off your total purchase. Carter’s understands the art of the deal, and Black Friday is mega masterpiece time.
Already affordable, Carter’s has epic Black Friday sales making it a great time to find the year’s best deals.
When is Carter’s Black Friday 2022?
We expect Carter’s Black Friday to kick off on Tuesday, November 8th. (That’s a little over 2 weeks before Thanksgiving.
This is based on recent year Black Friday sales. Once the Carter’s Black Friday ad is released, we can confirm this timeframe for deals.
How long does Carter’s Black Friday last?
We expect Carter’s Black Friday last about 2 weeks. Look for it to run until on or around Monday, November 28th or Cyber Monday. And although the Black Friday Sale will end, you can expect to see other holiday-themed sales promotions well into December.
These dates are estimates based on what Carter’s has done for Black Friday promotions in recent years. Once the ad for Carter’s Black Friday this year, we’ll have the official Black Friday dates and times.
Is Carter’s open on Thanksgiving Day?
Carter’s is not open on Thanksgiving Day, but bargain hunters can still get their fix. Shop the entire site for low prices on webbusters, clearance items, and Black Friday savings. You can get free standard shipping for a minimum purchase of $35 on Carters.
Some department stores and retailers who carry Carter’s may be open on Thanksgiving with limited store hours. Make sure to check online before you head out the door.
Is it a combined Carter’s OshKosh Black Friday sale?
Yes, for the most part it’s a combined Carter’s OshKosh Black Friday sale. OshKosh G’gosh is a sister brand to Carter’s. (In 2005, Carter’s acquired OshKosh for $312 million.)
Shoppers can easily navigate to the Carter’s clothing in the OshKosh.com site and to OshKosh clothes from Carters.com.
The Black Friday sale window will likely be the same length (a little over 2 weeks) and both sites will feature percentage off sitewide savings. There may be some variance with doorbusters or webbusters or cash back rebates available through shopping reward apps like Swagbucks or Upromise.
What are the best deals for Carter’s Black Friday?
This is what to expect for the best deals for Carter’s Black Friday:
- 60% off holiday themed clothing and accessories
- 50% off all other merchandise sitewide
- BOGO’s (Buy One Get One Free) for boots and shoes
- Starting at $9.95 winter jackets and outerwear
- $5 doorbusters and webbuster including tees and matching family Christmas pajamas
How long do Carter’s doorbusters last?
Over its Black Friday sale period, Carter’s will offer a varying lineup of daily doorbusters. Some doorbusters may only be good until a certain time of day, or until supplies run out.
This is Carter’s way of getting you to keep spending all season long. If you don’t want to make multiple store trips or overspend to get the free shipping, you can select the free in-store pick-up option.
Take advantage of the best new deals each day while earning cash back online, and collect your purchases in one trek to the store.
Can I get cash back for my Carter’s purchase?
Yes! You can earn cash back on your Carter’s purchase through cash back shopping apps and sites like Swagbucks, InboxDollars, Tada, Upromise, and MyPoints.
On Swagbucks, it’s easy to claim cash back from Carter’s. Just visit the Carter’s coupon page and then go to Carters.com. Your visit will get tracked automatically so you can earn cash back rewards.
Cash back amounts for Carter’s vary over time. I’ve seen it as high as 25% cash back. Crazy, right? That’s 25% cash back in addition to any sales, promo codes, or rewards credit card bonuses you’re getting.
If you’re not a member of Swagbucks, don’t worry. It takes about 45 seconds to sign up for Swagbucks and it’s free! And you’ll get a free $10 Amazon gift card when you make your first purchase of $25 or more at Carter’s or another featured store in the shop portal.
How do you get 20% off at Carter’s?
You can save 20% off on your first purchase at Carter’s when you sign up for their email newsletter. That 20% discount can also be used towards your OshKosh purchase.
How do I get Carter coupons?
You can get Carter coupons a few different ways:
- Shopping and coupon reward sites like Swagbucks or Rakuten will have coupon codes and deal news for thousands of merchants
- Sign up for the Carter’s email newsletter – you’ll be alerted for special Carter coupons and sales for OshKosh, Carter’s, and Skip Hop
- Sign up for Carter’s text alerts
- Sign up for newsletters and coupon alerts for other retailers who carry Carter’s, like Kohl’s and Macy’s
Can you stack coupons at Carter’s?
No, unfortunately Carter’s has a one coupon per customer per day policy. Coupons cannot be used in combination with any other coupon offers.
However, you can get creative to stack coupons with other deals from Carter’s. Let’s say you’re making a $100 purchase from Carter’s and there is a promo code to get 50% off.
This $100, with the promo code, could wind up only costing you $36. Here’s now.
- Save $50: Use a featured Carter’s coupon or promo code to save 50%.
- Get $2.50: Visit Carter’s from a cashback app like Swagbucks and get 5% cash back.
- Get $10: Earn a free $10 bonus from Swagbucks for making your first store purchase of $25 or more.
- Get $1.50: Pay with a rewards credit card offering 3% cash back.
Thee free $10 bonus from Swagbucks is for new members (it takes 40 seconds to join Swagbucks free) and you make your first purchase of $25 or greater at Swagbucks or another featured store.
The $10 bonus can be redeemed as a gift card to Amazon or other popular store or as cash. Swagbucks also offers PayPal.
What Other Stores Have the Best Deals on Black Friday?
Other retailers and hot deals you should hit up during the holiday season include:
- Academy Black Friday
- Amazon Black Friday
- Bed Bath and Beyond Black Friday
- Bath and Body Works Black Friday
- Best Buy Black Friday
- Cabela’s Black Friday
- Costco Black Friday
- Dell Black Friday
- GameStop Black Friday
- Harbor Freight Black Friday
- Hobby Lobby Black Friday
- Home Depot Black Friday
- Hulu Black Friday
- IKEA Black Friday
- JCPenney Black Friday
- Kohl’s Black Friday
- Lowe’s Black Friday
- Lululemon Black Friday
- Macy’s Black Friday
- Menards Black Friday
- Newegg Black Friday
- Nike Black Friday
- Old Navy Black Friday
- Ollie’s Bargain Outlet Black Friday
- Sam’s Club Black Friday
- Sephora Black Friday
- Staples Black Friday
- Steam Sale for Black Friday
- Target Black Friday
- Tractor Supply Black Friday
- T-Mobile Black Friday
- Ulta Black Friday
- UGG Black Friday
- Vans Black Friday
- Verizon Black Friday
- Victoria’s Secret Black Friday
- Walmart Black Friday
- Wayfair Black Friday
- Yeti Black Friday
- Black Friday Airpod Deals
- Black Friday Apple Deals
- Black Friday iPad Deals
- Black Friday Laptop Deals
- Black Friday Gaming Chairs
- Black Friday Phone Deals
- Black Friday PS4 Deals
- Black Friday TV Deals
- Nintendo Switch Black Friday
- All About CBD Oil: 9 Surprising Health Benefits and Tips for Buying CBD Products Afely
- 10 Best Online Survey Sites That Pay Cash in 2022
- Best Foot Masks for Dry, Cracked Feet
- What is a Money Market Account?
- Tips and Tricks to Earn a Free Sephora Gift Card
- What is Mining Cryptocurrency?
- Black Friday iPad Deals 2022
- Contact Lens Subscription Services vs Traditional Prescriptions
- 7 Apps to Make Money Scanning Barcodes and Receipts
- How to Get a Vanilla Visa Gift Card For Free
- Free and Cheap Alternatives to Microsoft Office
- Black Friday TV Deals 2022