Why Celebs Love the Brand and How You Can $10 Free on Your First Drunk Elephant Purchase
Drunk Elephant may sound like a zookeeper’s nightmare but it is really a skincare company based on the concept that your skin concerns may be easier to fix than other companies want you to believe. Healthy skin with a smooth texture, glowing, and a healthy appearance free from breakouts, large pores, and rough patches can be had just by changing your skincare products.
Is Drunk Elephant any good?
Drunk Elephant is as good as you allow it to be. Using mostly natural ingredients, the best-selling products are formulated to remove surface dirt to let your radiant skin shine through. Remember though, even good products can be overused, so create your perfect skin routine and then stick to it.
Celebrities and dermatologists can’t get enough of this brand. They love its ingredient elimination philosophy. The brand is free of the “suspicious six” ingredients: chemical sunscreens, SLS, alcohols, silicones, essential oils, and fragrances/dyes.
Board certified dermatologist Stacy Chimento is a big believer in the brand, and recommends it to her clients and review readers.
What is a good skincare routine?
The best routine for you depends on your skin needs, the time and energy you want to devote to the process, and the products you are willing to buy and use.
- Day serum to start the day with fresh, moisturized skin.
- A hydrating cream before your makeup preferably one with SPF protection.
- A cleanser at the end of the day to remove makeup, clean your pores and combat overall dullness.
- A night moisturizer with soothing ingredients to leave skin feeling fresh
Additional products can be added to your routine to address more specific concerns such as wrinkles, dry skin, and the damage caused by free radicals.
What is the difference between day and nighttime skincare needs?
Your skin has different needs for each part of the day. Just as we have different foods that we eat at specific times, the skin, which is the body’s largest organ, should have the products that will help it perform its important functions.
Take care of your skin; it’s a workhorse:
- -Protects you from pollutants in the air
- -Keeps your temperature regulated
- -Helps your body stay hydrated
During the day, the key is protection. Daytime products should have protective antioxidants, amino acids, sunscreen, and other ingredients to help your skin stay healthy while also providing the protection that is meant to provide.
During the night, the key is recovery. Your skin will need help recovering from everything it was exposed to during the day including the dangerous free radicals, pollution, damaging wind, and bad habits that can leave you wrinkled, prone to acne, or dull your skin’s appearance.
Is Drunk Elephant expensive?
Drunk Elephant products are at the higher end of the price range for many products. Whether that means they are “expensive” or not depends on what you are willing to spend on your overall skin health. You can save money on your must-haves, though.
- Sign up with a valid email address on the Drunk Elephant website and get 15% off your first order.
- Buy the “on the go midis and littles” before you commit to the full-sized products.
- Buy Drunk Elephant at Ulta through Swagbucks and take advantage of the coupons plus get cash back rebates as well.
- Not a Swagbucks member? Sign up for Swagbucks for free in 60 seconds. Create your profile and get a $10 bonus with your first purchase.
- You can also find a number of Drunk Elephant discount codes on Swagbucks.
Drunk Elephant provides free “deluxe” samples with every skin and body purchase from its own website as well.
How “clean” is Drunk Elephant?
Drunk Elephant makes no claims of being “super clean” or organic but still could be considered to be clean because of the clear labeling and upfront approach to some of the ingredients that it uses in its products. In addition to marula fruit, mongongo oil, Vitamin C, and other natural ingredients, Drunk Elephants uses synthetics when needed.
What makes a product “clean”?
A product can be considered to be clean even if the ingredients include lab-created or synthetic ingredients as long as those ingredients are safe for use and work as they are intended. The label should show these ingredients and should not make any false claims about their creation.
What is the difference between organic and clean?
Clean is a term that is generally meant to mean that the ingredients in the product are non-toxic to the end-user and to the environment. Organic is a general term that can be used to refer to the farming and processing of the ingredient but does not indicate its effectiveness or its safety. There is an independent and expensive organic certification process required.
Is Drunk Elephant OK for sensitive skin?
The Drunk Elephant products should be okay for sensitive skin in most cases but with the caveat that any product can become an irritant if used incorrectly. It is important to know the ingredients that your skin may be more sensitive to as well as the types of products that may cause you the most problems.
What products are similar to Drunk Elephant?
There are several products that are similar to Drunk Elephant, including these two popular options.
- Paula’s Choice Omega+Complex Cleansing Balm $28, 3.5-ounce tube. Install and use the Swagbucks button and get 1 coupon plus Swagbucks points, and 3% cash back automatically. Sign up with your email on the Paula’s Choice website and get 15% off your first order. Opt-in for auto-delivery and get a discount of 15% on every order. Visit the retailer from the Paula’s Choice coupon page on Swagbucks to get cash back rebates of 3% or more.
- Herbivore Botanicals Blue Tansy Resurfacing Clarity Mask. This sells at Sephora for $48 for a 2-ounce jar. Visit the Sephora website from the Sephora promo code page on Swagbucks. You’ll get 3% cash back rebates and score extra coupons and discount codes.
What beauty products do celebrities use?
Celebrities rely on their youthful beauty and healthy skin to make a living so their beauty products are often exclusive and very expensive. Some do use more affordable options including items you would commonly find at your local drugstore or makeup counter.
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Drew Barrymore are big fans of Bioderma Micellar Water. A 16.7 oz bottle sells for around $14 on Walmart. Plus get 2% cash back rebates on your Walmart purchase.
- Kate Hudson and Jennifer Lopez swear by La Creme de la Mer. At $180 for a 1-ounce jar, this magic in a bottle doesn’t come cheap. But you can shop La Mer Creme de la Mer through Swagbucks and get 3% cash back on your purchase. That’s like saving $5.40 right off the bat for the 1-ounce jar, plus other coupons you can stack on top.
- Kim Kardashian loves Lancer Skincare The Method: Polish, and plugs this product as part of her daily beauty routine. It’s $75 for a 4.2 oz tube of The Method: Polish. You can get 4% cash back on your purchase (that’s $3) when you purchase Lancer through Swagbucks.
And of course, plenty of celebrities love using Drunk Elephant too.
What celebrities use Drunk Elephant?
A number of celebrities swear by the Drunk Elephant label.
- Vanessa Hudgens
- Khloé Kardashian
- Christina Ricci
- And more!
Celebs love to pair Drunk Elephant C Firma Fresh Day with the Slaai Makeup Melting Butter Cleanser. The Virgin Marula Oil is also quite popular.
Where does the name Drunk Elephant come from?
The name Drunk Elephant is myth-based. It comes from a myth that elephants love eating Marula fruit that’s fallen from Marula trees. Legend says the elephants eat this fruit and it ferments in their stomach, making them drunk.
- How to Make Money Selling eBooks Online
- 10 Best Ways to Earn Starbucks Rewards in 2020
- How to Make Money on Etsy: What to Sell & How to Start
- 10 Ways to Make Free Money Online Today
- Grocery Outlet Deals and Coupon: You’re Gonna Want to Read This!
- 18 Ways to Make Money Without a Job: Surveys, Selling Online, and More
- Cyber Monday 2020: Where to Get the Best Deals Online
- Ulta Black Friday Deals 2021
- Unilever Brands: History, Coupons, and All Brands in the Portfolio
- Best Food Delivery App of 2020
- Build Your Own House: 10 Steps + Costs to Consider
- How Much Does It Cost to Own a Car? The True Cost Explained