Retailers like Kohl’s are now sharing the best Black Friday deals for 2020. With Covid-19, people are more likely to shop online for their holiday shopping. Get in front your computer for an early Black Friday to take advantage of all the deals. Kohl’s makes it safe and easier in 2020. Your items can be shipped straight to your home or you can pick up your order in under two hours with contactless curbside pick up or in store pick up.
If you’re hoping to score some warm winter clothes, workout gear, or home goods the Kohl’s Black Friday Ad is the best place to start. If you haven’t received yours in the mail, checkout the Kohl’s digital ad scan online. They’ve revealed tons of deals on all sorts of tech gadgets, home furnishings, small appliances, and outfits for the whole family. With Kohl’s bringing out so many doorbusters this year, we’re taking the time to highlight some of the best Kohl’s Black Friday deals to help you plan your shopping list and save money during the holiday event.
Kohl’s Black Friday Ad Review
Kohl’s 2020 Black Friday deals have officially arrived and we’ve rounded up all the best deals and doorbusters to help you save.
Electronics and Video Games
- Nintendo Switch Bundle with Mario Kart 8 Deluxe $299.99 + $105 Kohl’s Cash
- Xbox One Wireless Controller $54.99 + $15 Kohl’s Cash (reg. $64.99)
- Beats Studio3 Wireless Headphones $229.99 + $70 Kohl’s Cash (reg. $349.99)
- Amazon Fire 7 Kids Edition Tablet $59.99 + $15 Kohl’s Cash (reg. $99.99)
- Fitbit Smartwatches as Low as $129.99 + $35 Kohl’s Cash
Furniture and Home Goods
- The Big One Oversized Supersoft Plush Throw $8.49 (reg. $24.99)
- Altavida 12-Pound Ultra Plush Faux Mink Weighted Blanket $16.99 (reg. $79.99)
- KitchenAid Artisan 5-Quart Stand Mixer $279.99 + $85 Kohl’s Cash (reg. $379.99)
- Google Nest Hello Video Doorbell $179.99 + $50 Kohl’s Cash (reg. $229.99)
- Google Nest Learning Thermostat $199.99 + $70 Kohl’s Cash (reg. $249.99)
- Google Nest Hub Smart Screen $49.99 + $15 Kohl’s Cash (reg. $89.99)
- Amazon Echo Show 8 with Alexa $64.99 + $15 Kohl’s Cash (reg. $129.99)
- Ring Video Doorbell 3 $139.99 + $35 Kohl’s Cash (reg. $199.99)
- Waterpik Sonic Fusion Flossing Electric Toothbrush $101.99 + $35 Kohl’s Cash (reg. $189.99)
- Ninja Foodi Appliances $144.99 + $35 Kohl’s Cash (reg. $249.99-$299.99)
- Ninja Professional Plus Kitchen System with Auto-iQ $136.84 + $35 Kohl’s Cash (reg. $229.99)
- Shark Vacuums up to 60% Off + Earn Kohl’s Cash
- Toastmaster Kitchen Appliances $2.14 After Rebate (reg. $24.99)
- Keurig K-Select Coffee Maker $67.99 + $15 Kohl’s Cash (reg. $149.99)
- 50% Off Select Games
- Huffy Land Rover 12-Volt Discovery SUV Ride-On $124.99 + $35 Kohl’s Cash (reg. $249.99)
- Voyager Hover Strobe Hoverboard $99.99 + $35 Kohl’s Cash (reg. $199.99)
- Barbie Dolls and Hot Wheels Vehicles $4.99 (reg. $9.99)
Is Kohl’s doing Black Friday this year?
Kohl’s is scheduled to offer Black Friday Deals for 2020 starting November 22nd online and in store.
How much does Kohl’s discount on Black Friday?
This year Kohl’s is offering $15 in Kohl’s cash for every $50 spent. Customers can take an extra 15% off in store or online. Find the best Kohl’s Black Friday coupons on Swagbucks.
Which Deals Should You Focus on at Kohl’s This Black Friday?
Kohl’s sets itself apart from most of its retail competitors by offering bonus Kohl’s Cash throughout its Black Friday sale. Kohl’s also gives its Yes2You rewards members $5 in Kohl’s Cash for every $100 they spend throughout each month, so you’ll have something else to look forward to in December.
Electronics and small kitchen appliances will have the deepest discounts. There’s plenty of deals for children’s toys as well.
What Time Does Kohl’s Open on Black Friday and Thanksgiving?
- Kohl’s will be closed on Thanksgiving Day
- Kohl’s will reopen on Black Friday at 5 a.m.
Kohl’s is having a Black Friday Week. Customers can shop in store starting at 8 a.m. on November 22nd or online from Sunday November 22nd at 12:01 a.m. (CT). Kohl’s will be closed on Thanksgiving day and will be open Friday at 5 a.m. Get Kohl’s Black Friday deals.
When Does the Kohl’s Black Friday Sale Begin Online?
- Customers can shop in store starting at 8 a.m. on November 22nd or online from Sunday November 22nd at 12:01 a.m. (CT).
The store is once again kicking off its online sale the Monday before Thanksgiving, giving shoppers a full week to enjoy Black Friday deals from the comfort of their homes. These offers won’t be available in stores while their doors are closed on Thanksgiving Day.
When is the Best Time to Shop?
- Online starting Monday, November 22nd if you’re just looking for regular Black Friday deals
- As early as possible on Black Friday for doorbusters, starting at 12:01 a.m. CT online or 5 a.m. in stores
The best time to shop Kohl’s Black Friday sale really depends on what you’re buying. Many of the store’s deals will be available online starting Monday, but if you have your eyes on specific doorbusters, you’ll want to shop them as early as possible on Black Friday. That’s when these limited-time offers go live, and some are likely to sell out fast.
You may want to consider splitting up your purchases if you plan on buying more than one thing, as well. If you shop anytime from Monday through Friday, you’ll earn Kohl’s Cash that you can then redeem just in time for Cyber Monday.
You’ll also want to shop on December 1st or after to redeem any Yes2You rewards you earned throughout the event.
More Ways to Save at Kohl’s on Black Friday
- Take advantage of Kohl’s Cash. You know how Kohl’s has certain brands that are always excluded from its coupons and promotions? Well, they’re not excluded from Kohl’s Cash. That means you can use your rewards on any Kohl’s Cyber Monday deals.
- Stack your coupons. Kohl’s is the site for stacking coupons — and that goes for Black Friday, as well. Check out the latest Kohl’s coupons. Some brands and doorbusters are excluded from the coupon, but others aren’t.
- Download the app. If you’re shopping in-store, you’ll want to have the Kohl’s app on your phone for instant access to all your current offers. These deals are found in the app’s “Wallet” section, and it makes checkouts a breeze.
- Sign up for Yes2You rewards. Each month, Yes2You members are awarded $5 Kohl’s Cash for every $100 they spend. That can really add up if you’re making some big Black Friday purchases. The program is totally free to join, and you can enroll here.
- Kohl’s Charge Card. Apply for the Kohl’s charge card and take an extra 35% off your first Kohl’s charge purchase. Kohl’s cardholders will receive a special anniversary offer every year and gain access to extra savings. Kohl’s cardholders that spend over $6 will received additional offers such as free standard shipping events.
- Don’t bother with a price match. According to its website, Kohl’s is temporarily suspending its price-matching policy during the week of Thanksgiving and the week after (11/22/20 – 12/5/20).
- Never pay for shipping. If your order doesn’t hit the minimum free-shipping threshold, just opt for free in-store pickup or contactless curbside pickup.
Why Choose Swagbucks This Black Friday?
Check out the extensive list of Kohl’s coupon codes and promo codes at Swagbucks. You can also earn cash back on whatever you buy. There are even extra Kohl’s discounts for Kohl’s rewards members.
- Make Money from Home
- MySurvey Reviews and Alternatives for Paid Surveys
- 11 Best National Banks 2020: Get Branch Coverage, Account Variety, & More
- How Can I Make $100 A Day?
- The Ultimate Shutterfly Cashback & Coupon Code Deal Hack
- Black Friday 2020: Everything You Need to Know About the COVID-19 Impact
- How to get Paid for Reading Books
- How to Get Paid to Upload Your Grocery Receipts
- How to Make Money Online 2020: A Beginner’s Guide
- Make Money from Home
- SurveySavvy Review and Alternatives for Paid Surveys
- Ways You Can Work from Home and Make Money